Beyoncé's latest outfit: MJ tribute?

HIStory

Proud Member
This was today.

bey.jpg

Of course it's an MJ tribute, and I'm glad people are noticing it as such. :)
Beyonce is a HUGE MJ fan(she looks up to MJ the way MJ looked up to James brown, MJ is her number one idol).
But on the off chance it wasn't a tribute people's minds went to MJ when they saw the outfit anyways, and hey it's not MJ's fault his fashion is so iconic.

I also found out that Beyonce was accepting a fashion icon award while she wore that outfit, so MJ is kinda stealing the spotlight from another celeb from beyond the grave LOL.

King Michael's longevity and impact is undeniable when one of the biggest stars from this generation can wear an outfit and everyone automatically thinks of MJ and an outfit he wore in a music video that was made decades ago.
The outfit comparisons are all over twitter.

Last edited:
Rihanna(who is also an MJ fan) has dressed like MJ too (she even tried to match his iconic jerry curl hair style LOL).
ff054debedb2be03b777c0c1a1d54d94.jpg

At this point it's pretty much a fact that MJ has had more impact on fashion then any other entertainer.
Everyone wants to dress like mike. :D

I'm gonna go with a yes for that beyonce outfit.. there is no way you can wear that and not think of Michael!

Yep, it really looks inspired by the 'Rock With You' outfit.

Almost every media outlet that has reported on the outfit has mentioned MJ.
I give it to beyonce, she stays stanning for MJ (as everyone should).

I agree. While I'm not a fan of her music myself, she certainly has been very open in her love for MJ...If her love for MJ introduces even more fans to him, then that is great!

A least people are noticing she got it from Michael Jackson so she doesn't get all the credit.
I don't know about that hat though :hysterical:

I have to agree with you about the hat. :yes:

Back