Billboard: Jackson was working on 2 albums

I love greg Phillanges.

Thx for posting.

wow... you cannot imagine how often i wished he would do something classical, knowing that he could even play Chopin...

Michael was trying to add another title to his resume...."King Of Classical". lol

I would love to hear some of Michael's classical music. I'm not a big fan of the genre, but I do appreciate some of the classic music scene.

"He said, 'My fans are still there. They still love me. They're alive,'" Akon says.

Of course! I'll alway love you michael.

^^^ if we get it. We more than likely will get another pop rock album. We'll wait and see on the classical one

I remember an interview with Janet back in 1995 (maybe "US Weekly" or "Self" magazine?) where she mentions that Michael has recorded classical music before and that she hopes one day the world would get to hear it.

Does anybody have a copy of this article (probably from when Design of a Decade came out)?

I remember an interview with Janet back in 1995 (maybe "US Weekly" or "Self" magazine?) where she mentions that Michael has recorded classical music before and that she hopes one day the world would get to hear it.

Does anybody have a copy of this article (probably from when Design of a Decade came out)?

It's been said that the title to one of these classical songs is called "Iowa" and it was probably recorded back around 1978.

YES YES!! 2 completely different albums too.

one a dance album and one with slow calming songs like heal the world etc.

We should have them both released at the same time before august

News like this is so conflicting. It sounds soooo good but it feels sooo bad cuz I know he didn't get to finish what's been started. :( New album sounds great but the instrumental one is just as exciting. Would love to hear both the classical and the jazzy pieces...especially the jazzy one. Yum!

Thanks for sharing.

Oh God, I love classical music! And even if I didn't like the genre that much, Lord knows i would still listen to it if it were Michael's.

To know that he even considered creating an instrumental album just gives me chills! Now I wonder what he may have put on it! I hope they release this later on down the road!

Back