Bad or HIStory

Bad or HIStory

• Bad

Votes: 155 59.6%
  • HIStory

Votes: 105 40.4%

• Total voters
What a difficult question! I can't choose one of them. I LOVE man in the mirror, dirty diana, another parte of me ,Smooth criminal and i just cant stop loving You, but love stranger in moscow, earth song, you are not alone, Scream, they dont care about us. LOVE dangerous too! Jaja.Oh my god, is very difficult! I can't choose!

HIStory contains songs that are better written and more personal, so I went for that. Though, both are great

I voted for HIStory as he was doing something different with that album. Stuff like Little Susie or Childhood or the title track is fantastic.

It has to be Bad, because even though HIStory has some great songs like TDCAU, Stranger in Moscow, URNA and a few others, things like Childhood and 2Bad are cringeworthy and would never make the cut on to an album like Bad (Bad25 is living proof that album's outtakes were still amazing) and that the overall quality of Bad just pushes it ahead. Bad is a short but incredibly tight album with even the two lesser cuts at least being "great".

Two lesser cuts in my opinion, Speed Demon and Liberian girl, great songs but Smooth Criminal and TWYMMF they are not.

'BAD' No questions asked, Michael's greatest album & Tour by infinite light years.

Back