BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

^^ Actually it's not Zakk, it is his requests that we are obsessed with. Fans want to make sure it gets seen by the powers that be . Well I guess some may be obsessed with Zakk too .. he's BAD :) He rules in this thread and as MJJLatvia says just simple fun passing the time in the thread untill an official announcement is made.

I don't get the obsession with Zakk? Am I missing something...

His posts are so different one from another and extremely rich in different pieces of information that it is impossible to single out only one of his posts. So I thought that quotiong the compilation of his diverse posts would reflect the best the content of this thread to Staffordshire Bullterrier who had apparently missed the whole discussion in this thread.

All other posts are poorly detailed and quite insignificant, that's why I did not include them in my summary to Staffordshire Bullterrier.

p.s. I don't know why, but every time I write Staffordshire Bullterrier I feel like barking.

Just seen the new BAD25 pic which sais "BAD25 KEEP CALM AND WATCH BAD TOUR" hopefully this means a BAD World Tour 1988 DVD & Blu-Ray is in the works I want to see a concert from 88' so BAD.

^

keepcalmbadtour.jpg

Just seen the new BAD25 pic which sais "BAD25 KEEP CALM AND WATCH BAD TOUR" hopefully this means a BAD World Tour 1988 DVD & Blu-Ray is in the works I want to see a concert from 88' so BAD.

Excellent remark!

I like the shots of Michael from the back there seems to be a lot of Bad things going on.

:D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:D

It's ridiculous how we haven't got a single piece of info if a concert is coming or not. I applaud them.

Please release the BAD World Tour 88' on DVD & Blu-Ray this year, we all want to see it so BAD.

It's ridiculous how we haven't got a single piece of info if a concert is coming or not. I applaud them.
You wouldn't get the information if Michael was here either. :8-25-03blow: That would spoil the suprise

00_28729.jpg

^ Can't compare anything to Michael's time.

The best version of Thriller, the best version of Beat it, the best version of Billie Jean, the best version of Smooth criminal, the best version of I just can't stop loving you, and the best version of Wanna be Starting Somethin', the best version of the way you make me feel, the best version of man in the mirror, the best version of she's out of my life, the best version of The Jackson 5 Medley and also Heartbreak Hotel and Another Part of me and Dirty Diana. 103 concerts 3.9 million fans and one king, the BAD World Tour 1988. please make my and all of our dreams come true and release this magical tour on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

Can anyone resist this? :D

mjbadworldtourmichaelja.jpg

f55c274f48f254e7d1af34a.jpg

ed9bfd48419a.jpg

d6c03c85e724.jpg

c37a95bd2f61.jpg

bfabe7402666.jpg

958132461badtour6122555.jpg

83589849.jpg

288191b4b812.jpg

019kbd.jpg

0147v.jpg

028lq.jpg

The best version of Thriller, the best version of Beat it, the best version of Billie Jean, the best version of Smooth criminal, the best version of I just can't stop loving you, and the best version of Wanna be Starting Somethin', the best version of the way you make me feel, the best version of man in the mirror, the best version of she's out of my life, the best version of The Jackson 5 Medley and also Heartbreak Hotel and Another Part of me and Dirty Diana. 103 concerts 3.9 million fans and one king, the BAD World Tour 1988. please make my and all of our dreams come true and release this magical tour on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

Disagreed. Some of Dangerous tour performances were better. SC obviously - THE LEAN :D Dangerous tour is the best Billie Jean IMO. About MITM, not really comparing to DWT, but DWT MITMs (at least some of them) were GREAT. My personal fav - Monza 1992 July 7 :D

A special preview release from bonus Blu-Ray for Zakk, while he's patiently waiting the official release:

The best version of Thriller,

[youtube]0HpKe1lUo5I[/youtube]

the best version of Beat it,

[youtube]sn6w6SGCnog[/youtube]

the best version of Billie Jean,

[youtube]8miRpYjR6MI[/youtube]

the best version of Smooth criminal,

[youtube]jDF_Am1HrUk[/youtube]

the best version of I just can't stop loving you, and the best version of Wanna be Starting Somethin', the best version of the way you make me feel, the best version of man in the mirror, the best version of she's out of my life, the best version of The Jackson 5 Medley and also Heartbreak Hotel and Another Part of me and Dirty Diana.

[youtube]uwzcF1M2yj4[/youtube]

[youtube]K2ZA-7mq4tc[/youtube]

[youtube]ey0RXywXG98[/youtube]

[youtube]E73LnX2TqNU[/youtube]

[youtube]m-vvVspJALc[/youtube]

103 concerts 3.9 million fans and one king, the BAD World Tour 1988. please make my and all of our dreams come true and release this magical tour on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

images

Last edited:

i need BAD tour DVD please release :angel:

I need the BAD World Tour 1988 on DVD & Blu-Ray, I really want this concert Michael was amazing during these performances! his vocals were perfection and he looked wonderful!! so please release this tour this year.

I need the BAD World Tour 1988 on DVD & Blu-Ray, I really want this concert Michael was amazing during these performances! his vocals were perfection and he looked wonderful!! so please release this tour this year.

If we do get exactly what you've been asking for, I will owe it all to you, Zakk....If not, then it's all your fault :D

i know this is OT but we haven't got anything yet so i don't feel tooo too bad

the person who made that fan-made Threatened video told me they were going to do 2 more, one for Xscape and one for Remember the Time. That's exciting, can't wait to see!

I hope we get the bad tour this year. It would be the perfect time to do it.

Did you know that they'll release BAD TOUR blu-ray everywhere except in Canada. U'll get a VHS only.

Well, this is the format they're releasing in Belgium (includes the beat up box it comes in and everything! Lucky you!..I must admit, I'm jealous)

15po313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back