Beautiful moment when a young disabled boy ran to hug Michael!

Wow, he jumps off that thing like it's nothing...awesome.

Alittle bit further in the video and you see this 'fan' who keeps on going about his nose, how she couldn't help but notice how tiny it was and what not...seriously?!!!!!! sigh.....
You meet your 'hero' and that's the only thing you tell on tv?

Alittle bit further in the video and you see this 'fan' who keeps on going about his nose, how she couldn't help but notice how tiny it was and what not...seriously?!!!!!! sigh.....

I know! She really is being rude.

And what is more ironic, she the fan at the end of the video had cancer when she met Michael! I MEAN CANCER! Michael was very nice and said positive things to her, boost her self-esteem due to her terminate illness! But the moment she got well, free of cancer, and granted an interview, she went on front of TV bashing and BS-ing on Michael Jackson!

Awwwww!!! That's our darling! :wub:

P.S. That girl who made a comment about my Michael's BEAUTIFUL nose was just being horrible.

That ugly B at the end was over exaggerating about his appearance.MJ's nose was not that small like it say it was.Like I said before the people who the chance to meet him and hang were complete ASSHOLES! What kind of fan is that thing?Her mother seems just as ignorant as she is.She need to be kicked in the face for ignorant comment!How can she say she's a fan?

Back