Basically we got 'effed' over?

I think it's unfair too. I think they were afraid of empty back seats. I've bought over the ticketlimit so I pray that they won't cancel them.

Why don't we all write Ticketmaster about all of this. Is there already a complaint thread?

I AM satisfied, i only find this rather odd. Let's also NOT forget that most of us paid the full price for something that should have cost less!!!!!! We really all know that all too well...never made a big deal out of it..but fair? no....more like lying to people, that's basically what it is.
i agree with you i was glad i got tickets,but paying top wack like i did for top tier tickets,m

Ticketmaster only care about £££! So do AEG. They dont care about fans, and why should they? They are a business

If they dont sell the tickets to Mj fans, there are 1000's of other people who will gladly buy them.

If they had 1000 tickets only, they would rather sell them to the highest bidders rather than fans. It makes no difference to them if the tickets go to die hard fans or normal people wanting to see MJ. At the end of the day they want bums on seats and money in their back pocket

Yup we did...good and proper. It makes me cringe to think how much I spent on viagogo seats. I'm beginning to wish I never bothered. It's easy for people to say stop bitching but to pay hundreds for a ticket then much better ones are sold on tm months later...it's a slap in the face. Esp when yesterday people had the pick of the bunch, nothing like the first presale.

Exactly! Especially when you think that it's actually AEG selling the best tickets on Viagogo for hundreds of pounds! It's plain wrong. Those tickets should have all been sold through Ticketmaster for £75, not on Viagogo to gain big cash.

^^Well, you know... maybe ticket prices of 75 pounds wouldn't even have been possible if AEG wouldn't have decided to make some extra cash through Viagogo! The way I see it, Michael gets a guaranteed sum, whether the O2 is sold out or not and it is AEG's responsibility to sell out the O2 and make as much money as possible, so they earn Michael's guaranteed sum and get something for themselves as well!

^^^ then the sum shouldn't be £75 in the first place but at least £100, the way it was for Tina Turner. Even tix for Britney were more expensive. Then they would get their cash and we as people wouldn't be s*****ed over.

^^Well, maybe Michael wanted the fans to have at least a theoretical chance of having a shot at cheap tickets... also it looks better for him from a PR point of view, if tickets officially only cost 75 pounds! Cheaper than all the other superstars and legends! And really, it doesnt really matter if I pay 350 pounds for front row (or row B or C) on Viagogo or on Ticketmaster! It's still 350 pounds!

there were plenty of notifications by ticketmaster et al that more tickets may come available. It is common sense to bide your time. Same with viagogo, the likelihood is that people who have bought tickets purely to sell them for a profit, will become more and more desperate to sell as the date of the concert draws nearer.

well may ppl cant bide their time they dont live 5 mins from the arena they have to travel and book time off and some just arent prepared to take the chance. and the end of the day its a money making racket hence whey its 50 shows in a seated arena.even mj is not happy about things according to fans who spoke to him in L.A

well may ppl cant bide their time they dont live 5 mins from the arena they have to travel and book time off and some just arent prepared to take the chance. and the end of the day its a money making racket hence whey its 50 shows in a seated arena.even mj is not happy about things according to fans who spoke to him in L.A

???? can you colaborate more on this please???

Oh yeah... the same ones who have been saying that he didn't want to do 50 shows and that he's been crying?? Yeah right! ;)

It's just bad luck, that's all it is. It just shows that being the first one to buy a ticket doesn't always mean something. Good tickets became available because they determined the stage positioning, it happens. Green is not a good color on people.

Back