Big Brother 9 Launch June 5th

Ok people this is a severe random request

im looking for kathreya shouting Hilarious ! as an mp3 lol

can anyone help ?

thanks

Joe

The gangsta bully is out, amen to Big Brother for getting rid of this dispicable person

Mario to Lisa: "Just dunking my custard cream into this hot juicy tea!" :eek::puke:

Last edited:
The new housemate Stewart is HOT with a capital H, i don't really like Sylvia too much she comes across as abit of a bitch

Dennis has been removed!

[quote]
A second housemate has been kicked off Big Brother in little more than a week for aggressive behaviour after Dennis McHugh spat in the face of fellow contestant Mohamed Mohamed in an alcohol-fuelled brawl last night.

Executives from Channel 4 and production company Brighter Pictures, part of Endemol, spent this morning discussing how to handle the incident, but decided McHugh had to go after interviewing other housemates one by one.

The incident occurred last night after a cider-fuelled fight broke out between McHugh, Mohamed, Rex Newark and Darnell Swallow.
McHugh had confronted Newark after he upset Jennifer Clark by smudging a painting she had done as part of a task.

When Mohamed stepped in to defend Newark, an argument broke out and McHugh spat in Mohamed's face.

Big Brother producers thought the fight so serious that they suspended live coverage on digital channel E4.

The housemates were split in to two groups and told to stay in the two separate bedrooms for the rest of the night.
McHugh told other housemates: "If a woman is sitting breaking her heart, no one should be arguing.

"Mo got up in my face and said: 'Don't tell me to shut up' and that's when I spat at him in his face.
"If I'm removed, I'm removed ... everyone's gonna get pulled in one by one tomorrow."

Mohamed vowed to leave if McHugh was not given the boot. "If he stays I'll walk. There's no way I can stay with someone like that," he told housemates.
Newark reassured him by saying: "There's no way Dennis will stay."

The decision to kick McHugh out will not affect tonight's planned live eviction, which is between Mohamed and Sylvia Barrie.
A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset.

"Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates, Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight's highlights show on Channel 4 from 9pm, before the live eviction.
McHugh's ejection follows the removal of Big Brother housemate Alexandra De Gale, also for aggressive behaviour, last Wednesday.

So far, only one contestant, Stephanie McMichael, has exited Big Brother 9 by public vote. [/quote]

Last edited:
Cant believe that Dennis spat in Mo's face! Thats just wrong tbh! lol @ Mikey with the peanut butter..... BB sure made Scotland look good with those two representin haha!

Darnell = Legend!

Hopefully we will get a Sexy girl in there now!

Darnell, Mo or Rex to win!!! BS what Mo n Rex went thru that night!

Lets just hope we have an eviction where everyone is up coz the majority of people were on that over reacting attention seeking bitch Jen's side. I now hate Jen, Dale n Stuart. With Dennis n Sylvia now gone no need to hate em :)

Rex vs Jen for eviction this Friday!

mochill.jpg

:hysterical:

Last edited:
This Week Sees us now into the 9th week of Big Brother UK

and this week also sees what looks to be the House' most exciting shopping task yet !

469236168a8048609207l.jpg

Learn Michael Jackson's Thriller Dance !

the housemates are being given 48 hours to prepare before they will all have to come together to perform the entire dance routine from start to finish and in perfect timing in order to gain their luxury shopping budget . If they fail they will given the basic budget that equates to £1 per person per day !

you learn the moves you will, housemates...

The housemates hit the dancefloor, and hope it doesn't hit back, as Big Brother orders them to become zombies and learn Michael Jackson's zombie dance from his Thriller video.

After watching the original video, housemates were shown a demo of the dance they need to practice. A panel of dance experts will judge the final routine tomorrow afternoon.

Head of House Rex was told to choose someone to play the lead role as Michael Jackson and also found out he'll be choreographer, not a dancer. Let's hope his teaching skills are as good as his cooking or the shopping budget could be as little as £1 per person for the week.

"Yeah, wooooo!" screamed all the housemates, apart from the Head of House who looked gutted that he won't actually be shaking his booty.

"Oh. I want to learn the dance," he complained. Then he groaned some more on hearing he'll get a separate costume. "Oh no. What's it gonna be?" he asked but Big Brother stayed silent.

"This is the best music video ever" said a thrilled Rachel, copying the dance moves from her chair.

"It's a good workout as well," noted fitness fanatic Lisa.

"This is, like, the best moment of my life, dude" grinned Darnell. And he wasn't being sarcastic.

"We'll stay up all night learning this" said Nicole.

"No, no, no, get to bed early" demanded Mikey.

"Mikey, you're not Head of House anymore" warned Rex.

Then he proved he's not biased at all in the role by appointing his girlfriend, Nicole, to play Michael Jackson. That's showbiz.

source - channel4.com/bigbrother

check them out practicing !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-VqtB1N4w

Last edited:
Back