Are there still some so called “ hidden gems” left in the vault?

Let's see if this can help someone, since they are obviously missing, I will point out more and more, I hope the list I made will serve (sorry For My English):
Finish:
Chicago Nights aka Chicago 1945
get your weight off of me
turning me off
What you do to me
streetwalker
price of fame
Shout (previously released on the Cry single but I wouldn't mind if it's on a record at some point)
serious effect
Throwing your life away
for all time
man in black
seeing voices
Angel
what a lovely way to go

Very advanced:
hot street
buffalo bill
alright now
if you don't love me
mind is the magic
Bottle Of Smoke
Joy
do You love me
i have this dream
cheater
All in your name with Barry Gibb
i was a loser

Advanced:
Don't Be Messin'Round
work that body
Someone Put Your Hand Out (Demo)
jane is a groupie
Michael McKeller
why?
fall again
Peter Pan

Demo:
saturday woman
she got it
Rocker (could be published if they finish it)
Boy No (could be published as a duet with a rapper for example)
Victory Ft Freddie Mercury
Don't Believe It (can only be released as a duo unless a more complete version exists)
Family Thing (can only be published as a duo)
Hot In The Summertime (Can be published as a duet)
Dark Lady/H20 (Can be published as a duo)
Water
Days in Gloucestershire
Remember what I told you
Don't Matter To Me
ghost of another lover

No information or not much is known:
Tomboy (supposedly recorded and very advanced, but according to Demian Shields I only hear an instrumental)
7 digits (not much is known, some people say he didn't finish it vocally or didn't record vocals, but other people say he did record full vocals)
changes
get
In the valley
who do you know
Stand Tall
The sky is the Limit
i was a loser is basically a finished song.

Let's see if this can help someone, since they are obviously missing, I will point out more and more, I hope the list I made will serve (sorry For My English):
Finish:
Chicago Nights aka Chicago 1945
get your weight off of me
turning me off
What you do to me
streetwalker
price of fame
Shout (previously released on the Cry single but I wouldn't mind if it's on a record at some point)
serious effect
Throwing your life away
for all time
man in black
seeing voices
Angel
what a lovely way to go

Very advanced:
hot street
buffalo bill
alright now
if you don't love me
mind is the magic
Bottle Of Smoke
Joy
do You love me
i have this dream
cheater
All in your name with Barry Gibb
i was a loser

Advanced:
Don't Be Messin'Round
work that body
Someone Put Your Hand Out (Demo)
jane is a groupie
Michael McKeller
why?
fall again
Peter Pan

Demo:
saturday woman
she got it
Rocker (could be published if they finish it)
Boy No (could be published as a duet with a rapper for example)
Victory Ft Freddie Mercury
Don't Believe It (can only be released as a duo unless a more complete version exists)
Family Thing (can only be published as a duo)
Hot In The Summertime (Can be published as a duet)
Dark Lady/H20 (Can be published as a duo)
Water
Days in Gloucestershire
Remember what I told you
Don't Matter To Me
ghost of another lover

No information or not much is known:
Tomboy (supposedly recorded and very advanced, but according to Demian Shields I only hear an instrumental)
7 digits (not much is known, some people say he didn't finish it vocally or didn't record vocals, but other people say he did record full vocals)
changes
get
In the valley
who do you know
Stand Tall
The sky is the Limit
And Mind Is The Magic is literally not even an unreleased song. It's 100% finished and released.

“Chicago Nights” isn’t an alt. title of “Chicago 1945” (or at least it’s never been confirmed).

There’s no concrete evidence that “Man in Black” was finished, so far as I’m aware. There are conflicting reports at best.

“Angel” might not exist. I still cannot find the interview in which that track was allegedly cited.

“Bottle of Smoke” and “Do You Love Me” are, to my knowledge, titles that have never been confirmed to exist.

“Stand Tall” likely wasn’t recorded by MJ. The existing demo (a bridge and chorus) features a session vocalist.
I believe I once saw a credible source with Bottle Of Smoke. I'll look for it.

I believe I once saw a credible source with Bottle Of Smoke. I'll look for it.
Please do! I once heard that it was among the handful of tracks that are in the hands of the highest level collectors (alongside “Adore You”) but that’s just a rumor.

Please do! I once heard that it was among the handful of tracks that are in the hands of the highest level collectors (alongside “Adore You”) but that’s just a rumor.
Yeah i know some people that have/have heard Adore You. I wouldn't say it's exclusive to highest level collectors. If im not mistaken it doesnt have mj vocals.

It's formulaic as a Darkchild song with the structure and melodies which is why I believe it fails to be noteworthy. It is similar to Invincible and Privacy in several ways. The adlibs at one point really remind me of 2000 watts as well. The beat is pretty different from the rest, more gritty and edgy. I think that the mix and master could be better (not a fan of the earrape drills and static sfx) although this could be fixed, it may have been with the 2004 remaster. The vocal is really pretty bad though which I think is the main issue. They left Lashawn Daniel's vocals on some parts and it feels very strange to me musically. Michael almost sounds off key. I can see why it wasn't released. Overall you're pretty accurate about it being generic and overhyped.
What the fuck are you on about?? LOL, this is the most blatant bullshit I've ever read, please stop misleading people.

“Chicago Nights” isn’t an alt. title of “Chicago 1945” (or at least it’s never been confirmed).

There’s no concrete evidence that “Man in Black” was finished, so far as I’m aware. There are conflicting reports at best.

“Angel” might not exist. I still cannot find the interview in which that track was allegedly cited.

“Bottle of Smoke” and “Do You Love Me” are, to my knowledge, titles that have never been confirmed to exist.

“Stand Tall” likely wasn’t recorded by MJ. The existing demo (a bridge and chorus) features a session vocalist.
i remember seeing information about angel, bottle of smoke and do you love me that if they exist, stand tall i put it on demos, and man in black, it probably exists

What the fuck are you on about?? LOL, this is the most blatant bullshit I've ever read, please stop misleading people.
He has a point though, from the snippets we have we can tell it sounds like a filler song and is in fact pretty overhyped.
Yeah i know some people that have/have heard Adore You. I wouldn't say it's exclusive to highest level collectors. If im not mistaken it doesnt have mj vocals.
Would you be able to clarify this for me? So I was told that Brad Buxer almost played Adore You in his seminar but he went on to play GYWOOM instead and I was wondering if he did actually play Adore You too? That would explain why so many people are coming forward recently to say they heard the song.

Hopefully the people who have the song are willing to leak part of it so the fandom can know how it sounds like, I'm dying to hear anything from MJ's later years lol.

That’s objectively all pretty right so I’m not sure what you mean.
He has a point though, from the snippets we have we can tell it sounds like a filler song and is in fact pretty overhyped.

Would you be able to clarify this for me? So I was told that Brad Buxer almost played Adore You in his seminar but he went on to play GYWOOM instead and I was wondering if he did actually play Adore You too? That would explain why so many people are coming forward recently to say they heard the song.

Hopefully the people who have the song are willing to leak part of it so the fandom can know how it sounds like, I'm dying to hear anything from MJ's later years lol.
I’ve never been to any seminars but yes he did play it at least once to my knowledge.

i was a loser is basically a finished song.
Not exactly, MJ planned to work on the song while he was in London so at least by his standards it's still unfinished. I think GYWOOM is the only song in the vault we can confidently say that is 100% finished.

This is all objectively pretty accurate so I’m not sure what you mean.

“Chicago Nights” was the working title of the “Smooth Criminal” section in “Moonwalker”. Why do people keep linking it to “Chicago 1945”?

This is all objectively pretty accurate so I’m not sure what you mean.
not at all lol, the adlibs dont remotely sound like the ones on 2000 Watts, and Michael sounding off key?? where the hell did you gather that from?

not at all lol, the adlibs dont remotely sound like the ones on 2000 Watts, and Michael sounding off key?? where the hell did you gather that from?
The chorus either he or lashawn sounds off key to me. Could just be me. Theres only one part that reminded me of 2000 watts. Reminded of when he repeated the "baby" adlib. Not that deep.

Not exactly, MJ planned to work on the song while he was in London so at least by his standards it's still unfinished. I think GYWOOM is the only song in the vault we can confidently say that is 100% finished.
Yeah I guess it would depend on what you consider to be a finished song

“Chicago Nights” was the working title of the “Smooth Criminal” section in “Moonwalker”. Why do people keep linking it to “Chicago 1945”?
I put it that way because I like to call it that, for me it looks better

The renaming thing never bothered me, especially when the song being renamed wasn’t written by MJ himself. It’s not like the song title has to make a lick of sense anyways (“Superfly Sister”? “Earth Song”? “Tabloid Junkie”? “D.S.”?). If it’s a song MJ wrote and is therefore his baby, that’s different, but renaming “She Was Lovin’ Me” to “Chicago” doesn’t make a difference imo.

The renaming thing never bothered me, especially when the song being renamed wasn’t written by MJ himself. It’s not like the song title has to make a lick of sense anyways (“Superfly Sister”? “Earth Song”? “Tabloid Junkie”? “D.S.”?). If it’s a song MJ wrote and is therefore his baby, that’s different, but renaming “She Was Lovin’ Me” to “Chicago” doesn’t make a difference imo.
Chicago is genuinely just a way better name. It sounds cooler, rolls off the tongue easier. And to quote the other guy, Billie Jean wraps up the narrative tale view with that name, just like Chicago does, or Who Is It does.

It will probably be awhile before we get new music or new album. Hidden gems would be great to hear. We most likely have the MJ biopic next that would mean another greatest hits album. After that maybe music. That’s a few years out.

The chorus either he or lashawn sounds off key to me. Could just be me. Theres only one part that reminded me of 2000 watts. Reminded of when he repeated the "baby" adlib. Not that deep.
It's formulaic as a Darkchild song with the structure and melodies which is why I believe it fails to be noteworthy. It is similar to Invincible and Privacy in several ways. The adlibs at one point really remind me of 2000 watts as well. The beat is pretty different from the rest, more gritty and edgy. I think that the mix and master could be better (not a fan of the earrape drills and static sfx) although this could be fixed, it may have been with the 2004 remaster. The vocal is really pretty bad though which I think is the main issue. They left Lashawn Daniel's vocals on some parts and it feels very strange to me musically. Michael almost sounds off key. I can see why it wasn't released. Overall you're pretty accurate about it being generic and overhyped.
So you have only heard the leaked snippets, why do you act like you've heard the full? This isn't the first time I've seen you trying to mislead people with your bullshit, I called you out on a few other forums and you just reported my comments or went silent lol. I usually don't reply to trolls, but I absolutely hate people who try to mislead others.

So you have only heard the leaked snippets, why do you act like you've heard the full? This isn't the first time I've seen you trying to mislead people with your bullshit, I called you out on a few other forums and you just reported my comments or went silent lol. I usually don't reply to trolls, but I absolutely hate people who try to mislead others.
I don’t? I’ve specifically stated multiple times publicly that I’ve never heard or had the entire song. never have claimed to have the entire thing. You just assumed that.

Back