Book: Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days / Review @pg8

They do not claim to have proteced Michael in his final days.

And they did not introduce Murray to Michael.

I just finished reading the "introduction" of Murray to MJ.

Jeff Adams, who was Bill's good friend and was Javon's cousin, and who recruited them both for MJ's security, recommended Murray. Murray was Jeff's family doctor. Paris wasn't getting over a cold and they wanted a doctor who'd make a house call. Jeff coordinated the house call with Bill. Murray arrived. Bill had him sign the confidentiality agreement. Brought him in to meet MJ... "Mr. Jackson, this is Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray, this is Mr. Jackson."

Michael also attacked a security camera. He jumped up a wall, was hanging off of it and trying to rip it down. He tore his hands up doing it. He was screaming, "I hate you. I hate you!"

One could assume that he hated that camera. But it's kind of obvious to me his hatred was the incredible lack of privacy and invasion he felt, and the camera was just what he took it out on.

Same thing with the headphones. It could mean a couple of different things. The bodyguards were only giving their impression of what they saw. No one knows exactly what was going on in Michael's mind.

Who is John Feldman? I've never heard of him.

I think it's the guy on the right here. He was described as Michael's assistant/head of security when the bodyguards were hired. They described him as possessive of Michael. The bodyguard didn't badmouth him. It sounds like Grace and Feldman didn't get along. Then one day, Feldman just disappeared. They never knew why.

I think Feldman is on the right. Can anyone verify that?

018.jpg

Mist funny about the perfume, but I am one that thinks he was just scenting the important parts.

I must have taken thousands of bloodtests on men to see if their prostateproblems are cancer or not. Some men in the same age as Michael.
Many have had problems with dripping and it can get in the pants,if they don´t know what it is about and think it´s shameful.
I thought it could have been a smart way for Michael to hide it.

It has shown that Michael had problems with prostate but I can´t say if I´m right or wrong in this case.
It could be a third possibility, he felt it was dripping but would have poured that perfume anyway.

I´m not sure if the word maladjusted is right,I´ve been too long in health care I need to Xscape.

MIST;4018115 said:
I must have taken thousands of bloodtests on men to see if their prostateproblems are cancer or not. Some men in the same age as Michael.
Many have had problems with dripping and it can get in the pants,if they don´t know what it is about and think it´s shameful.

It has shown that Michael had problems with prostate but I can´t say if I´m right or wrong in this case.
It could be a third possibility, he felt it was dripping but would have poured that perfume anyway.

I´m not sure if the word maladjusted is right,I´ve been too long in health care I need to Xscape.

the video you are constantly talking about was filmed in 2003. Michael had a minor prostate enlargement in 2009. The fact that you try to somehow link Michael to what seemed like him and those guys joking around and spraying perfume on his crotch to the state his prostate was in, in 2009 is seriously ridiculous.
Good for you for working with men in and around Michael's age range who have these kind of problems, point still remains you didn't know Michael. You don't know what ailments he did or did not have and to which degree.

As someone who is currently attending med school and studying to become a physician I can't help but laugh at your entire conclusion and the way you try link events from the early 2000's to 2009.

I think Feldman is on the right. Can anyone verify that?

That's not Feldman, it's Basheer (I could of mixed the name up with the other trial guard) he worked security during the trial with Kerry and the other guy, and came back as chief of security when MJ came back to the US.

I just finished reading the "introduction" of Murray to MJ.

Jeff Adams, who was Bill's good friend and was Javon's cousin, and who recruited them both for MJ's security, recommended Murray. Murray was Jeff's family doctor. Paris wasn't getting over a cold and they wanted a doctor who'd make a house call. Jeff coordinated the house call with Bill. Murray arrived. Bill had him sign the confidentiality agreement. Brought him in to meet MJ... "Mr. Jackson, this is Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray, this is Mr. Jackson."

Thanks. Wasn't there another BG named at the AEG trial who introduced them? But maybe that guy is Javon's cousin then.

I have this problem too. Too many fans want to coddle Michael and turn him into a kid who needs protection or lacked common sense.

Michael always had choices. Even if he was 'force' to tour, it was his decision for how many shows he did and how big the production was. It was also his choice to work with Sony, he could have easily did projects for other companies or even did those Vegas shows. We can't say he had no choice, then turn around and say as he wasn't puppet. A person with no choice either is a puppet or a kid.

On the subject of the actual book, I think everyone needs to be careful with how they view the bodyguard accounts. Remember, you are reading these accounts through the filter of bias (like any person). It was the same with Frank's book when he said some pretty odd stuff because he either did not have the full story or he allowed his bias about people to jade his view-point.

Are you in my mind you have said what i feel in the bold part that why i feel this book should have never came out. I feel these BG have betray Michael and PPB. The last years of Michael life with these BG should have remain private that is imo. Like you said their could be saying stuff because either their didn't know the whole story just to sell the book and it is sad. I have started to read Moonwalk again.

The title of the book Remember the Time Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days. Do these BG know what the mean Protect Michael had no private when he was alive and now he is gone and still no private will this every end.

I am sorry guys i just had to get this off my chest it has been bothering me for the pass fews days.

Last edited:
That's not Feldman, it's Basheer (I could of mixed the name up with the other trial guard) he worked security during the trial with Kerry and the other guy, and came back as chief of security when MJ came back to the US.

Ok, thanks! I know I've seen that guy in many pictures with Michael those last years.

Do you have a photo of John Feldman with Michael? I'm trying to place a face with the name.

the video you are constantly talking about was filmed in 2003. Michael had a minor prostate enlargement in 2009. The fact that you try to somehow link Michael to what seemed like him and those guys joking around and spraying perfume on his crotch to the state his prostate was in, in 2009 is seriously ridiculous.
Good for you for working with men in and around Michael's age range who have these kind of problems, point still remains you didn't know Michael. You don't know what ailments he did or did not have and to which degree.

As someone who is currently attending med school and studying to become a physician I can't help but laugh at your entire conclusion and the way you try link events from the early 2000's to 2009.

The only you tube video I remember which involves a car, perfume and that area was with Frank Cascio (I think) when they visited Gary, Frank sprayed him down there as a joke and Michael said don't do that you will put me in the hospital. Is this another one you are referring to?

The only you tube video I remember which involves a car, perfume and that area was with Frank Cascio (I think) when they visited Gary, Frank sprayed him down there as a joke and Michael said don't do that you will put me in the hospital. Is this another one you are referring to?

That was his cousin Eli, Frank wasn't in Gary.

Constantly?
I mentioned it and then once tried to explain why I thought like I did.
The point is you can see the same thing and come to different conclusions.

MIST;4018115 said:

It was Frank who was testing the cologne. And Michael asked "why down there?" "It will burn". And it was between 2001-2003 so he was a lot younger at that time. But sure maybe he was dripping and Frank could smell something... Who knows?

MIST;4018081 said:
They got it wrong there.
Michael didn´t rehearse every day.
If they were protecting Michael his final days they should at least know that..
They introduced Murray for Michael so of course they don´t want to blame Murray that much.

Michael should to rehearse every day and he didn't do it. They explained that when there was no rehearsal he could take it easy after not sleeping at all ( which happened sometimes because he almost never slept at night ).
They said he used to send the kids to the playground with them when he was too tired.

It was Frank who was testing the cologne. And Michael asked "why down there?" "It will burn". And it was between 2001-2003 so he was a lot younger at that time. But sure maybe he was dripping and Frank could smell something... Who knows?

So it's the same video as I asked earlier? That was just a joke. I'm usually ok with people discussing most aspects but I don't think we need to make something out of this, it's not sitting comfortably with me. Sorry.

MIST;4018115 said:

Mist every body knows you can't put perfume on something that stinks. It would make a horrible smell. Now if he just dripped why does he need perfume. Urine is only bad when it is a day old and it starts to reek, and perfume will not help that. If a little drip caused a bad smell all babies and toddlers would be smelling really bad because they pee all the time on themselves and it is held in the pamper for sometimes hours. The toddlers I know eat grown up food too, so we can't say they eat little people dainty food so their urine does not smell bad. Even one of his brothers said Michael drenched perfume all over his body and uses it all up. If as you think he was embarrassed by a drip, then he needed to change his pants or wear depends or take his medicine, not put on perfume. In the US there are good medicines to stop that dripping.

Anyway lets leave this topic alone. Anyway others state it was a joke.

Last edited:
Let's please get off the subject of Michael dripping urine fans PLEASE. This thread is doing more to take away Michael's dignity and privacy then the BG's book so let's try to get back on track and talk about the book.

^^^^^Especially as its not even mentioned in the book (as far as I have got anyway), we appear to be making Roger Freidman type leaps here (female friend must mean hooker for eg)

Let's please get off the subject of Michael dripping urine fans PLEASE. This thread is doing more to take away Michael's dignity and privacy then the BG's book so let's try to get back on track and talk about the book.

Thank you! How in the world did this thread even go there? This subject matter is not even brought up in the book.

*Spoilers*

I'm skimming through this great book right now. I'm reading a part that makes me wonder what those people who were not there will think while reading the book. Those people who pretended they were Mike's friends after he died but did not go to the party. Those who read that part know what I'm referring to. Maybe some people really could not go because they had to be somewhere else. Those who could go and did not... I would not like to be in their shoes...

*Spoilers*

I'm skimming through this great book right now. I'm reading a part that makes me wonder what those people who were not there will think while reading the book. Those people who pretended they were Mike's friends after he died but did not go to the party. Those who read that part know what I'm referring to. Maybe some people really could not go because they had to be somewhere else. Those who could go and did not... I would not like to be in their shoes...

Are you talking about the party after he was acquitted? If so, I think that was not the right thing to do. I think after that horrible experience the best thing is to go somewhere quietly and stay away from those who did not support you during the trial. The people who did not attend are most likely those who did not support him during the trial. I think he did right in leaving town and getting some peace.

*Spoilers*

I know... that really bothers me. I think I remembered hearing Michael talk about it in an interview (or read it in an interview) where he mentioned that he threw a party after he was acquitted- because this wasn't the first time I had heard about it- and it just broke my heart. I mean, all these people claimed to have supported him yet they couldn't even show their support when he was found innocent? What was so important that you couldn't be there for somebody who you claimed to be friends with?

Ugh. Fake people... they are just the worst.

*Spoilers*

Thank you for bringing that up! It broke my heart to hear that after the trial when it was proven that he was innocent, that he was all by abandoned by all his Hollywood friends. He thought that the trial would prove to the world that he didn't do it, and things would go back to the way things were.

And then to read that the only people who showed up to his party after the trial were just paid staffers and attorneys? All his so-called friends were no where to be found.

And all those fake people at his memorial acting like they were his best buddy, and Michael was struggling, moving from house to house, not able to sleep at night, and no one was calling him to just check on him, ask him if he needed anything, or just to be his friend? Nothing, no one.

Heartbreaking. And those guilty of abandoning him know who they are! I hope they are haunted the rest of their days by their behavior.

Thank you for bringing that up! It broke my heart to hear that after the trial when it was proven that he was innocent, that he was all by abandoned by all his Hollywood friends. He thought that the trial would prove to the world that he didn't do it, and things would go back to the way things were.

And then to read that the only people who showed up to his party after the trial were just paid staffers and attorneys? All his so-called friends were no where to be found.

And all those fake people at his memorial acting like they were his best buddy, and Michael was struggling, moving from house to house, not able to sleep at night, and no one was calling him to just check on him, ask him if he needed anything, or just to be his friend? Nothing, no one.

Heartbreaking. And those guilty of abandoning him know who they are! I hope they are haunted the rest of their days by their behavior.

Couldn't agree with you more. That part about him moving from home to home killed me. I mean, this isn't just Michael we're talking about here. But he has three kids in tow and they're essentially homeless. I feel for him, and the kids, I really do. That's no way to live.

Couldn't agree with you more. That part about him moving from home to home killed me. I mean, this isn't just Michael we're talking about here. But he has three kids in tow and they're essentially homeless. I feel for him, and the kids, I really do. That's no way to live.

I know. It's really so heartbreaking. It should not have been that way.

Also, about the memorial. The guards were so angry and sad about the hypocrisy they witnessed. They said the only people who deserved to be at that memorial were his fans. The fans who never left him, even in the worst of times. They stuck by him and gave him love all the time.

In Dec '03 his family and friends held this big party at Neverland, not a lot of celebrities showed up, I remember Tisha Campbell was there and read a poem, I think it was called Footprints, MJ made an appearance. It was much publicized, the media were stationed outside the gate, I think DD actually got in for a few mins until someone realized who she was and kicked her out. It was mostly family friends and fans there.

There was no party after he was acquitted. There was one in Dec '03 after he was arrested.

In Dec '03 his family and friends held this big party at Neverland, not a lot of celebrities showed up, I remember Tisha Campbell was there and read a poem, I think it was called Footprints, MJ made an appearance. It was much publicized, the media were stationed outside the gate, I think DD actually got in for a few mins until someone realized who she was and kicked her out. It was mostly family friends and fans there.

I'm not going to dispute that the above event happened (even though it's weird they would throw him a party after his arrest.)

But, that doesn't mean that they would not have a party for him after his acquittal. That was a grueling, months long event. Why wouldn't they have one at that time? It was a time to celebrate his freedom and to move on.

Just because this event wasn't in the media, doesn't mean it didn't happen. The info about this post-trial party came from Grace.

Do you have a source that denies that no celebration/party took place after his acquittal?

Last edited:
Back