BET ( Mark Your Calendar)

drea97

Proud Member
I was looking through JET magazine today. BET has an exclusive television premiere of " THE KING OF POP" on Saturday August 29th on Michael's birthday time 10/9pm central.

:clap:

I was looking through JET magazine today. BET has an exclusive television premiere of " THE KING OF POP" on Saturday August 29th on Michael's birthday time 10/9pm central.

:clap:

What would that be about?

Crap, I wish we could get BET here in Ontario. We used to have it a few years ago. Why they take good things away I'll never know. I'll see if they reair it on MTV or Much Music.

Love seeing anything with Micheal....even though it hurts to realize that he's gone. The memories and music will live on though...and he is watching us I feel...I have to hold onto that hope.

T4P. I hope it's good. Sometimes BET just show a bunch of old stuff or stuff that we have already seen,

This sounds kinda different. Not just about video's/short films.
Imma record it cuz I'm gonna be at a birthday party on that night.
I guess I'll be celebrating their birthday as well as Michael's.

I'm gonna be stuck in the airport pretty much all day so hopefully I'll be able to catch it.

I don't think i'll even be home at that time, but hopefully i'll catch it later on. Thx for posting.

Wonder how this programme will unfold.... hope its presented well.

Thanks for the heads up!

Will record this if I can find it on my Beyond TV guide thing to schedule this BET special.. but so far it is only showing MOVIE in that time slot and not saying WTH it is.

So if it is at 10 pm Eastern, then it means 7 pm Pacific time right??

BTW, I see that the TVOne channel is playing Michael Jackson ALL DAY LONG on August 29th.....

Crap, I wish we could get BET here in Ontario. We used to have it a few years ago. Why they take good things away I'll never know. I'll see if they reair it on MTV or Much Music.

Love seeing anything with Micheal....even though it hurts to realize that he's gone. The memories and music will live on though...and he is watching us I feel...I have to hold onto that hope.

Trust me you ain't missing much by NOT having BET. I can't even write a post LONG enough that could tell you what's wrong with BET.

I'll set the DVR but I'm not expecting much. This is the same network that aired that AWFUL BET Awards in "tribute" to Michael. A hot ass mess.

Trust me you ain't missing much by NOT having BET. I can't even write a post LONG enough that could tell you what's wrong with BET.

I'll set the DVR but I'm not expecting much. This is the same network that aired that AWFUL BET Awards in "tribute" to Michael. A hot ass mess.

It's true that the BET Awards tribute was a mess but they did another special not long ago that was pretty good. It was his videos and it was done in 2 parts. They played the long Smooth Criminal video along with Blood on the Dance Floor.

I don't get it.. I've waited for a few days so I would be able to see this special on BET's web site, and it's no wonder my TV program thing can't find it to record it, because BET does not show it !

Check this link out below:

http://www.bet.com/ontv/schedule/ (go to SATURDAY for August 29th) The show is not listed.

Very frustrating. :(

So now I am wondering if it's really going to show Michael on this day or not.

Back