Bad - Live at Wembley (Custom Cover)

rridder

Proud Member
Hi all,

I have finished my cover for the upcoming bad 25 dvd release. Just to make sure this is not the official cover and is not to be used for sale. Details are not official, the tracklist is made by the facts that i heart here and special features are just hopes and rumors :). Hope you like it and can use it in your collection.

mjbadpreview.jpg

Download
Michael_Jackson_-_Bad_Tour_Wembley_88_fat.jpg

Great cover! I love it! :)
''Enhanced VHS quality'' - that makes me bit bitter but oh well :lol:

Very good,I like it, but for the front you used a picture from the first leg (1987) ;)

Very good,I like it, but for the front you used a picture from the first leg (1987) ;)

Are you sure? because i was really looking for 2nd leg picture, but now that i look close i see he doesn't have these black stripes on the shirt and this was the only picture in the folder without so i guess bad luck haha. I think you are right.

Yeah, you picked a pic from first leg.
Just avoid any pic where he has the black leather thing across the shirt :D

Good design otherwise!

Hi all,

I have finished my cover for the upcoming bad 25 dvd release. Just to make sure this is not the official cover and is not to be used for sale. Details are not official, the tracklist is made by the facts that i heart here and special features are just hopes and rumors :). Hope you like it and can use it in your collection.

Hi Rrider.. great as usual! ;)

Why is it only PAL? You should include NTSC too.

great, but it can't be sony pictures logo, it is only for feature films. sony music and epic logo would fit better as it will be sold as part of the music video catalog.

I think it's not that great. To busy on the back and the front, I am not fond on the font you've used.

Not my style. I don't like the official cover either, too simple.

Last edited:
Back