Blockheads...

MJsSusie

Proud Member
As for the 80's my year of birth i have to admit that there were other men in my life aside from the j5 when i got older.

New Kids on the Block were the boyband kings. You had Danny Wood, Donnie Walhberg, Joey Mc, Jordan and Jon Knight... Now there is only one man for me out of that band. Jordan and his rat tail claimed my heart when i was 10. I didn't know how strong a hold he had on it until recently. The Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block recently teamed up to form a Mega group and are currently touring overseas at the moment. But Seeing video's of NKOTB has me back in time. Jordan was obviously influenced by Michael. His dancing mimics him in some ways but in others Jordan came up with some of his own killer moves. And as you can see from my icon and sig... Jordan is still KILLER SEXY.

Jordan, if you haven't guessed, is my favorite. His music has evolved as all music does. His fans from nkotb have stayed with him well into his solo career. His music is a lot more adult aimed. Songs like O-face and a few others are sexually orientated. Jordan from some i hear is arrogant but i have yet to see that come across in any of the interviews i have seen. In the past he has been the one to give back the most.

Donnie is in the show Blue Bloods on tv.

idk what the other guys are doing aside from being on tour.

Again if you have negative comments dont waste your time posting them i wont read them and i'll ask the mods to remove them

I LOVED them like there was no tomorrow when I was a kid. My room was decked out in NKOTB. Good times.

yea and as for YOUR sig and icon i was a MAJOR Jem fan i had her only she Rocked! her cartoon is still played on the Hub channel. I watch it now and think.... Wow... lol

^ Yep. They don't make 'em like Jem anymore. I catch it when it's on. I also own the recently released DVD box set of the series so I can technically watch whenever I want.

51eM94P9ueL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Jem-Holograms-Outrageous-Complete-Series/dp/B005BUA1CG

Lol, I LOVE Jordan (as you can tell) I was born in '88, so I grew up with the BSB mania... but last year I rediscovered the New Kids and fell hard for Jordan... He is absolutely amazing and his voice melts my heart :wub: I'm a proud BH/Bloquita (FYI, just in case there's still anyone here who is too)... :punk: haha.

Last edited:
Back