Book a screening of This Is It for mjjcommunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

There is well over a hundred cinemas in London we can check out(http://www.londonnet.co.uk/cinema/index.html

But I was thinking, is this film in 3D? does that mean it has to be a special sort of cinema?

I'm up for it too as you know

The best cinema will be the big IMAX theater in London. I think you should first build support from fans then decide which cinema to choose from the list

Im ringing AEG on Tuesday 4 another matter, but will ask them if something can be done its the least they can do! Maybe ask them if they do a premier in the uk invite the fans instead of celebrities who dont really give a crap!

To bad I'm in the States, NC at that. I hate this state. I can't wait to get the H*ll out of here. There's no way this would happen here.

You guys have fun.....

id prefer seeing it in a group booking ie fans rather than just the gen public who will prob spend half the time making comments or not really care at all.i know i will have to go see it but tbh im dredding it. then again ive been to fans events where u have ppl constantly screaming and being annoying as hell lol it would also be nice to note that not every mj fan in the UK lives in or near London. there is the rest of the country out there

id prefer seeing it in a group booking ie fans rather than just the gen public who will prob spend half the time making comments or not really care at all.i know i will have to go see it but tbh im dredding it. then again ive been to fans events where u have ppl constantly screaming and being annoying as hell lol it would also be nice to note that not every mj fan in the UK lives in or near London. there is the rest of the country out there

I don't live in London either, will take me 2 hours to get there. It would be great if this could be organised for each major town in the UK but I think that's too much to expect. I am more than happy to travel in that short distance, was going to for the concerts :(

ok, shall I start a list for all those that want to go to a London screening together? Then we can take things from that if/when we need to...

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live

can I suggest to copy/paste and add your username to the list if you want to come to a London screening for just MJJC members - let's see if this can be done.

I don't live in London either, will take me 2 hours to get there. It would be great if this could be organised for each major town in the UK but I think that's too much to expect. I am more than happy to travel in that short distance, was going to for the concerts :(
maybe they should look at doing something in the middle i dunno like leicester area. tbh im not sure how this could be done.u would have to book the place in advance if they will allow it and that would cost alot.whether someone would be prepaired to basically book the place with their own money and hope everyone comes to fill each seat i dont know

maybe they should look at doing something in the middle i dunno like leicester area. tbh im not sure how this could be done.u would have to book the place in advance if they will allow it and that would cost alot.whether someone would be prepaired to basically book the place with their own money and hope everyone comes to fill each seat i dont know

Well if this is possible to do this for London then I would think the best way is to get a list of numbers, see if we would fill a screening and then ask the cinema to book that out for us. We would have to pay up front but that is why I am hoping it might be able to be arranged via this site. We could all pay our ticket price via paypal to MJJC and then when they have all the money in they could book the cinema, no?

ok, shall I start a list for all those that want to go to a London screening together? Then we can take things from that if/when we need to...

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live

can I suggest to copy/paste and add your username to the list if you want to come to a London screening for just MJJC members - let's see if this can be done.

could u add me in !!

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9

Im in - will be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan
16,michaelloverforever1980 (+3)

Last edited:
1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan
16,michaelloverforever1980
17, Mrs. Music

Exactly! There's more to England than just Londoooon. Lol. Please do it in the middle, that way it's accessible to EVERYONE :)

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live