Bad or HIStory

Bad or HIStory

• Bad

Votes: 155 59.6%
  • HIStory

Votes: 105 40.4%

• Total voters
Oh boy, this is hard. Bad has Dirty Diana on it and HIStory is...well HIStory.
Voted History, only because it was the first album I bought, I like them both equally.

HIStory hands down, it has my top 3 fav songs - scream, they dont care about us and stranger in moscow

Bad - it has better tracks overall

the weak songs from the Bad album hardly exist where as HIStory had some of his strongest work along with some of his weakest in my opinion

I never really paid attention to the amount of tracks that MJ wrote himself for the HIStory album but now i've reallised that MJ wrote alot of songs by himself for the HIStory album

"Bad" has 11 songs, while "History" has 15. Four more. Michael wrote 9 out of 11 songs on "Bad" and 8 out of 15 on "History", almost the same amount. And each of those tracks that he wrote himself are brilliant. I would have to say both albums are equal.

Bad, just because its better overall, HIStory was still good though, but D.S and HIStory sucked (the remix is a million times better) and... I forgot what I was going to say.

If this is based on Albums then History. If song, then Bad.

I assume we were going on albums but some seem to think we're going by the songs History and Bad.

HIStory, although i love Bad, but atm it's HIStory

TDCAU (L)

BAD is a better album on the whole in my opinion although HIStory has some of his strongest and most personal tracks.

HIStory is a good track, but I feel it was dumbed down by the "History" gimmick itself. The kid voice, the spoken historical moments.. I felt they could have been left out, incorporated into the track, or reduced a ton. The chorus with Boyz II Men and stuff is great, the other stuff I could do without.

Dangerous last? Excuse me, what is this rubbish?

Bad > HIStory. I love TDCAU, but Bad has more non-sucky songs.

lol vince is last not dangerous. and it's not my fault he made so many great albums. it's hard to pick you know.

Back