Both PYT versions share one line in common - have u noticed?

SoS

Premium Member
Donations
$15.00
Although the two versions of PYT are totally different from eachother, there is one thing MJ says in both songs.

I guess its pretty obvious but I find it interesting that its in both songs as different as they are in tempo and lyrical content, and just wondered if everyone noticed it too :)

Although the two versions of PYT are totally different from eachother, there is one thing MJ says in both songs.

I guess its pretty obvious but I find it interesting that its in both songs as different as they are in tempo and lyrical content, and just wondered if everyone noticed it too :)

There are three lines that I've noticed:

"Pretty Young Things Repeat After Me"
"Sing Na-Na-Na"
"To Me"

I've never noticed any similar lines in both songs, I guess I'll have to pull out the P.Y.T. demo and listen to it again. :lol:

Do you mean the original PYT demo *sigh*(my fave song EVER) or the 2008 version?

The PYT demo version
Is it realy ur favo? I like the demo version too
i actually don't know what my favo song is, I have periods I like some song more and some totally not. You know, but later I don't like the songs I loved before and I suddenly love the ones I previously didn't like. it's kinda complexive.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The PYT demo version
Is it realy ur favo? I like the demo version too i actually don't know what my favo song is, I have periods I like some song more and some totally not. You know, but later I don't like the songs I loved before and I suddenly love the ones I previously didn't like. it's kinda complexive

YES YES YEEESSSS!!! *sigh*(again-lol) I absolutely LOVE that song! AHHH!
My other two faves sre 'love never felt so good' and 'carousel' LOL- i think it's SO funny that they are all demos!!!
My fave's are complex too! For some reason, I group them in three's like this

1st three:
PYT demo
love never felt so good
Baby Be Mine

2nd three:
Carousel
that's what you get (for being polite)
blues away

3rd three:
Lady in my life
Take me back
happy

4th three:
Fly Away
I can't help it
TGIM demo

5th three:
Push me away
This Place Hotel
Be not always/ there must be more to life that this.

funny though, I noticed I don't really put MJ's singles on my list, but I love tham all soooooo much! I think I feel that cause they are singles, they get so much recognition so I just mentally assume them to be in the top of my list with the others! see.....It is complex for me too!!

wellllllllll, back to the topic at hand.....lol.....ummm, IDK, i only see one line that is the same in both songs. Actually, it's less than one line lol

Back