Are there still some so called “ hidden gems” left in the vault?

Apparently the Estate has no interest in working with him.
I noticed this about the Estate, they seem interested in only releasing upbeat dancepop music. I don't think we'll ever see any of Michael's classical pieces be released.

And also I won't allow any Baby Be Mine slander, it's one of my favorite songs from Thriller along with TLIML and WBSS and has to be the only underrated track from the album lol.

David Michael Frank merely hoped he could let the world hear MJ's classical music. Apparently the Estate has no interest in working with him.
This classical music (that Michael Jackson wrote) is at a very early stage of completion, meaning it cannot be released.

According to American composer David Michael Frank, Michael Jackson presented to him just 2 demos of 2 instrumental classical pieces that he had written.

Besides, not even his die-hard fans would really care about listening to Michael Jackson's unfinished, classical music (which does not even have his vocals on it considering that it is just instrumental, classical music).
I noticed this about the Estate, they seem interested in only releasing upbeat dancepop music. I don't think we'll ever see any of Michael's classical pieces be released.

And also I won't allow any Baby Be Mine slander, it's one of my favorite songs from Thriller along with TLIML and WBSS and has to be the only underrated track from the album lol.
That is because Michael Jackson was mostly known for his upbeat dance-pop music.

That is because Michael Jackson was mostly known for his upbeat dance-pop music.
This is true but he was a diverse artist and made music of all types (whether that is Rock, Gospel, R&B or Pop music). I'd love it if the Estate didn't turn most songs of his into a happy dance song lol.

Baby be mine is objectively just pretty generic 80s music which is why it doesn't really stand out from the bunch. And yeah the estate prioritizes upbeat pop because it is the most widely accessible type of music which is why most artists release a catchy song from their album as the lead single (You Rock My World, Black Or White, Blood On The Dancefloor, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Love Never Felt So Good). It's to boost radio plays and overall sales/streams to get a big song behind the album before it drops so people are more inclined to buy/stream it.

This classical music (that Michael Jackson wrote) is at a very early stage of completion, meaning it cannot be released.

According to American composer David Michael Frank, Michael Jackson presented to him just 2 demos of 2 instrumental classical pieces that he had written.

Besides, not even his die-hard fans would really care about listening to Michael Jackson's unfinished, classical music (which does not even have his vocals on it considering that it is just instrumental, classical music).

This interview with the composer himself proves otherwise, It seems the music was already in the latter stages, at least the tracks Michael had finished in his head/tapes. It seems to me 2 pieces of about 10 minutes could be finished up which would make a nice EP.
It’s a cool interview, for those that haven’t read it it is very nice.
Then there is also the classical music Janet once talked about that Michael did in the late 70s. We don’t know how far in the process these are. Maybe they are even the same ones that Michael Frank worked on, it wouldn’t be unlikely with Michael reviving decades old songs as a habit lol

Anyway I think this is workable music and I would love to hear it. But it seems the composer holds the key, if this guy dies then the music dies with him.

Last edited:

Raise your hand if you’d love to hear Michael’s classical music.

Btw maybe parts of the classical stuff can be used for the biopic, just an idea, involve David Michael Frank please!
Also I am sure I would love it, the music for childhood gives me goosebumps everytime, love what MJ does with the lush strings.

The Estate are not interested. You just need to look at how they've treated his collaborators in general to see what's likely to happen is that they won't bother, he'll die, and we'll never hear it.

MJ Frenzy connected to the energies of the universe itself in order to obtain forbidden knowledge on MJ fan's opinions. That is how he's able to come to these conclusions.
Now, now, please be nice. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Respectful disagreement only.

Not true, as it happens. I'm not a die-hard fan - or even any kind of fan - and I would LOVE to hear Michael's classical work, however incomplete. I don't care. I want to hear it. The incompleteness is irrelevant. One of my fave snippets is the Groove of Midnight one which is mostly Michael talking about hair products, lol. Bring it on!

Michael was a fabulous musician and a wonderful composer. His vocals, as wonderful as they are, represent just one element of a song. And with classical music there is no expectation of vocals, anyway. He didn't write a libretto for an opera, he wrote some music.

This interview with the composer himself proves otherwise, It seems the music was already in the latter stages, at least the tracks Michael had finished in his head/tapes. It seems to me 2 pieces of about 10 minutes could be finished up which would make a nice EP.
Exactly so. A very nice little product could be created from this.

Anyway I think this is workable music and I would love to hear it. But it seems the composer holds the key, if this guy dies then the music dies with him.
And that would be all kinds of wrong. Hearing an unfinished piece of work from Michael is always going to be better than losing it altogether.

Not true, as it happens. I'm not a die-hard fan - or even any kind of fan - and I would LOVE to hear Michael's classical work, however incomplete. I don't care. I want to hear it. The incompleteness is irrelevant. One of my fave snippets is the Groove of Midnight one which is mostly Michael talking about hair products, lol. Bring it on!

Michael was a fabulous musician and a wonderful composer. His vocals, as wonderful as they are, represent just one element of a song. And with classical music there is no expectation of vocals, anyway. He didn't write a libretto for an opera, he wrote some music.

Exactly so. A very nice little product could be created from this.

And that would be all kinds of wrong. Hearing an unfinished piece of work from Michael is always going to be better than losing it altogether.
He wasn't really even much of a musician though lol

The definition of musician is “musically gifted.” The man had perfect/absolute pitch and could sing harmonies, chords, and arrangements without knowing a lick of music theory. MJ was absolutely a musician. Just because he wasn’t Hendrix level doesn’t diminish that.

can anyone talk with Shana mangatal to give us snippets of news about songs that she have .truth about youth .all truth you need .call it off .don't believe it

The definition of musician is “musically gifted.” The man had perfect/absolute pitch and could sing harmonies, chords, and arrangements without knowing a lick of music theory. MJ was absolutely a musician. Just because he wasn’t Hendrix level doesn’t diminish that.

MJ created those songs and they would not exist without him, whether he made them in his head or not.

A musician is someone who creates music with his hands, feet, lips, mouth and throat. Michael Jackson is a musician. The voice is an instrument and it was most likely the first instrument ever used.
Besides that Michael could also play the bongos (this is what he did initially with the J5).

MJ created those songs and they would not exist without him, whether he made them in his head or not.
All of this.

A musician is someone who creates music with his hands, feet, lips, mouth and throat. Michael Jackson is a musician. The voice is an instrument and it was most likely the first instrument ever used.
But most especially this.

Besides that Michael could also play the bongos (this is what he did initially with the J5).
Exactly so. Percussion is often weirdly overlooked. Although, even if he had not played any musical instrument, he was still a musician and an exceptionally gifted one, imo.

Let's see if this can help someone, since they are obviously missing, I will point out more and more, I hope the list I made will serve (sorry For My English):
Finish:
Chicago Nights aka Chicago 1945
get your weight off of me
turning me off
What you do to me
streetwalker
price of fame
Shout (previously released on the Cry single but I wouldn't mind if it's on a record at some point)
serious effect
Throwing your life away
for all time
man in black
seeing voices
Angel
what a lovely way to go

Very advanced:
hot street
buffalo bill
alright now
if you don't love me
mind is the magic
Bottle Of Smoke
Joy
do You love me
i have this dream
cheater
All in your name with Barry Gibb
i was a loser

Advanced:
Don't Be Messin'Round
work that body
Someone Put Your Hand Out (Demo)
jane is a groupie
Michael McKeller
why?
fall again
Peter Pan

Demo:
saturday woman
she got it
Rocker (could be published if they finish it)
Boy No (could be published as a duet with a rapper for example)
Victory Ft Freddie Mercury
Don't Believe It (can only be released as a duo unless a more complete version exists)
Family Thing (can only be published as a duo)
Hot In The Summertime (Can be published as a duet)
Dark Lady/H20 (Can be published as a duo)
Water
Days in Gloucestershire
Remember what I told you
Don't Matter To Me
ghost of another lover

No information or not much is known:
Tomboy (supposedly recorded and very advanced, but according to Demian Shields I only hear an instrumental)
7 digits (not much is known, some people say he didn't finish it vocally or didn't record vocals, but other people say he did record full vocals)
changes
get
In the valley
who do you know
Stand Tall
The sky is the Limit

Last edited:
But with Frenzy it’s never about their opinions, it’s about opinions voiced as objective fact. And, respectfully, it gets extremely annoying.
I understand and empathise with your frustration and annoyance. He has also been warned. Let's just try to accept everyone the way they are and move forward.

Advanced:
Don't Be Messin'Round
Victory with Freddie Mercury
work that body
jane is a groupie
Michael McKeller
why?
fall again
Peter Pan
Victory should be going on the Demo list as the song is only a rough ad-lib improvisation with Peter Freestone slamming the bathroom door as some kind of "drum" and MJ's solo version of Why most likely don't exist.
What even is this one lmao

Well depending on what songs you're talking about. This definitely is not true for all of them. But I see what you mean.

Victory should be going on the Demo list as the song is only a rough ad-lib improvisation with Peter Freestone slamming the bathroom door as some kind of "drum" and MJ's solo version of Why most likely don't exist.

What even is this one lmao
the solo version doesnt exist. he just recorded that chorus.

Let's see if this can help someone, since they are obviously missing, I will point out more and more, I hope the list I made will serve (sorry For My English):
Finish:
Chicago Nights aka Chicago 1945
get your weight off of me
turning me off
What you do to me
streetwalker
price of fame
Shout (previously released on the Cry single but I wouldn't mind if it's on a record at some point)
serious effect
Throwing your life away
for all time
man in black
seeing voices
Angel
what a lovely way to go

Very advanced:
hot street
buffalo bill
alright now
if you don't love me
mind is the magic
Bottle Of Smoke
Joy
do You love me
i have this dream
cheater
All in your name with Barry Gibb
i was a loser

Advanced:
Don't Be Messin'Round
work that body
jane is a groupie
Michael McKeller
why?
fall again
Peter Pan

Demo:
saturday woman
she got it
Rocker (could be published if they finish it)
Boy No (could be published as a duet with a rapper for example)
Victory Ft Freddie Mercury
Don't Believe It (can only be released as a duo unless a more complete version exists)
Family Thing (can only be published as a duo)
Hot In The Summertime (Can be published as a duet)
Dark Lady/H20 (Can be published as a duo)
Water
Days in Gloucestershire
Remember what I told you
Don't Matter To Me
ghost of another lover

No information or not much is known:
Tomboy (supposedly recorded and very advanced, but according to Demian Shields I only hear an instrumental)
7 digits (not much is known, some people say he didn't finish it vocally or didn't record vocals, but other people say he did record full vocals)
changes
get
In the valley
who do you know
Stand Tall
The sky is the Limit
“Chicago Nights” isn’t an alt. title of “Chicago 1945” (or at least it’s never been confirmed).

There’s no concrete evidence that “Man in Black” was finished, so far as I’m aware. There are conflicting reports at best.

“Angel” might not exist. I still cannot find the interview in which that track was allegedly cited.

“Bottle of Smoke” and “Do You Love Me” are, to my knowledge, titles that have never been confirmed to exist.

“Stand Tall” likely wasn’t recorded by MJ. The existing demo (a bridge and chorus) features a session vocalist.

Back