Austin Brown at LA's Wango Tango, Album '85' Premiere

50907_la.jpg

I wonder if he knows Lopez' history with MJ & The 2005 trial?

I actually feel a little bit disappointed because I thought he can do better. The dance I think is a little bit too old school. Maybe he can merge all those James Brown steps and put in some more his own style. The singing part is not stable enough. Many parts at the beginning are off pitch. He needs to put more his own style into his performance if he wanted to survive in Usher, Chris Brown or JT (although JT might be more interested in the movie now) etc. I listed these people base on his performance. I guess he still need to practice more and think something to draw people's excitement. In my point of view, I think it's an ok performance but I didn't feel the excitement wanting to see the clips again or go straight to the store to buy his music. It's just not impressive enough. If he is not MJ's nephew, I won't even bother to write any comments. lol

I actually feel a little bit disappointed because I thought he can do better. The dance I think is a little bit too old school. Maybe he can merge all those James Brown steps and put in some more his own style. The singing part is not stable enough. Many parts at the beginning are off pitch. He needs to put more his own style into his performance if he wanted to survive in Usher, Chris Brown or JT (although JT might be more interested in the movie now) etc. I listed these people base on his performance. I guess he still need to practice more and think something to draw people's excitement. In my point of view, I think it's an ok performance but I didn't feel the excitement wanting to see the clips again or go straight to the store to buy his music. It's just not impressive enough. If he is not MJ's nephew, I won't even bother to write any comments. lol
I think this can be said about the majority of people commenting or even liking him.

Re: Austin Brown 85 Trailer

Ok, this is my first time in this thread. I have had a look through the posts and will reply to some of them. I'll start by saying I'm not a fan of Austin but he got my attention with "All I Need". It's not a masterpiece, but it is a good catchy song and far better than what I am seeing in the charts right now. Austin is talented and I can see him going far if he works hard enough. I'm not going to compare him to Michael or Janet. Austin is a separate person and should not be compared to anyone.

Lol. 2.6 millions curious MJ fans - 2.6 millions = 0

Poor Austin. Without uncle Mike, he would have 0 view :(

Where did you get the exact figures of Michael Jackson fans who watched this video and how did you conduct this research?

Give him a break! What do you want him to be, a country singer? Is that different enough from Michael?

:lol:

Haha! It can't be helped, Michael was the biggest thing to happen in the pop industry in the last 30 years.

I agree completely.

If Austin Brown wasn't the nephew of Michael, nobody here would listen this commercial overproduced shit.

Wow. Your ignorance amazes me.

One more proof, that, there was one and only talent in this family.

Yeah, Janet Jackson is just a Michael wannabe. :smilerolleyes:

Sadly, I cannot support his projects because his mama is cozying up to that MF Stacy Brown, and I just don't want to support any of the Jacksons' fuckeries. Call it Jackson fatigue...

So you can't support Austin's projects because of what his mother has done? That is like me not listening to Michael's music because of mistakes Katherine has made. This does not make sense at all. If Austin held a gun to Rebbie's head and forced her to do what he told her, I could understand where you are coming from but as far as I know, he didn't.

Back