Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

TSCM do you really believe they were not aware of what Haleriun said , or what walters did ? do you really believe the family did not see LWMJ and heard walters commentary ? they did that because they were PAID , they were PAID by these people , by Halperin . as for Barbarah Janet and Jermaine would kiss her ass for a 1 minute on her show .

Did any of you why no one even said any bad word about Halperin publically ?

I agree with you. I hate to say it (because I like the Jackson family) but I do believe money is changing hands with all these appearances, interviews and media events. They will now get on board with everyone else and cash in on the "Michael Jackson gravy train."
images

The Media moguls and the bosses of Hollywood/ Showbusiness cartel know this.

They are the number one pimps and hustlers in the World.

images

Before and after each commercial break during the USA broadcast, Barbara Walters would interject her own commentary that suggested to the viewing audience that what they were watching was disturbing and bizarre (or false)... After the broadcast, she ran another 1 hour special with Martin Bashir to talk more at length about how bizarre everything was according to him. Then, of course, ABC hired Bashir as a direct result of that mockumentary.

The same reason the Jackson family invited Brian Oxman, Corey Feldman, Leonard Rowe, and other hanger-ons and phonies to the very private family funeral. The same reason Michael's close friends and associates were more than willing to pose for pics with Ian Halperin despite his slanderous lies about Micahel and why they allowed him to sit in on the memorial and offer commentary to NBC as he sat right next to Frank DiLeo. They simply haven't a clue know who is or is not in good standing with Michael, sad but true.

I couldn't even watch that excerpt on her show, within the first minute or whatever I saw the mugshot pic, the "balcony" incident, enough!
Don't forget a certain ex-wife who regularly bad-mouthed Michael for the last 6 years was able to attend Michael's private funeral. WHO invited her (as well as those other jerks you mentioned? Weren't they aware of what she was saying against Michael for years? Or were the Jackson family so gone on her and caught up on who she is that she could have LITERALLY stabbed Michael and they would still accept her.

Sad sad sad.

Thanks for explaining re the original broadcast, that is awful.
The idea of a discussion with Bashir after-wards...ugh.

Don't forget a certain ex-wife who regularly bad-mouthed Michael for the last 6 years was able to attend Michael's private funeral. WHO invited her (as well as those other jerks you mentioned? Weren't they aware of what she was saying against Michael for years? Or were the Jackson family so gone on her and caught up on who she is that she could have LITERALLY stabbed Michael and they would still accept her.
Because Lisa Marie Presley is Elvis's daughter rock royalty and because Debbie Rowe is Prince and Paris's mother these two women can literally get away with anything they want!!
It's strange Debbie Rowe and Diana Ross were not at Michael's funeral but Tatiana was?

Back