Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

OMG!
But I'm not getting my hopes up too much until I see the storyline.
Is there a storyline yet?
Also if it weren't for the footage I wouldn't have been sure if it was real LOL.
They announced the film back in 2014 when WB announced their upcoming DC Films for their cinematic universe. WW will be out in theaters June 2, 2017. The film takes place during World War 1.

They announced the film back in 2014 when WB announced their upcoming DC Films for their cinematic universe. WW will be out in theaters June 2, 2017. The film takes place during World War 1.

Wow, I don't recall hearing much about it, but maybe since it's getting closer to it's release date it'll start being promoted and what not.
Thanks for the info. :yes:

To be honest I'm a bit astonished by people's reaction to the movie and its not necessarily surprising ending. It may be a most peculiar choice, but as far as I'm concerned the most important scene in the movie is the one around Lois' engagement ring and how Clark proposes to her from beyond the grave. I think that is key to many other things. Is that in the comic books btw? I haven't read those, but, as I already said I'm really big fan of Man of Steal, the Dark Knight returns and this movie. Looking forward to what's next :D

Even Jeremy irons (alfred) admitted to the Daily mail that this movie sucked, props for his honesty.

Here is a great video that describes some thing that were wrong with the movie:

He makes great points.

Last edited:
I liked it but the script needed to be more tighter and I found Lex Luthor annoying with his twitches, and Wonder Women's outfit looked more like Zena Warrior Princess. But on the plus side Ben Afleck didn't suck as Bruce Wayne or Batman. Looking forward to Justice League.

Here is a great video that describes some thing that were wrong with the movie:

He makes great points.
Nevermind that his definitions of moments are confusing and all kinds of wrong. I wonder if he (like you) have watched the Ultimate Edition? If not, get on it.

I liked it but the script needed to be more tighter and I found Lex Luthor annoying with his twitches, and Wonder Women's outfit looked more like Xena Warrior Princess. But on the plus side Ben Affleck didn't suck as Bruce Wayne or Batman. Looking forward to Justice League.
Lex was a little much a few times but I still liked him, Affleck was great and didn't have a problem with WW outfit, Gal was great in it too. I think you should watch the Ultimate Edition, it's already made haters flip their opinions from hating it to liking it. WB were nervous about releasing a 3 hour film. They messed with Snyder's vision. Also for your comment on the Martha scene you made in the JL thread, I suggest watching these:
https://twitter.com/JamesFishPrime/status/757321943670333440

Last edited:
Lex was a little much a few times but I still liked him, Affleck was great and din't have a problem with WW outfit, Gal was great in it too. I think you should watch the Ultimate Edition, it's already made haters flip their opinions from hating it to liking it. WB were nervous about releasing a 3 hour film. They messed with Snyder's vision. Also for your comment on the Martha scene you made in the JL thread, I suggest watching these:
https://twitter.com/JamesFishPrime/status/757321943670333440

Thanks for this, its given me food for thought. Also it just so happens that a friend of mine has lent me his copy of the Ultimate Edition, and I gonna watch the film tonite with all the extras as well.

Thanks for this, its given me food for thought. Also it just so happens that a friend of mine has lent me his copy of the Ultimate Edition, and I gonna watch the film tonite with all the extras as well.
Cool and your welcome. I'm excited for JL. Handling
a team of heroes isn't new for Snyder (if you've seen WATCHMEN which is great).

I watched the Ultimate on blu-ray and it was a lot better than the theatrical release earlier this year, although Lex Luther still annoyed me :rofl: The extras were excellent.....but what was missing was the commentary. It would have tied everything together. 4 out of 5 (y)

It looks like they are starting to make Man of Steel 2:
http://www.thewrap.com/warner-bros-puts-man-of-steel-sequel-into-active-development-exclusive/

I'm excited if they do it without Zack Snyder. I want to see someone else's take on Superman.
I'm excited and would like a different director too BUT unlike you, not for disliking Snyder cus I still like MOS even now. Plus Geoff Johns will be involved with the film since he now will be overseeing ALL the DCEU films from here on out like with WONDER WOMAN next summer (which he helped co-write the script) and he's already said to be on the set of JL. Plus he's co-writing the solo BATMAN film with Affleck (who also is directing the film too).

SPOILERS

One moment in this movie that made me laugh was when Batman is puncing Superman in the face, and halfway through Superman gets his powers back, and Batman slowly starts backing away. You can tell that Batman is thinking the whole time ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry''

Back