B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

This guy looks more like James Brown and his mother than Michael Jackson. I see David had that interview in his home, again he seems to have much at stake with this story.

Last edited:
I think they are using the "non-disclosure agreement" crap as an excuse to dodge the very serious questions about this stunt. We would have never heard about this if Brandon had not been willing to give a sample of his DNA to anybody and according to him, without knowing what he was giving it for. I really believe he knew exactly what was going to happen. But he was too much into making a name for himself off of Michael's legacy to care what this would do to Michael.

Last edited:
Interview: http://www.tvmix.com/brandon-howard...el-jackson-dna-claims-exclusive-interview/123
Screen-shot-2014-03-22-at-11.27.18-AM-635x325.png

I tried to watch this video but managed about minute and half, then I felt like this:
puking.gif

Excuse me, I have to go and have a shower. B Howard makes me feel sick.

^^ I agree. It's so creepy how he tries so hard to mimic MJ. Sorry, but when someone has to try so hard it's obvious what it is. His like Flex Alexander in that horrible Man In The Mirror movie. And it's an insult to MJ to say he sounds like him (I have seen people say this). Sorry, but he doesn't. He just tries hard to be soft spoken and sing high, but he does not sound like MJ at all. He's a mediocre vocalist at the very best.

respect77;3973738 said:
^^ I agree. It's so creepy how he tries so hard to mimic MJ. Sorry, but when someone has to try so hard it's obvious what it is. His like Flex Alexander in that horrible Man In The Mirror movie. And it's an insult to MJ to say he sounds like him (I have seen people say this). Sorry, but he doesn't. He just tries hard to be soft spoken and sing high, but he does not sound like MJ at all. He's a mediocre vocalist at the very best.

I tried to watch MITM too, but could manage only about 10 minutes.

Somebody mentioned that he says in the video that PPB knows he is their brother, but I just couldn't get that far. Watching him launches a puke-fest and I don't like it.

Too funny that if somebody sounds or look like Michael, it is accepted by some fans (I was reading comments on certain board and I'm in need to deep cleansing now:)), no questions asked, because it supports their own agenda what they want from Michael or what Michael should/could have been.
What and how Michael really was, is easily thrown out of the window with common sense. These fans have forgotten that MJ always had some people around him, such as Cascios, Omar and others, and there are tons of photos MJ and them. Try find 1 photo of B Howard and Michael and you will not find it.

Edited to add: what possible reason MJ would have not to take Brandon as his son if this was indeed true? There is none. He wanted his own kids and he wanted to adopt too, so why wouldn't he claim Brandon as his own?
This post is copied from MJ site, (thanks to UniqueCassie), she madea summary of what MJ has said in the past and these can be verified from old interviews:

One of the things Michael always wanted to do was to adopt children. He's been saying that in interviews since the 70's.

In his 70's interview, where he said he would adopt children from all nations, all races when he got older.

Brooke Shields also said Michael talked to her about adoption and wanted to adopt children with her.

During his marriage with LMP, he did an interview in August 95 (six weeks seperation after the big fight with Lisa)

DS: In Oprah’s interview you said that you wanted to raise a family one day. Do you plan to do so?
Michael: Yes. That’s my dream for a long time. My own children, I want to adopt them. Not only my own, but children from all over the world. I think we should be less territorial about it.

Michael also mentioned it in Rabbi Shmuley's "The Michael Jackson Tapes" (2000-01) that he had some big arguments with LMP, because she was very territorial about her own children, and Michael said all children were our children. Lisa was very angry about it.

During the 2005 trial, police searched all his computers, and showed Michael had visited 2 adoption websites.

He always said that he wanted to be his parent's number of children one day.

This man wanted to adopt children, he felt all children were his children!!"

Last edited:
I tried to watch this video but managed about minute and half, then I felt like this:
puking.gif

Excuse me, I have to go and have a shower. B Howard makes me feel sick.

That's how it was for me, too :lol: I got to the point where he brought up PP&B and I had to stop. I went back a few minutes later and forced myself to watch more, but I only got about halfway through, then I stopped. I never finished watching the rest.

I know know whether to laugh or cry that this f*ckery is still being milked.

Brandon, you are a poor excuse for a human being.

I know know whether to laugh or cry that this f*ckery is still being milked.

Brandon, you are a poor excuse for a human being.

What's worse is that there are people who actually believe him

Whats filmON website connection to bhoward. i know you can watch feldmans show on it but they have a channel about this story aswell

Can't even bring myself to watch that video. Who does he think he is? And shame on him bringing PPB into this crap too. They're getting enough heat already as a result of this crap. :mat:

You know he should contact all the MJ impersonators all over the world. They look and sound and talk like Michael as well. I guess that means they are his children too.

of course B Howard was behind this, IDK why he'd think anyone would believe he wasn't.

you all are saying he's greedy but he isn't suing anyone.. He has said he has no interest at all in the estate and his Mother Miki said the same thing.. she said they were not suing anyone. I still think there is something to this story. The Jacksons have been too silent and Miki is elusive and evasive and dancing around the question.. Both Brandon and Miki have both talked about their close relationship with the Jackson family since Miki was 18 years old. It's not like these people are strangers and accusers off the street making up allegations against MJ or the family. Brandon claims he has spent nights at Hayvenhurst as recent as 2009, the day MJ died. Miki has said he would go over there when she kicked him out of the house. There is some connection there for sure. Why would Brandon lie on these people considering he says they're his family.

Why would he lie? Whydid Jordan Chandler lie? Why did GavinArvzio lie? Why is Wade Roberson lyingnow? For personal gain and because gulliblepeople like you

Why would he lie? Whydid Jordan Chandler lie? Why did GavinArvzio lie? Why is Wade Roberson lyingnow? For personal gain and because gulliblepeople like you

well he is not seeking money is he? he could've come up with some salacious and vomit inducing lies like the scum you mentioned but he hasn't.. He is claiming to be MJ's son publicly and he's involving others who are famous people. He did an interview saying he was told by a Jackson family member that MJ was his dad.. He mentions Prince, Paris and Blanket knowing he's their brother. He mentions staying at Katherine's as a child and even as late as 2009 the day MJ died. His Mother has said she loves the family and has been friends with them for over 30 years.. This is not someone who the family met in a month and is accusing MJ of abuse. He sounds credible to me especially when the family isn't calling him a liar and LaToya is hanging out with him.

He is not Michael's son. Go to the bottom of the previous page and look at the image qbee shared. Or just look up Michael's will. Aside from PP&B, he has not other children. Michael said this himself. He may not be after estate money, but he is using Michael's name to make a name for himself to make money. So again, he may not be after estate money, but using Michael, and using Michael's children, is just as bad.

He is using this for money. He's hoping that being thought of as MJ's child will open doors for him careerwise and increase album sales. He probably would go after the estate if he had a legit case. But he doesnt. And he knows that if he did try and go after the Estate, they'd shut him down with a PROPER dna test.

If he's not after money, attention and trying to use MJ as a stepping stone, then WHY go public with his "dna test" in the first place?

Last edited:
well he is not seeking money is he? he could've come up with some salacious and vomit inducing lies like the scum you mentioned but he hasn't.. He is claiming to be MJ's son publicly and he's involving others who are famous people. He did an interview saying he was told by a Jackson family member that MJ was his dad.. He mentions Prince, Paris and Blanket knowing he's their brother. He mentions staying at Katherine's as a child and even as late as 2009 the day MJ died. His Mother has said she loves the family and has been friends with them for over 30 years.. This is not someone who the family met in a month and is accusing MJ of abuse. He sounds credible to me especially when the family isn't calling him a liar and LaToya is hanging out with him.

Smh, just smh...Is it really that hard for some people to realize that certain things are simply done for personal gain, and not always does it have to be money, in the direct sense anyway.. He want's publicity, he wants his albums to sell and for his songs to be played. And the image of Michael increases the chances of those things happening for him. He'll certainly sell his mediocre records and get out to a larger fanbase under the alias "Brandon Howard ; The first son of Michael Jackson".

He sounds credible to you because he knows theJacksons? Lenard Rowe knows the Jacksons is he credible? You would be willing to by this story because you are so desperate for proof that Michael****ed a woman it does not matter how ridiculous the story is. And greed is about a lot more than just trying to get money. And you want to go there with Latoya, the Latoya that hugged a man who called her brother a child molester? You want to go there with the family the same family that is cozy with a man who stole from Michael? The family that had Michael's kids around a stalker? When it's convenient for youthe family's word or lack of it means something to you.

He sounds credible to you because he knows theJacksons? Lenard Rowe knows the Jacksons is he credible? You would be willing to by this story because you are so desperate for proof that Michael****ed a woman it does not matter how ridiculous the story is. And greed is about a lot more than just trying to get money. And you want to go there with Latoya, the Latoya that hugged a man who called her brother a child molester? You want to go there with the family the same family that is cozy with a man who stole from Michael? The family that had Michael's kids around a stalker? When it's convenient for youthe family's word or lack of it means something to you.

well why is Miki refusing to talk? she's been in the game for 35 years and has never sought publicity or did publicity stunts.. why is she talking about non disclosure agreements and not answering the simple question? and also if B Howard is lying he really messed up.. He can't get MJ's fans to like him by lying on MJ or using PP&B for his personal gain. Is he dumb or crazy?

She won&#8217;t talk because she knows people like you would alwayswonder what if? Miki Howard has not hada hit song since I was in the eleventh grade she also has a new album comingout and has not had this much publicity in years. He can get some Michael fans to like him I mean look at you<o:p></o:p>

well why is Miki refusing to talk? she's been in the game for 35 years and has never sought publicity or did publicity stunts.. why is she talking about non disclosure agreements and not answering the simple question? and also if B Howard is lying he really messed up.. He can't get MJ's fans to like him by lying on MJ or using PP&B for his personal gain. Is he dumb or crazy?

Let it go please!

The fact that the Jacksons did not respond to B Howard's claim does not add validity to it. The Jacksons are famous for only responding to the issues that impact on them directly. E.g. One of 3T was quick to blast whoever had claimed the family was after money in pursuing AEG but there was NADA when the whole fiasco with Blanket and the film came up.

LaToya is an opportunist. End of.

They are all playing a game but the sad truth is that NONE of them will EVER achieve what Michael did, NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY TO RIDE HIS COATTAILS!!!!!

Same reason Omer Bhatti didn't come straight out and deny being Michaels son, he had a record coming out, publicity is just as strong a reason when you are a desperate struggling artist as money is, in fact it's probably more of an incentive. I would guess that Omer's parent didn't deny anything because they didn't want to spoil their sons chance of 'fame' - same with BS Howard.

Think about the Jackson family for a moment, they are desperate for another 'Michael' - with Omer we even had Joe announce that he was Michael's son and now LaToya with Howard.

I dont see Michael as pure and innocent but I also don't see him as a man who when around impregnating these married (?) women and then having nothing to do with them nor providing for them in any way.

You have to remember when it comes to the bright lights of the entertainment world all sense of decency and morals go straight out the window.

why did Alkie David say in his onfilm.com press conference that Siggy Jackson, Jackie's son, was at his house in front of his face and said that Brandon Howard was MJ's son? Alkie said it... why would he lie? Siggy hasn't said a word just like the other Jacksons. It's just so bizarre. I actually think Brandon is a good looking dude and I've checked out some of his videos/songs and he has some talent. He's produced and written for some big name artists like Genuwine and Dru Hill..

Back