Autopsy Photo's, Crime Scene Pic to Show what really happened to our MJ!?

This underground garage bothers me now. Ppl could go in and out and nobody could see them without going trough main gates. It feels like somebody else was in the house that night.

Tohme? There are reports that Frank was there also? People could have been coming and going the whole night and morning with no one noticing.
I wonder if this was the reason "someone" picked this house to rent?

OK this is making me more and more anxious.
If we are able to notice all these very significant facts,what about the investigators?
Anything could have happened in these chaotic premises-just anything-the house was not sealed as crime scene.
All it took for the right procedures NOT to be followed was not reporting that Michael was dead before the ambulance arrived?Or Murray not signing the death certificate?
Makes me want to hit my head against the wall!!

As it seems the garage has a wrought iron gate. Was it closed by hand? Who had the keys? Was it closed remote-controlled? Who had the transmitter?
Can we be certain there was no video surveillance?

Questions ...

Here are some surrounding images of Michael's home of 100 North Carolwoord Dr:

Unfortunately for MJ, this house sits right on busy Sunset Blvd and he no doubt had to endure the constant drone of passing traffic. Why anyone would build such a huge mansion right on a major thoroughfare, I have no idea. From what I have been reading, Sean Connery lived in this home at one time though I have not verified that.

After re reading this post and looking more closely at the pictures again, I've come to this conclusion:

The House was the perfect pick for a Sophisticated and Planned Murder! Starting with the Highway next to it, a quick way in but even better is the underground back entrance. While all of the activity going on in the front a killer or killers could easily slip undetected out through this backway. The killers already knew there would be no camera's cause they were taking them to hide any evidence. So those who are claiming in the media to not have been at the house whom we initially heard were there or could have been there maybe looked at much closer.

Also, in this section it was discovered and posted by more than one fan( correct me if i am wrong), that AEG paid for this house? If this is right, does that also mean AEG picked it out too?

Think about that for a second...

Days after Michael was Murdered someone posted these ( or similar)words: They should have never killed him in the age of the INTERNET.

Very good points! I never thought that about the house before....

Although I did once find it odd why Michael moved into a house where a woman always parks her big colorful van in front to sell her maps to people....also, in this vid, the line at the front gate is not working, so Tom has to use the rear gate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM

And is it just me, or is Michael's security kind of rude?

Also, the third time Tom visits, not only is the front gate not working again, but ALSO the rear gate this time....so he finds a third pedestrian gate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go

And also, security noticed the guy's video camera twice, so it's obvious they wanted no video at all of the house.....

And security is even more rude in that second video. And the guy that opened the door in the end.....

I don't think Michael would tolerate this kind of behavior from staff. The staff seemed like they wanted NO ONE near the house, and they just wanted him to go away.

this is a vid from the second time he visited when security gets irritated and says "what's the camera for!?....shut the camera off."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN9eGKUkhs

Last edited:
Oh I remember these now but forgot about them thank you:
[youtube]cM8AWX2z-Go[/youtube]
[youtube]sdLON-hvsHM[/youtube]

I just don't understand why security would be irritated about cameras taping when Michael is about to leave that house in just a few months.....seriously, I'd like to know the reason why that would be such a big deal that they have to be straight up rude about it.

I posted those videos because we can clearly see the unworking lines, a line going from working to not working at all, the rude and wierd behavior from staff, the many entrances (perfect for this planned murder like someone said)....

Tohme? There are reports that Frank was there also? People could have been coming and going the whole night and morning with no one noticing.
I wonder if this was the reason "someone" picked this house to rent?

I wish to know too who “picked” this house to rent . I do not know it was Tohme or somebody else. I believe there are many ppl behind this murder and they all connected including AEG and Tohme. I read some opinions about Michael being kidnapped and then the body was placed back to his bedroom ( or Murrays’ bedroom?). I didn’t take it seriously before but after seeing this underground garage gates I think anything was possible.

Last edited:
GUYS - I dont know if this is the right place to post it, but THE AMBULANCE PHOTOS WERE PHOTOSHOPPED HOAX!! I have the pics to prove it but dont wanna post them on here in case they upset anyone. Please PM me with your email address and I can send them to you. The pic in the ambulance was someone else. They used a shot of MJ from MSG lying on the stage as the face shot to superimpose over the other.... MY GOD im stunned! - a fan sent it on to me! Sorry if this is already posted somewhere else.

I just don't understand why security would be irritated about cameras taping when Michael is about to leave that house in just a few months.....seriously, I'd like to know the reason why that would be such a big deal that they have to be straight up rude about it.

I posted those videos because we can clearly see the unworking lines, a line going from working to not working at all, the rude and wierd behavior from staff, the many entrances (perfect for this planned murder like someone said)....

Michael's security detail did not behave like they were protecting their boss from unknown people or potential danger getting too close and causing MJ harm, instead they acted as though their main job was to keep Michael very insulated and to have all access "in" ,
prevented at all cost.

The security and movement around him by his owm team bothered me greatly. In so many of the pictures I could tell, they were NOT working for Michael. In other words they took their orders from someone higher and that someone was not our MJ. look at any of those pics with him out and about with his security detail and you can see it in the body language.
Michael did not have the control.

Very, very disturbing.

I wish to know too who “picked” this house to rent . I do not know it was Tohme or somebody else. I believe there are many ppl behind this murder and they all connected including AEG and Tohme. I read some opinions about Michael being kidnapped and then the body was placed back to his bedroom ( or Murrays’ bedroom?). I didn’t take it seriously before but after seeing this underground garage gates I think anything was possible.

Come to think of it, I do remember a couple of people in this section thinking it could possbily have been Tohme or AEG who hand picked this house for MJ.

Let's see how long it takes the guilty to claim Michael or his kids picked this house to live in.

And whomever makes that claim will more than likely be telling on themselves.

This was all perfectly orchestrated and very well thoughtout and planned.

The killers took their time, they were in no hurry to murder him, so why not make him believe for a little while, that he would be comfortable and well provided for? They must've sold him on the beauty of the place. The antique, classic and comfty look inside, almost having that Neverland feel to it without all the baggage the "real" neverland has....

I can just picture the killers and crooks selling the idea of this death house to MJ.

Come to think of it, I do remember a couple of people in this section thinking it could possbily have been Tohme or AEG who hand picked this house for MJ.

Let's see how long it takes the guilty to claim Michael or his kids picked this house to live in.

And whomever makes that claim will more than likely be telling on themselves.

This was all perfectly orchestrated and very well thoughtout and planned.

The killers took their time, they were in no hurry to murder him, so why not make him believe for a little while, that he would be comfortable and well provided for? They must've sold him on the beauty of the place. The antique, classic and comfty look inside, almost having that Neverland feel to it without all the baggage the "real" neverland has....

I can just picture the killers and crooks selling the idea of this death house to MJ.

Sounds about right. It was Tohme OR AEG. Michael trusted people too much. Also why shouldn’t he trust ppl if Jermaine was a part of it introducing Michael to Tohme? This is why probably was comfortable with this house. Everything looked great from the beginning. Tohme promised that he will take care of his finance but in the end the same guy organized Neverland auction. However probably he did it after Michael fired him? I wonder when Michael fired Tohme?
Anyways, there is no question that this murder was planned and well organized.

diana thanks for the link. Everytime I try to open it my comp becomes frozen but I do remember the intial reports from the media plainly stating Tohme was MJ's personal doctor and that he was indeed at our MJ's house, then all of a sudden just like Tohme, it all disappeared from the media reports, all they spoke about was the propofol and pushing the "MJ died at his own hands due to drug usage" angle.

Others fans have talked about certain info disappearing from the internet. We need to definately hang on to that article for future references.

I found this article from June 26 that says that Tohme was there.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ver-doctor-who-tried-to-save-dying-jackson.do

Does Tohme live in LA?

That is a good question. He has become a very difficult man to trace. His web page was even pulled down not long after MJ's death.
He canceled his appearance on LKL in December due to "dental work". He has seemed now to have disapeared into the woodwork?
What is he hiding from?
It makes me wonder if they realize how bad it makes them look to pull information down and hide out and to out and out lie about stuff.
I am sure Moddie is right. The minute the question about who wanted this houseb is asked, they will answer that it was Michael or the children.

For the 100th time I will wonder if the investigation are doing their job right.
They should be keeping an eye on forums and see what is being discussed here.
I seriously doubt that they have done 1/3 of the investigation fans are doing.
All these suspicious moves, sites being pulled off, people disappearing, evidence vanishing, the possibility of fake evidence being planted, coincidences, oddities, how can they possibly ignore all that?
One could say we don't really know what they are up to or to what extent they have searched.
I think we have a hint though that they are doing nothing of the sort.
There would have been some relevant leaks somewhere somehow.
And the leaks so far indicate that they are just scratching the surface.

For the 100th time I will wonder if the investigation are doing their job right.
They should be keeping an eye on forums and see what is being discussed here.
I seriously doubt that they have done 1/3 of the investigation fans are doing.
All these suspicious moves, sites being pulled off, people disappearing, evidence vanishing, the possibility of fake evidence being planted, coincidences, oddities, how can they possibly ignore all that?
One could say we don't really know what they are up to or to what extent they have searched.
I think we have a hint though that they are doing nothing of the sort.
There would have been some relevant leaks somewhere somehow.
And the leaks so far indicate that they are just scratching the surface.

MariaMJ, look, sometimes I have this feeling that this conspiracy might reach the very offices and agencies that should solve the puzzle and bring justice to Michael.
But maybe I´m just too pessimistic.

That is a good question. He has become a very difficult man to trace. His web page was even pulled down not long after MJ's death.
He canceled his appearance on LKL in December due to "dental work". He has seemed now to have disapeared into the woodwork?
What is he hiding from?
It makes me wonder if they realize how bad it makes them look to pull information down and hide out and to out and out lie about stuff.
I am sure Moddie is right. The minute the question about who wanted this houseb is asked, they will answer that it was Michael or the children.

Tohme is hiding soley on his own or someone who is more powerful and with blood money on their hands are hiding him for them...

Either way, Tohme is as guilty as sin. He had a role in our Michael's Murder somehow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, "dental work"? I didn't know that was his excuse for not doing the show.
Could that Dental work possibly be Extensive Plastic Surgery to look completely different and take on a new identity, lets say in another country funded by the MasterMinds behind this Elaborate and well planned Hit?

Far fetched maybe..........................But the thing to always remember here is this:

Our Michael is lying in a Tomb, Deceased, unable to be with his kids or us ever again. He is Gone and something very Mysterious happened to him in that house while he Employeed tons of staff.

MariaMJ, look, sometimes I have this feeling that this conspiracy might reach the very offices and agencies that should solve the puzzle and bring justice to Michael.

daisy, I don't feel you are bing too pessimistic at all.

As a matter of fact, I think what you said is very, very realistic and on point.

I agree with you.

I'm about two pages late, but does anyone know how heavy is the surveillance camera coverge in LA? Maybe there are some CCTV cameras in the area that can at least see cars coming an going? This is just very faint hope, but still.

I have that feeling too.

Something is also telling me not to believe this news coming out about Murray to be charged this week.

Our Michael is lying in a Tomb, Deceased, unable to be with his kids or us ever again. He is Gone and something very Mysterious happened to him in that house while he Employeed tons of staff.

Or so we think....something tells me Michael did not employ that much stuff...it was someone else.

I think Michael was being distracted by his soon to be blowing TII tour. Although, even though Michael was being distracted, there were things that wise man DID find peculiar....like Thome, his manager..........who has the power to hire, fire, lie, access Michael's money and estate....I just wonder...if it was Thome who rehired Blanca eight days before Michael died.

All I know is that Michael saw the evil in him and FIRED him. No, he didn't fire Murray. He didn't fire Kai, or anyone else. (Maybe because he couldn't?) But Michael fired Thome.

Last edited:
I found this article from June 26 that says that Tohme was there.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ver-doctor-who-tried-to-save-dying-jackson.do

Does Tohme live in LA?

I have a mind blank right now....how did Murray's name get associated with MJ's death in the first place? Who named him and when?

I'm about two pages late, but does anyone know how heavy is the surveillance camera coverge in LA? Maybe there are some CCTV cameras in the area that can at least see cars coming an going? This is just very faint hope, but still.

That's a good point...

I have a mind blank right now....how did Murray's name get associated with MJ's death in the first place? Who named him and when?

That's a good point...

I thought it was by the phone call. "We have a personal doctor here with him, sir." And from that, they found out who he was when ambulance arrived and Murray was still trying to "bring Michael back".

As for "Dr." Thome, he was at the conference with Jermaine acting like he didn't do anything and had nothing to hide.

But does he even exsist now? Now that we know certain things...

Good question. I am sure if it was one it could be gone by now. I pray to God if it was one somewhere, somebody keeps the info private for now.

Murray's name started to come up when it was realised that MJ's personal Dr not only didnt go to UCLA and didnt sign MJ's death certificate but that he had disappeared, he went and got a lawyer and his car was towed away all within the 2 hrs of MJ being taken to hospital. All suspicious activity made everyone look soley at him.

that car was in the name of susan rush
police (media)at the time said it was murrays sister
susan rush is the name of a circus from magnolia texas

I've come accross another Moth2aFlame post - similar to the one we had here, just more "details"

It's here:
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2076300#post2076300

thread:Was Michael Jackson really murdered? Who did it? Let's talk about it
Aurgust 3rd
Let me Explain how I beleive Michael Jackson was Murdered, its Graphic so dont read if that type things bothers you but his death was GRAPHIC and GRUESOME:

Michael entered his AEG RENTAL home early hours of June 25, 2009, Michael was very tired and just wanted to check on his children and go to SLEEP without DRUGs by the way, but Michael was Intercepted before he got to his Childrens Rooms (thats KIDNAPPED right thurr), something was placed over his face and he was temporarily unconscious, Michael was then taken to his bedroom where the Anestheic IV was waiting and where he regain consciouness long enough for them to tell him what they where doing and crucify him more with their taunts its no telling who all was in that room witnessing Michael Jackson's Murder he was TORTURED before he died. I am starting to believe that the reason Cherylnn came with her NEEDED TO SLEEP story is "they got scarred about finding the Propofol in his System" and needed to explain it so they jumped ahead and threw it out there, but how it was used was not for sleep but sustain life, they needed it to immobilize him and sustain his life for HOURS, I believe why he ended up in Dr. Murray bedroom is when they where Killing Michael which took Hours, they Undress Michael completely, cut his hair for TOxICOLOGY to not find out that HE WAS NOT ABusiNG DRUGS in his HAIR STRANDS, and he was loosing Body Fluids so they needed to change/REPLACED His Linen and/or MATTRESS, blood drops on linen they had alot of cleaning up to do. Michael Jackson died a Horrible Death they turned his Beautiful Bedroom into a Hospital Operating Room, then slowly while they kept him on this IV to keep him out they didnt care about stopping it, because he is a KIDNAPPED VICTIM now and all this is being done against his Will, but Michael goes in out out of CARDIAC ARREST SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HE DIES, and they would resusciate him over and over with other heart drugs to bring him back because they needed his time of death closer to Noon and they would all be gone by then and they also needed to slowly inject him all over his body with Demerol, Morphine, and all manner of DRUGS of their CHOSING that they had gotten using his Fictational Names over the last year and stage the house with these drugs, they watch too much TV and from Listening to Anna Nicole's Murderers they thought they had everything taken care of. THe ONLY reason they used the PROPOFOL was to SUsTAIN his LIFE and let him LINGER BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH FOR HOURS, Michael didnt NEED ANYTHING TO HELP HIM SLEEP. They did SURGERY on MICHAEL and he died a HORRIBLE DEATH and THEY FILMED it and think its FUNNY, but GOD and Michael and those who Truly Love Michael will have The LAST LAUGH. Michael Jackson was dead before 10am or long before that. God Bless Your Soul Michael Jackson. They wouldnt even let him see his kids one more time to kiss them GoodNite! ! !

who is moth2aflame?he knows or he speculates?
I swear I'm having shivers up and down my spine, I'm gonna be sick!

who is moth2aflame?he knows or he speculates?
I swear I'm having shivers up and down my spine, I'm gonna be sick!
I have no idea, I think these are some kind of projections?
Not nice to read, though, true.

something's strange about the moth2flame post :

they did surgery on him ? And the coroner did not find out ?
He was dead before 10am but they didn't want him to die before 12 and kept reviving him?

Thes two things sound too far fetched and, about time of death, contradictory, to me... unless someone else can explain this to me ?

Back