Batman: The Dark Knight [All threads merged].. Dark Knight Sequel Casting Rumors

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in playing Disc 1?

I had to exchange mine today, but again, Disc 1 doesn't seem to work :(
mine is okay it could of just been a faulty or damaged dvd i wouldnt worry did u get another copy and it worked fine on ur dvd player ??
What I mean is after getting it exchanged, I'm still having problems with Disc 1.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in playing Disc 1?

I had to exchange mine today, but again, Disc 1 doesn't seem to work :(

Yeah, I did. I got the Target double-set and Disc 1 keeps breaking and skipping. But I have problems with my DVD player a lot, so I thought that's all it was. I played it on my computer and it worked fine.

he played that role really well, 2 well lol. i heard he stayed in character even off the set, and i think jack nicholson told him not to play the role because it wud consume him or sum ish. he freaked me out

I heard about that! was there an acticle on it? I want to read it. thats pretty scary. the charecter is a part of you when you dive into it so completely...perhaps thats why nicholson said that. after about a year of being someone who loves to kill, torment and laugh at another's pain...its gonna mess with you a bit! ;)

I got The Dark Knight for Christmas. I've only watched Disc 1 (the movie itself), but I think it's an excellent DVD transfer. The audio was clearer than even in the theatres, and there were moments where I didn't know what a character was saying before and now I do. :)

It's also really cool that you can get a digital copy for your ipod. I'm going to download that tomorrow.

I got The Dark Knight for Christmas. I've only watched Disc 1 (the movie itself), but I think it's an excellent DVD transfer. The audio was clearer than even in the theatres, and there were moments where I didn't know what a character was saying before and now I do. :)

It's also really cool that you can get a digital copy for your ipod. I'm going to download that tomorrow.

aww im glad u got your copy for christmas hun

The Dark Knight just got the Oscar for Sound Editing :)

Last edited:
Back