Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

Yeah, interesting point. You're right, we'll never know though.

EDIT: Sorry to bump again. :unsure:

so, no final update since june? is it "over" for this lawsuit?
u dont get updates for a while. they have hearings every so often u prob wont hear anything unless its dropped or when it goes to trial

There have been updates, but ever since Michael passed away I've simply not cared the least to follow this case nor any other civil cases filed by would-be opportunists like Raymone. Just days after Michael passed away Raymone filed a response to the defense's argument regarding the payment and release agreement (which she conspicuously forgot to mention at all in her original complaint). Her response was even more pathetic than her original complaint IMO.

Basically, Raymone argues that the release agreement shouldn't be admissible because it is "outside of the pleadings" and that her signing it was just a mistake and/or signed under fraudulent pretenses; the false pretenses being that she wasn't aware of the Thriller 25 deal before signing it and that she didn't think the release agreement would cancel out the original 10% agreement. Of course, the release form she "voluntarily" signed was created by McMillan and his team and made it absolutely clear that any and all past contracts from the beginning of time on were nullified from that point on. She tries to make it out as if McMillan blackmailed her by forcing her to sign the release agreement before she would get her final payment. As a last ditch effort she randomly mentions the release form she signed shouldn't be part of the case because the authenticity of Michael's signature was uncertain.

They're basically now waiting until an October hearing re: the estate and executors of Michael's estate to continue the matter further. But again, I really don't follow these cases anymore, sorry. There are much bigger fish to worry about now than frivolous civil cases--I'd give anything to go back in time when such cases were the most concerning part of Michael's life, if only... :(

was so weird seing this come up with mj responds in the title...just seemed somewhat weird...

she's a snake. on one hand talking about him on tv and going to the memorial, on the other hand, she's still pushing her lawsuit. i love how she talks abou tmj and his kids and knowing full and well she's trying to take food out of theirmouths w/her frivilous bs.

In her warped empty head she thinks because Michael has passed that she has a better chance of getting her 44 million now?...unbelievable! Why doesn't she just write a book like the rest of them. Can't say that it shocks me though...nothing does anymore really. I shudder to think what his children are going to go through when they become of age to start collecting...what hell that will be for them dealing with the "Bain" types. Looks like she won't be pursuing her claim that there was a systematic effort to bankrupt Michael while he was alive, now that he is gone I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
pathetic arguments by her. just another leach with blood on their hands

She won't get far with those kind of arguments, thats for sure. With the amount of money she was payed already I'd say have some dignity and drop the suite, certainly now...

this is pathetic.. did she even show any sympathy or remorse?
Even after he is not here,:no: all she was after is Michaels money

Here's the real story.

The Raymone vs. Michael Lawsuit Storybook in .gif format:

2vt4gep.gif

Raymone: "Mikey's doing some concerts and I'm not involved? I want a cut of that paycheck, damnit!" *files lawsuit*

2hgfhas.gif

Fans: *FREAKING OUT* "OH MY GOD THE CONCERTS WILL BE CANCELLED EVERYTHING IS RUINED I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

23w9wdv.gif

Raymone: "MJ doesn't know about the lawsuit, it's gonna default, I just know it! I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A NEW WEAVE!!!" *dances*

fehrmu.gif

MJ's lawyers: "Oh yeah? We got something to say about that" *hands contract over saying Raymone isn't owed a damn cent*

e6prmu.gif

Raymone's lawyers: "DAAAAAAYUMMMMMMM, we're screwed"

ziw0eu.gif

Raymone: "NOOOOOO... MY WEAVE!" *dramatic flailing*

2qbuan9.gif

Fans: "I knew everything would be okay, I knew he made smart financial decisions!" *Pinnochio nose grows*

1zqamqd.gif

Raymone: "Yeah, well... I'm still going ahead with the suit!"

2e24k60.gif

MJ: "Oh lawd... You really are desperate for that weave, aren't you?"

34rfyf7.jpg

MJ's lawyers: "Bring it on!"

To Be Continued...

This took me forever, I better get some rep or something. :lol: jk

faint.jpg

Raymone wants more than 40million and Thome wants more than 50 million. does michael work for free? he didn't even earn that much money, and everyone wants a piece of him. so pathetic! they are all lower than low. I feel so sorry that michael had to live with those leeches, and had to fight against those greed.

I shudder to think what his children are going to go through when they become of age to start

Oh they are going to suffer so bad I wonder if they can bear their future they must think (sa Michael taught) all people are good so be good to them

raymoine is still goin with that lawsuit!!??? pathetic!!!

that's the gist of anybody wanting Michael's money. they don't have their ducks in a row, and too much is never enough for them, and they are opportunists. he owes them nothing. you get what you give, Raymone. look where Evan Chandler, ended up. the cases of lawsuits against Michael Jackson are of the nature that men cheat on the most beautiful women in the world, with lesser attractive women, all the time, and sports teams want a traditional role playing on a holiday that was originally slated for a loser team that volunteered to play on that day, when new teams and all other teams didn't want to do it, and the teams and the cheating men also go after other just as beautiful women and teams go after teams that are winners in the aforementioned positions, just because.....these people simply want what they cannot have. these people are attracted to the forbidden, just because it's forbidden.

Last edited:
FYI: Raymone Bain's lawyers just filed for a withdrawn, because she didn't pay them since June. They are full of her promises.

I dont like this thread at all... Its the last thread I was reading before June 25th :(

FYI: Raymone Bain's lawyers just filed for a withdrawn, because she didn't pay them since June. They are full of her promises.

Good news! Why are people so greedy? He did not even live to do the concerts and AEG already returned some of the money to the fans, hope she does not get a penny.

What...since when did Bain become a fully fledged backstabber!! I'm rather late to this news!

Now if only John "crook" Landis, Ola "mo'money" Ray and AGE/Frank Dileo would all jump in the deepest lake and go away.

Don't forget about Dr. "I want 2.3 million and 15% of everything Michael Jackson", Tohme.

Now if only John "crook" Landis, Ola "mo'money" Ray and AGE/Frank Dileo would all jump in the deepest lake and go away.

So, what have I missed here?

John Landis is a crook and not entitled to any money? Also Ola? She claims she isn't getting any of her royalties for Thriller Video. If that is true, why are they crooks? Neither of them spoke badly about Mike publically. They just want to be paid like they are supposed to be.

Sometimes I think the fans are totally blinded to the fact that business is still business and just because you are MJ doesn't mean its 'ok' to not pay people.

ola ray filed a suit that was either dropepd or thrown out. she came out and said sorry to mj saying it wasnt his fault she hadnt been paid and that she was going after the wrong person. now whether then she refiled it again i cant remember cause some thought she had but it was just paper work from the original suit

Thanks Elusive. I just feel sometimes like we fans jump on people for the wrong reasons at times.

sure..sometimes fans can jump higher than they should..but..that's fallout for enemies jumping way higher than they should against Michael...it's expected, and can be understood..and usually, fans end up reflecting..

one thing though..in hollywood, unless you are an executive producer of a project(invested money) then your royalties can be limited. you can receive them for a while, but up to a point. and they can be stopped after a point. it happens all the time. there's an actor who played a part in a very famous movie. he got his royalties for a while, but expected them to last forever and for the movie's sequels. but they didn't. executive producers, however, invest a lot of money. and of course, the money they invest, they get back. and that has no limit. that's why a lot of people sign on as investors if they have the capital, because they want to be executive producers, because they know the business.

Yeah, I understand. I also know that way back even before Michael Jackson there were a lot of performers who got paid for performing and not much else. The studios got the rest.

Back