Babyface - I Need a Love Song [2008]

arXter

Proud Member
new single released a month ago on new label. getting absolutely snubbed by both the media and the net. finally managed to get my hands on it, and it's very nice.

2hpsx9t.jpg

I Need a Love Song

getting absolutely snubbed by both the media and the net.
After you reach a certain age, the media and radio ignores you. This is why some older acts try to get rappers or young "producers of the month" on their album. It generally doesn't work (except for Carlos Santana, lol). The acts' main audience probably doesn't really buy music much and if they do don't want to hear the new sounds. The young audience in general doesn't want to listen to someone their parents' or grandparents' age. They tend to be successful on the touring circuit, but not on the sales of newer music, although their "classic" albums still sell (Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones, Police, Madonna, etc.).

it's very unfortunate because Babyface (who isn't exactly a versatile act) has actually produced something that is pop friendly today and which sounds pretty good too (seeing as most of pop has just become ringtone friendly and that's about it).

nahh, quite boring actually. But so is alot on radio so...

Dancing With The Stars 2016

Babyface is on season 23 of Dancing With The Stars

The Deele 2017

Here's a couple of recent interviews by members of The Deele, the band Babyface & L.A. Reid was in during the 1980s.

Back