BAD World Tour: 30th Anniversary 5 show Deluxe Package (idea)

Which 5 shows would you choose for 'BAD world Tour: 30th Anniversary Package?

• Total voters
The 30 concert idea isn't a really great one. No offense, Zakk, but we now have both a 1st and 2nd leg concert in full, so any other shows wouldn't feature any surprises. Not to mention that 30 concerts would cost at least a hundred dollars to buy, if not more. And they will never release more than one concert.

And again. I don't mean to be a jerk, but people need to be realistic. All I see is, "Oh, they must have this umatic tape!" or "I'm sure they have THIS umatic tape!" We don't know what umatic tapes they have, and presuming that they have any others is just raising your expectations. Realistically, the only thing you can guarantee to happen in the future is another studio album. Don't count on another Bad concert release, because that will probably not happen for a long time, if at all.

The 30 concert idea isn't a really great one. No offense, Zakk, but we now have both a 1st and 2nd leg concert in full, so any other shows wouldn't feature any surprises. Not to mention that 30 concerts would cost at least a hundred dollars to buy, if not more. And they will never release more than one concert.

And again. I don't mean to be a jerk, but people need to be realistic. All I see is, "Oh, they must have this umatic tape!" or "I'm sure they have THIS umatic tape!" We don't know what umatic tapes they have, and presuming that they have any others is just raising your expectations. Realistically, the only thing you can guarantee to happen in the future is another studio album. Don't count on another Bad concert release, because that will probably not happen for a long time, if at all.

this is just expressing our wishes for what we would like with the Bad Tour, the 30 show I agree is kinda excessive for the lack of shows they have but it was an in the moment dream! I'm sure they will do something on each Tour Anniversary (2017, 2022 & 2026) :)

L.A. 89
(HD)

I so want to see full concert in that quality. Audio doesn't have to be 5.1. If they don't find the film reels they should release that concert in quality like that. Of course if they have other 2nd leg concert in even better quality then release that.

Last edited:
L.A. 89
(HD)

I so want to see full concert in that quality. Audio doesn't have to be 5.1. If they don't find the film reels they should release that concert in quality like that. Of course if they have other 2nd leg concert in even better quality then release that.

remastered by a fan, so if it gets digitally remastered by Lowry Digital then it could be 720p HD 4:3 Aspect Ratio Blu-Ray!

'Bad' Live in Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena January 27th, 1989 (Longer Snippet) featuring Umatic Master Tape footage from 'The One' & Ripped VHS tape Footage.

Last edited:
the only show possible for a Blu-Ray release would be the Los Angeles 1989 show, this show was proffesionally shot in High Quality and stored on a Master EP Umatic Tape, higher resolution then the Standard Umatic Tapes used for the 1987-1988 shows. Using Reliance Media Works to Digitally Remaster this footage, making it 720p HD at a ratio of 4:3.

this show was proffesionally shot in High Quality and stored on a Master EP Umatic Tape, higher resolution then the Standard Umatic Tapes used for the 1987-1988 shows.

They wouldn't release an upscaled blu-ray. Also as long as it is not proved it is a bogus info. Where have you heard this? ^

why should they make a 30th anniversary special???
you think there will be 35 and 40 too??

anyway great dream ;)

Back