Artists now wait for MJ's call

That was nice, thanks for posting :flowers:
:lol: @ Beyonce screaming on stage. Does anyone know is there video on youtube about that? That would be fun to see :)

I never seen it but it will be sooo funny to watch if anyone comes across it.:lol:

does anyone know where tatiana ali is now? what is she doing this days?
The last time I heard she was doing a lot more acting than singing, had some good parts too. But there was a rumour that she was working on a new album (wonder what label she will be signing to).

I liked the Beyonce video alot.. :) I would like to see her freak out on stage over Mike.. lol!

I liked the Beyonce video alot.. :) I would like to see her freak out on stage over Mike.. lol!

:lol: me too! I think she is better nowadays coz I have seen her hugging MJ and stuff and she has managed not to go nuts so far :ph34r:

I think Michael Jackson calling you up to congratulate you on making fine music is in some way a sign that you've made it in the industry. It doesn't matter if the artist he's calling likes MJ or not, they all know he's been in the industry since the 60s and knows real talent. So no matter who you are, a congratulatory call for MJ is definitely a sign that you've made it.

I like to think of it as being summoned by the king. Here you are a lowly subject trying to make it in an industry that is know to devour people and spit them out on a daily basis. Many try but few succeed. Then, one day, ouit of the blue, the most successful person ever to be in the industry, the person who is literally at the top of the game, calls YOU because he recognizes YOUR work and thinks you are doing a good job! Man any person in any industry would love to be in that position. I know where I work at, I and with the people who are number one in the country if not the world in furniure sales. We are only 2-1/2 stores but we are considered a legend in the industry because although we are so small, we have outsold all of the larger chain stores in all markets and are located in the midwest. We hold the title of being the largest home furnishings store in the country. We were the largest in the world until a company in Germany built one larger that us. We have sales of over half a billion dollars a year. I find it hard to believe sometimes that I know the president of the company and he knows who I am. We are on a first name basis. When I see him in the hallway, we speak. Yeah, so I kinda know how they feel when they get called by Mike. You know who I am? kinda makes your head swell for a bit.:cool:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I like to think of it as being summoned by the king. Here you are a lowly subject trying to make it in an industry that is know to devour people and spit them out on a daily basis. Many try but few succeed. Then, one day, ouit of the blue, the most successful person ever to be in the industry, the person who is literally at the top of the game, calls YOU because he recognizes YOUR work and thinks you are doing a good job! Man any person in any industry would love to be in that position. I know where I work at, I and with the people who are number one in the country if not the world in furniure sales. We are only 2-1/2 stores but we are considered a legend in the industry because although we are so small, we have outsold all of the larger chain stores in all markets and are located in the midwest. We hold the title of being the largest home furnishings store in the country. We were the largest in the world until a company in Germany built one larger that us. We have sales of over half a billion dollars a year. I find it hard to believe sometimes that I know the president of the company and he knows who I am. We are on a first name basis. When I see him in the hallway, we speak. Yeah, so I kinda know how they feel when they get called by Mike. You know who I am? kinda makes your head swell for a bit.:cool:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST
That is so true, and you can see it on their faces and hear it in their voices when they speak of it. Will.I.am was beside himself. Chris Tucher, Chris Brown, Beyonce, John Legend, all of them that have spken to him of have met him have come away with the same excitement. Some even in tears. Almost as if all the negativity which the press throws at him has given him even more credibility. They absolutely worship him.:punk:

I'm sure somewhere on youtube they have footage of Beyonce freaking out over MJ on stage..

The same people that recorded the private videos of 30th anniversary (MJ's performance) probably recorded the WHOLE show..

I'm sure somewhere on youtube they have footage of Beyonce freaking out over MJ on stage..

The same people that recorded the private videos of 30th anniversary (MJ's performance) probably recorded the WHOLE show..

I am trying to find it, but cant find it lol!

I got the video of her talking about it tho: http://youtube.com/watch?v=S_EHT4oHZkE

Last edited:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

i totally agree.:punk: except i totally believe he's Peter Pan forever

Last edited:
Back