Best All Round Entertainer Since MJ?

Psychoniff

Proud Member
This thread was somewhat inspired by the thread by MJJA entitled, "Best pop music dancer since MJ?"
So which contemporary entertainer has done great things since MJ?

No one. This is so frustrating. It seems that you guys are looking for a "new, best, greatest" entertainer. There is NO ONE THAT WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO MJ!

Stop with these nonsense threads. Because it seems you guys are looking for a replacement for Michael.

^Don't be such a sensitive person, of course no one will replace MJ.

Why are these threads in the Michael Mania section? These are not really about MJ but about other artists. It should be in the General Music section IMO.

^Don't be such a sensitive person, of course no one will replace MJ.

Has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's irritating that people here come up with the dumbest threads. Be original, dude.

He just released a new album and has proven his longevity in the business, the genius of music - PRINCE!!!!!

Did I mention I am also a fan of Prince. Prince is a star for 3 generations of fans, he is a quasar and force of nature, his music is the elixer of life and he is the messiah of funk. Carrying on the legacy of Michael Jackson, lets face it he gave Michael a run for his money. Michael was the king and no one will top him ever, but Prince comes darn close and deserves to the Prince to Michael's king.

So I am voting for PRINCE ROGERS NELSON not Prince Michael Jackson.

Has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's irritating that people here come up with the dumbest threads. Be original, dude.

Then why did you waste keyboard strokes to comment on this thread. I assume you're aren't blind and saw the title of thread before you clicked on it. Here's what I'd do if was not interested a particular thread.....I IGNORE IT....NO VENTING...NO RANTING...NOTHING!!!:scratch:

Last edited:
Please just comment on the best all round entertainer since Michael, guys.

Back