Billy Joel Quote RE: We Are The World

Re: Prince & The Revolution / Northern Lights

He didn't participate in the song. There was an entire We Are The World album with several artists individual songs and Prince & The Revolution contributed a song called 4 The Tears In Your Eyes. The album version is studio, but the video is a live version specially filmed for Live Aid. .

Love this version of the song! Since it was shown live to Live Aid attendees, is there footage of it being shown live, along with the crowd reaction?

Re: Prince & The Revolution / Northern Lights

He didn't participate in the song. There was an entire We Are The World album with several artists individual songs and Prince & The Revolution contributed a song called 4 The Tears In Your Eyes. The album version is studio, but the video is a live version specially filmed for Live Aid. There is also another song on the album with a choir of Canadian singers (Northern Lights) called Tears Are Not Enough.

Yes i knew what you meant i just didn't know prince made an sort an appearance with the album. that's was very nice of him. i guess prince wasn't all that polish after all.

Billy Joel said the song was cheesy. I think he should give Uptown Girl another listen!

Back