Blanket Cries For His Daddy

That is so beautiful and moving. You are very talented
please share more of your work with us

Thank you so so so so so much for all ur lovely comments! :):) smiling so much!

to answer some of the qs i spaced it over quite a long time, i was so slooow especially as i have to check mjjc every 2 minutes :p but overall probably takes 10 hours maybe? All pencil yup lol i dont actually have arty pencils i used my clicky top pencils and an ordinary one. the hair took years this way but i love blankets hairstyle so much he deserved it lol :p

cant wait to see ur guys work! thank you so so much again :p i worry that it doesnt look like tears on his face ( more like a mole or soemthing lollll) what do you all think?

xxxxxxx

Wow! I love it and the tears are a nice touch.

wow you don't know how to draw technically?! its so touching, really captured the emotion...

Wow, you got some talent ParisKatherine.. thanks for sharing your drawing with us.

wow you don't know how to draw technically?! its so touching, really captured the emotion...

lol no ive never been formally taught or anything, but i loved this pic of blanket so much i really thought i would have a good go at it :) you guys have made me so proud of it thank you so so so much ive just started med school this month and when im homesick/overwhelmed its so nice to log in and read these lovely comments. thank you so much!

Very Very Very good. This should be forwarded to the members of the Jackson Family and Blanket, I am sure they would love to see how talented you are. Michael especially probably would have gotten you to do one with all three of his kids him included. Once again you are a very talented person. God Bless and best wishes

wow, that is beautiful. thanks for posting. you have amazing talent.

wow ur comments make me think that i shud maybe try and do something with art :S

Id love to send it to Blanket, havent a clue how i would do that!!

Thank u guys!! i would send it on but i really dont tihnk it looks like blanket! i dont want to scare him thinking theres someone stalking him either lolll!

Ive just finished my pencil drawing of little Blanket, I hope you guys like it i havent drawn for 2 years and i really havent a clue how to draw technically but i thought id have a go.
:):)

20azcy8.jpg

Amazing! Big Props!!! I love Arts. You did a great job!!!

amazing job. very realistic and emotionally-charged....great job :D i'd love to see more of your work :)

:eek: Wow!! This is fantastic, I'm blown away by it!! Trust me you don't need any technical know how, you can draw! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

It's a really sad picture, but beautiful too.

Thanks for sharing :)

Prayers for little Blanket, who had the best Daddy in the wolrd! :angel:

Missing Michael like CRAZY right now :cry:

wow it looks just like the real picture, great work, this is very beautiful

thanks. do u think i should send it? i think i might freak out little blanket though :(

Beautiful! You are an amazing artist.
I certainly wouldn't send it though...the circumstances of the image make it inappropriate to do so.

Back