Boy, 13, becomes father

isn't it illegal in the UK to have sex before 16, shouldn't their parents have been fined or something? I didn't read anything about a punishment for them having sexual contact in the first place :huh:

its only if someone brings up charges. The rule is 16 and above, but there's really nothing anyone can do, except educate people on issues relating to the matter. The parents could have bought round charges but if both the Boy and Girl said no one was forced nothing would happen after that. I say that the public should from this learn to be more open about talking about sex and relationships. Like starting from a young age. My mum talked to me about "saying no" and "not being forced into anything" and "being honest" when i was 5 about little things not sex related, so that sorta goes on to when you learn about it you have that behind you. I asked my mum when 8-9 where did babies come from and she just stated the plain facts, no fancy crap. Education is the key not getting all hyped up when stuff like this happens. And trust me especially girls need to know the ins and outs of sex at around 8-9 to get used to the idea of periods etc. i know if i hadn't when it came round I would have been less able to cope.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Alfie-facing-court-letting-play-truant.html

This gets even more confusing. Two other kids 'claiming' to be possible parents because they slept with the 15 year old girl..
No idea why they would do that, let alone why they would 'claim' and what their parents are upto..
Seriously, the state of some children worries me.
I feel kind of sad for the three children (baby included) as they have to grow up, (especially since the families are on benefits already..) etc..
Alfie looks so innocent and scared and confused in the pictures.

oh, can't really say the sources are realiable though, and I wasn't able to find any other, so..
take all this with a grain (or mountain) of salt.

he loves the publicity. not the child. if he did, he'd take the test and stay no matter what. by eliminating the idea of the test, they can't take away theshock from the story or the plot of the thing....the whole reason y this is an issue is cuz he looks 5

take that away u got nothing

Back