B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

why did Alkie David say in his onfilm.com press conference that Siggy Jackson, Jackie's son, was at his house in front of his face and said that Brandon Howard was MJ's son? Alkie said it... why would he lie? Siggy hasn't said a word just like the other Jacksons. It's just so bizarre. I actually think Brandon is a good looking dude and I've checked out some of his videos/songs and he has some talent. He's produced and written for some big name artists like Genuwine and Dru Hill..

You want to know what is bizarre. Just because you think Brandon is goodlooking and has some talent he is Michael's son? I guess whatever this Alkie person says it is the truth according to you. You need to let it go

[/B]

You want to know what is bizarre. Just because you think Brandon is goodlooking and has some talent he is Michael's son? I guess whatever this Alkie person says it is the truth according to you. You need to let it go

why hasn't the family said anything about it?

Because they've shown they just respond the things it makes them look bad. They haven't given a f*ck about Michael's reputation.

well that's true.. Although I don't see how this will hurt MJ's reputation especially if it was planned to keep him out of the spotlight to live a normal life. I guess we will see what the truth is eventually

Because he is a liar

do you know that for a fact? why hasn't the family including Joe or Katherine called him a liar? why would B Howard do this documentary knowing things would get to the Jacksons and they could accept or refute it? They haven't refuted anything.

why did Alkie David say in his onfilm.com press conference that Siggy Jackson, Jackie's son, was at his house in front of his face and said that Brandon Howard was MJ's son? Alkie said it... why would he lie? Siggy hasn't said a word just like the other Jacksons. It's just so bizarre. I actually think Brandon is a good looking dude and I've checked out some of his videos/songs and he has some talent. He's produced and written for some big name artists like Genuwine and Dru Hill..

Why would Joe Jackson say Omer was Michaels son?

I don't find it bizarre they haven't said anything, especially as at least one of them seems to have their finger in the pot, maybe Siggy as well.

Ask yourself why now? Why not when Michael was alive or shortly after death? And ask yourself why go about this in such a tacky way, if he is close to the Jacksons why not have a proper test done, they could test him against any member of the Jackson family.

jaydom7;3976711[B said:
]do you know that for a fact? why hasn't the family including Joe or Katherine called him a liar?[/B] why would B Howard do this documentary knowing things would get to the Jacksons and they could accept or refute it? They haven't refuted anything.

My last name is Shaw not Jackson. And for a person that would always say theJacksons did not give a shit about Michael you have a lot of nerve asking thatquestion.

This is the same person that has gone out of her way to saythe family does not give a shit about Michael. But in this case is actually asking why the family hasn&#8217;t saidanything. Got damn<o:p></o:p>

Why would Joe Jackson say Omer was Michaels son?

I don't find it bizarre they haven't said anything, especially as at least one of them seems to have their finger in the pot, maybe Siggy as well.

Ask yourself why now? Why not when Michael was alive or shortly after death? And ask yourself why go about this in such a tacky way, if he is close to the Jacksons why not have a proper test done, they could test him against any member of the Jackson family.

Joe never said Omer was his son.. Joe's comment during some interview was that he knew that MJ had another son.. he never named names.. also on youtube there is a video of Joe talking about there never being 'another Michael Jackson' but then he says but there is, his name is 'Brando..... uh uh Blanket. Blanket. Sound like Joe was going to say Brandon to me.

Genevieve has said something twice if I remember correct. And that is that Brandon is a liar.
And Joe wasn't going to say Brandon, he can't stop talking about Blanket being the new Michael to people he talk to.

Genevieve has said something twice if I remember correct. And that is that Brandon is a liar.
And Joe wasn't going to say Brandon, he can't stop talking about Blanket being the new Michael to people he talk to.

Genevieve is clueless.. She's young, she has no idea what went down back in 1981..

Omer Bhatti did say that Michael was his mentor and not his dad but Michael considered him and his family apart of his family, I'm tired of people picking on Omer Bhatti he's been there for Michael's kids and is making his own career now, unlike all the Other People who Michael befriended along the way he has always been loyal and grateful towards MJ. Besides no matter what he says people believe what they want to believe. B Howard is just a last shot for all the B-list Jacksons.

The Jackson's have a long history for similar actions like ignoring phony reports that come out about Michael, I don't see why it'd be such a big shock now. Alkie David will say anything to push his agenda, he has the most affiliation with Brandon and like Brandon has a lot to gain from this stunt. If Brandon had gotten could manage to get enough people to believe him and his phony DNA report, which he can't, then Alkie gets to profit through things like interviews and such, sort of like he's doing now. Promoting himself via the publicity from their scam, promoting himself and his film company.

At the end of the day, Alkie has no relation to the family, his story differs from Brandon's anyway who claims he was told by a family member while running through Havenhurst that he was Michael's son by an older relative. Which proves they're both inconsistent if anything. Latoya is an attention seeker as well, as said by plenty already.

So, they are repeating this nonsense. The first lot of publicity apparently wasn't enough. I cannot figure out how DNA gets 'deep into' a dental impression, such that it needs to be 'drilled out'...
Michael is apparently a James Bond character now! :doh:

Brandon Howard and Michael Jackson DNA retested in public

by Audrey Palmer
FilmOn CEO Alki David conducts another paternity test at Dr. Joseph Goodman&#8217;s Beverly Hills office that may prove that the Florida musician is the son of the late King of Pop

April 2, 2014 2:27 pm
Jackson DNA

A press conference last month where FilmOn CEO Alki David presented DNA results confirming musician B Howard as the biological son of the late Michael Jackson in the FilmOn Studios in Beverly Hills has led to considerable debate as to the legitimacy and accuracy of the results. (Read our complete coverage of the press conference here. What we do know is that Howard is the son of singer Miki Howard, whose career was managed by Jackson&#8217;s father, Joe Jackson. Howard&#8217;s nickname was also &#8220;Bille,&#8221; as in &#8220;Billie Jean.&#8221;

Howard&#8217;s DNA was supplied voluntarily by Howard during the filming of a documentary while Jackson&#8217;s DNA was collected by mob son Johnny Fratto at David&#8217;s request. Fratto tracked down Dr. Joseph Goodman, who had purchased an impression of Jackson&#8217;s teeth in a public auction with the intention of making a duplicate of Jackson&#8217;s teeth. David reported that he had sent the DNA samples to two different labs &#8211; one in Ireland and one in Utah &#8211; and had the results delivered to the press conference in a sealed envelope.

Howard has maintained that regardless of the results, he wants to continue forging his own musical legacy and has no interest in pursuing any portion of the Jackson estate, sentiments he presented both in a video on his own Facebook page and in an interview with David in David&#8217;s home. Howard&#8217;s friend, TV personality Corey Feldman &#8211; who was present at the press conference and was also a friend of Jackson&#8217;s &#8211; has also reiterated this statement several times, both at the press conference and over social media.

Today, at Dr. Goodman&#8217;s office, David conducted another, deeper swab of the impression. Today is also B Howard&#8217;s birthday. Inside Edition joined us on the scene. David, who is a father himself, believes getting to the bottom of this mystery is important to music history on the whole.

The impression dates 30 years back from the &#8220;Moonraker&#8221; era and was procured by Goodman via Julian&#8217;s. With David, Goodman drilled into the impression and produced 9 swabs. The sealed swabs and Howard&#8217;s DNA were all placed into an envelope&#8211;with Inside Edition producers still present&#8211; and are being mailed to the Identigene in Salt Lake City, Utah at press time. Both David and Goodman are confident that these deeper swabs, with the individual case number, should produce absolutely conclusive results.

http://www.tvmix.com/new-dna-test-conducted-to-prove-that-b-howard-is-michael-jacksons-son/123

Last edited:
They must have meant Moonwalker, although the way the article is written makes it sound likes it's 30'years back from Moonwalker.

This is is just ridiculous - and desperate, how do they even know these implants haven't now been contaminated with someone else's DNA? Why not just test him with a member of the family?

This is is just ridiculous - and desperate, how do they even know these implants haven't now been contaminated with someone else's DNA? Why not just test him with a member of the family?

Yes. None of the general public would be the wiser about the test results. So can't these people tell us anything they want? How do we know they're telling the truth? Of course the media will make Michael look like a neglectful father. No other media really paid attention when TMZ said the first test results were fishy. The rest of the media, as far as I know, still ran with the "Michael Jackson, dead-beat dad" angle. So why should I trust anything they say about this now?

Last edited:
^^^ How accurate is DNA testing, (just curiosity) - lets say they compared Howard's to say, for example, Joe, would it be accurate enough to show grandfather rather than father?

It is pointless if they can't even prove that the DNA belongs to Michael. Brandon would just have to contaminate it with his own father's saliva, pretty easy.

^^^ How accurate is DNA testing, (just curiosity) - lets say they compared Howard's to say, for example, Joe, would it be accurate enough to show grandfather rather than father?

standard tests might not be enough to differentiate between closely related men (brothers, father, son), additional testing and/or more detailed testing might be required.

The reason is standard DNA tests doesn't compare the full DNA profile, they check for 15 markers or so. So as closely related people (such as siblings, parents,kids) have similar (but not exactly the same)DNA it's possible to get a false match. There have been many instances when one brother was tested and determined to be the father of a kid when actually another brother was the father. So for example if you do a standard DNA test for Tito and Jermaine's kids , it is possible for a false match showing Tito as the father. However if the lab get DNA samples from all possible fathers - such as two brothers - they can do a more detailed test and determine which of the brothers is truly the father.

Sometimes when people say things, the things that they say are lies lol. There's this old adage in Hollywood that says "there's no such thing as bad publicity." Whether it's negative or positive, whether it's truth or lies, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is that your name is on people's lips. Why would they do these things? Because they're desperate for the publicity. If this was real, why didn't B. Howard handle this matter in private? He's not a stranger to the Jackson family and I'm sure that any paternity claims could've been discussed in-house; there would've been no need for the public spectacle.

What do people do when they really want privacy? They hide away from public view. To publicly broadside the family with these allegations, then make videos for various social media platforms "asking for privacy" is THE BIGGEST passive-aggressive cry for attention that I've ever seen lol; you do that when you WANT people to look at you. If he wanted privacy and respect for the matter, he'd have handled it privately. Period.

So why would Alkie lie? Does he have any projects in the works that he's trying to drum up interest for? Why would LaToya lie? Are the ratings of her reality show slumping? Why would Miki lie about "disclosure agreements"? Disclosure agreements for what though? Innuendo and the power of suggestion is real and strong; it's also possible to lie by omission. Does SHE have any projects in the works? I know B. Howard is pushing a new album. Why would B. Howard or any of these people lie?

For. The. Publicity.

None of us can say for sure who B. Howard's dad is without the scientific proof. Devil's advocate: Let's say Michael, pardon my crudeness, plowed his mom back in the 80's lol. B isn't going about this like he's searching for facts. He's going about this in a way that puts him at the center of a media circus that is only being held up by innuendo, tactful omission and poorly executed publicity stunts. People that are "just searching for the truth" or "just want some privacy on a family matter" simply don't behave this way. Liars do though.....

Last edited:
PurdyYungThang84;3978435 said:
Sometimes when people say things, the things that they say are lies lol. There's this old adage in Hollywood that says "there's no such thing as bad publicity." Whether it's negative or positive, whether it's truth or lies, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is that your name is one people's lips. Why would they do these things? Because they're desperate for the publicity. If this was real, why didn't B. Howard handle this matter in private? He's not a stranger to the Jackson family and I'm sure that any paternity claims could've been discussed in-house; there would've been no need for the public spectacle.

What do people do when they really want privacy? They hide away from public view. To publicly broadside the family with these allegations, then make videos for various social media platforms "asking for privacy" is THE BIGGEST passive-aggressive cry for attention that I've ever seen lol; you do that when you WANT people to look at you. If he wanted privacy and respect for the matter, he'd have handled it privately. Period.

So why would Alkie lie? Does he have any projects in the works that he's trying to drum up interest for? Why would LaToya lie? Are the ratings of her reality show slumping? Why would Miki lie about "disclosure agreements"? Disclosure agreements for what though? Innuendo and the power of suggestion is real and strong; it's also possible to lie by omission. Does SHE have any projects in the works? I know B. Howard is pushing a new album. Why would B. Howard or any of these people lie?

For. The. Publicity.

None of us can say for sure who B. Howard's dad is without the scientific proof. Devil's advocate: Let's say Michael, pardon my crudeness, plowed his mom back in the 80's lol. B isn't going about this like he's searching for facts. He's going about this in a way that puts him at the center of a media circus that is only being held up by innuendo, tactful omission and poorly executed publicity stunts. People that are "just searching for the truth" or "just want some privacy on a family matter" simply don't behave this way. Liars do though.....

A. men.

And to answer your question about whether Miki has any projects going on, she does. I wish I could remember the interview, or even find it, but she did say she was working on something. Sorry, I know that's super vague, but I'll try and find and post the article. I think it's somewhere here in this thread, too.

EDIT: Found it. From http://www.essence.com/2014/03/14/miki-howard-son-michael-jackson-brandon-howard-father/:

You're working on a new album.
The entire project is going to be 5 EP's because there's too much music. We did a live album basically. A lot of the older songs, the hits that I had, are on there. "Come Share My Love," "Baby, Be Mine," "Until You Come Back to Me," "Love Under New Management," "Ain't Nobody Like You." They're all on here. The first single is a song called "Panther" and it's sort of a woman's anthem about&#8212;well, certain women because I'm a mature woman. It's about growing past the cougar and being a panther. It&#8217;s about being strong and being a warrior and really taking care of yours and feeling good about it. That's why this mess is really a thorn in my side. I'm like, I'm too independent for this.

How would you describe the album?
I'd say it's like food. It's like a wonderfully rich caloric great meal. It's something that when I play it for people, they say, oh my God, I feel like I just ate a good meal. We recorded live&#8212;real horns, real singers. We had layers and layers of vocals and it's real work.

It seems that everybody involved in this story has something to gain from all the publicity. That is why so many people are lying.

Last edited:
^^So I see David is now in episode 3 of the same story--the Drilling Episode. OK so now DNA, acting like mobile robots, got into a solid man-made object; and after years technical experts have to drill into the solid mass to get the DNA out. I see we are now in the Twilight Zone.

^^So I see David is now in episode 3 of the same story--the Drilling Episode. OK so now DNA, acting like mobile robots, got into a solid man-made object; and after years technical experts have to drill into the solid mass to get the DNA out. I see we are now in the Twilight Zone.

There is a current TV programme in the UK called 'Dead famous DNA' where the presenter is acquiring aforesaid DNA in order to carry out genetic profiling...eg they did a 'DNA from Elvis's hair' vs 'putative son DNA' and found a non match. More interestingly, this weeks' forthcoming programme apparently features a dentist who has one of John Lennon's teeth, and wants to clone him from the DNA. I'm just waiting for Alki David.........

^^Good grief, the lengths people will go to "entertain." At least they had objects that were part of the person like hair and teeth not man made objects that Michael put in his mouth years ago.

I guess David will now try to match the DNA to other "sons" and come up with a clone episode too....

Back