Best title track

What do you think is the best title track?

• Off The Wall

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Thriller

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • BAD

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • HIStory

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Invincible

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Bad, HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor are my favourite songs. But Blood gets my vote. My first ever purchase out of my own money, that CD single.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cool poll (y)

Without a doubt, it's BAD for me :wub: What a killer track! What a daring title track and maybe cause I have such 'golden' memories with this record.

'Off The Wall' has the most infectious chorus, with Michael's multi layered harmonies - which he almost gets lost in! The groove in the verses does sound like 'Boogie Nights', but it is fitting since it represents the grind of the 9 to 5, with the chorus being the escape. The first time I actually heard this was on 'The Making Of Thriller' video tape. It matched the playful, horror montage very well - especially the intro (Michael was the one who did that laugh, lol).

Hey Tony R! I remember talking to you on HIStory Continues on another account back in 2017 or so. Nice to meet you again, I know you love Lady In My Life's full version very much. Excellent!

I had to vote for HIStory because it is my favorite song and I love the message and I feel like the song really summarizes the whole album perfectly.

Back