Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Re: Brad Sundberg seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Latest from Brad today....cool prize for Amsterdam 'shoes optional' event

So you like my little video teasers? My good friend Marcio down in South America has been making them. Thank you Marcio!!

Amsterdam, I'll be winding my way around your beautiful city tomorrow! I have a surprise for you. Well, it's not a surprise if I tell you, so I guess I have news for you.

People keep asking, "What is the Shoes Optional night about?" I guess it might be a bit confusing, because it's not about shoes at all, it's about music. You see, we never have time in seminar to just sit back and play some old mixes and production tracks at leisure, so I thought a mini-seminar in a great room with great music (and no shoes) might be fun.

Then I thought, maybe we should order pizza and give a prize to whoever has the craziest socks at the same time. So I dug into my box and I found an original test pressing of one of the discs from the HIStory album. The real deal, from the CD plant in Pitman New Jersey. I was at the plant testing CDs before we approved them for release to Sony. This is one of those original tests discs. Cool, right? It's yours if you win the sock contest! I bought some awesome socks, but I can't win because I am one of the judges.

Next, I thought... hmmm, what shall we play? Well, I have a lot of things in mind, but I thought the mixes on this early tape might be interesting. I like them... maybe you will to.

Crazy socks. Serious music. Great night.

Is it starting to make sense?

See you on Friday night.

http://inthestudiowithmj.com/events/

Latest from Brad today....cool prize for Amsterdam 'shoes optional' event

So you like my little video teasers? My good friend Marcio down in South America has been making them. Thank you Marcio!!

Amsterdam, I'll be winding my way around your beautiful city tomorrow! I have a surprise for you. Well, it's not a surprise if I tell you, so I guess I have news for you.

People keep asking, "What is the Shoes Optional night about?" I guess it might be a bit confusing, because it's not about shoes at all, it's about music. You see, we never have time in seminar to just sit back and play some old mixes and production tracks at leisure, so I thought a mini-seminar in a great room with great music (and no shoes) might be fun.

Then I thought, maybe we should order pizza and give a prize to whoever has the craziest socks at the same time. So I dug into my box and I found an original test pressing of one of the discs from the HIStory album. The real deal, from the CD plant in Pitman New Jersey. I was at the plant testing CDs before we approved them for release to Sony. This is one of those original tests discs. Cool, right? It's yours if you win the sock contest! I bought some awesome socks, but I can't win because I am one of the judges.

Next, I thought... hmmm, what shall we play? Well, I have a lot of things in mind, but I thought the mixes on this early tape might be interesting. I like them... maybe you will to.

Crazy socks. Serious music. Great night.

Is it starting to make sense?

See you on Friday night.

Man, Brad's seminars sound more and more interesting and fun.

He is in Europe now, isn't he? He should looking into popping in Ireland:)

^Yes, Brad is in Amsterdam now. Here is his message for today:

Greetings from Amsterdam! We have walked along the canals through a cold, spitting rain. A bit jet-lagged after the overnight flight, but a glass of Merlot and a night of actual sleep should set things right.

Tomorrow is our "Shoes Optional" event, starting at 6pm. During my studio days we had a little production room at Westlake with an amazing pair of studio monitors. There were countless nights when I would fire up that room and really listen to music. There is something that happens (in my completely uneducated opinion) to speakers when you feed some great music into them with serious power. The speakers start to "blossom", and you can hear "into" the music. The music goes beyond electronics, acoustics and physics; it all comes together. It's a weird, cool thing that I have never been fully able to explain, and many people wouldn't understand, but it is something I learned about in that little production room.

I worked with an engineer (not Bruce) many years ago who talked about how he knew when a mix was finished, because it would leave the speakers and "float" in front of them. I thought he was crazy, but it's true - a great mix no longer sounds like EQs and microphones and compressors and speaker components; it does start to float and it takes on a life of it's own.

When I was working so closely with Bruce, he had a very unique perspective on recording and mixing. Bruce never liked when people used the descriptions "rough mix" or "final mix." In his mind, a rough mix is something a pro would never do. He started mixing a song on the first day of recording. As for "final mix" - is a mix ever completely finished?

Demos, early mixes, digging a bit deeper into some of these amazing songs. A once-in-a-lifetime artist. A great sound system. A cool room. Real stories and memories. Part seminar. Part school. Part celebration. Part time-travel. Part crazy sock contest. Part serious. Part silly. Part planned. Part spontaneous. All legit.

Amsterdam is not a normal city, and this is not a normal seminar. Tomorrow at 6pm join me at "Shoes Optional" Amsterdam - http://tinyurl.com/pnvlo7v

Tickets are still available. Will You Be There?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And after the Amsterdam Seminars, Brad wrote this............................

Amsterdam....wow, what a crazy, amazing, awesome weekend of seminars! So many new friends, such a great group of people! I'm a bit tired, but it was so much fun. Brussels is next, then Russia! If you attended the seminar, do me a favor and share a memory or something you think others might be interested to hear about ITSWMJ. Thank you for being part of such a great couple of days. Happy Easter, and I look forward to seeing you soon. Brussels: Brace yourself!

Last edited:

I was at the seminar in Amsterdam yesterday,it was amazing! I wrote down a lot from it. I don't know if there were a lot of new things shared but I'll share what it was like later today when I have a little more time :)

I was at the seminar in Amsterdam yesterday,it was amazing! I wrote down a lot from it. I don't know if there were a lot of new things shared but I'll share what it was like later today when I have a little more time :)

Cool! :) Too bad I had to work yesterday so I couldn't make it to Amsterdam. Were there a lot of people there?

In Amsterdam there were about 45 to 50 people there. I don't go to a lot of fan events so just being in a room filled with other fans like this was nice in itself. There were fans from The Netherlands, Germany, Norway and Denmark which I thought was pretty cool.
Right as I walked in (I was by myself) I almost bumped in to Brad. He gave me a handshake and did so with everyone in the room. Really nice guy.
The speakersystem in this room was amazing. Michael's music never sounded better to me, I was I could listen to his music this loud and clear everyday.

I hope sharing this stuff won't spoil other peoples experience. Brad kept making jokes that his stuff ends up on blogs all the time but he seemed to laugh it off so I think it's okay to share this stuff.
The seminar went on for about 7 hours. It was supposed to be six but he went overtime because some weird stuff happened during the seminar. I'll explain later.

Anyway on to the good stuff. Again I don't remember what was shared in the other seminars so I'm sure a lot of it will be similar. Here is a list of demos he played:
-I can't help it
-Scared of the moon (at least a different sounding version)
-Streetwalker (2 different versions from the one we know)
-Black or white (almost the same as the one released but without the rap in place)
-Monkey business
-If you don't love me
-Who is it
-Give in to me ( Really special to hear, you basically heard a jam session for like 10 min. and you could hear the song evolve in to what we know now, it sounded totally different at first!)

-Dangerous (with Michael in pain, you know the story)
-Jam (First demo sounded quite different, didn't have lyrics, second demo you could hear Michael mumbling some lyrices kind of making it up as he went)
-For all time (demo sung by steve porcaro, the story behind the song changed how I look at the song. Quite touching to hear)
-Someone put your hand out (little bit uptempo in the demo)
-Earth song (two versions)

Now all of that was awesome but I had heard about video footage so I was kind of waiting on that as well. Boy, he did not let me down.
I'm pretty sure the videos were shown in the other seminars but still it is very different if your reading about it or seeing it in person.

He showed footage from the recording of History.
First a video showing the Andre Crouch choir warming up by singing at a piano with Bruce Swedien en Michael watching. They were singing some gospel songs (and sounded amazing!) Michael seemed almost in awe it was nice. In the next clip they made a circle and held hands (the choir , mj , bruce, etc.) In the middle of the song I think Andre started a prayer for Michael and the other people there.
Next you could see the choir recording the backgrounds to TDRCAU. They used a little cassette tape player with the already recorded music as a guide line. Michael was watching in the background.

Another video showed Michael and Sean Lennon playing in the lounge he had at the studio. (Lots of Disney posters in the background of course)
They had this machine I'm still not quite sure what it was but it was called a Theromone or something. It made a high noise if you put your hand near it and a low noise if you went further away from it. At some point michael was making a lower noise almost like a beat and started bouncing/ dancing to it. Really cute, everyone in the room laughed at that.

He also showed footage of the strings being recorded for Earth song.

Now the seminar started running late so one of the girls who had to catch a plane asked him if he could play the footage from the recording of Childhood so she did't miss it. So he did.
Now I had read about this footage in this thread but seeing it I was blown away!
That footage alone is golden! I've never seen Michael like that , the faces he made, the confidence. He seemed really into what he was recording.I wrote down breathless, I swear. Of course the cheer he does alone is awesome. Seriously every fan should get to see that footage, I was in awe of how good he sounded. Of course you know the recorded version and you know he sang it that good but hearing it almost accapella is something else.

Then there was also footage of X-mas in the studio with Brad playing Santa for the childrens choir and Michael enjoying this lol.

He also shared two stories about Neverland, they sounded kind of familiar to me so I'm not sure if I should repeat those again? I'm not sure they were used in the other seminars.

Like I said it went on for about 7 hours so he shared more then I just wrote down. Stories about Michael always being cold. He stripped both "Bad" and "Blood on the dance floor" down so you could hear just the guitars or just the lead or background vocals. Really cool to hear.
There were a couple of breaks were he would just go into the crowd and talk or you could ask questions.
People were kind of shy with asking question at first. Later we kind of warmed up.
We were cheering when we would hear some of the amazing vocals of Michael though.

At some point one of the girls helping him was dancing so hard during one of the songs she hit the guy who worked at the studio in the eye. He got like a black eye. Just an odd accident.
Then later The other guy who owned the studio blacked out. The people working there were freaking out a bit because they didn't know what was going on and Brad went to check as well. Everyone was worried for the guy. They called the emergency number and it turned out he was a diabetic and went into a diabetic coma. Brad was really affected by this and asked if it was okay if he could say a quick prayer for him with us.
He went to the hospital but we got word that he was doing better when they took him away thankfully.
It made the whole mood so strange because everyone wanted the guy to be ok yet at the same time enjoy Michael.
There were some tears when we heard Michael. Although to me during the whole seminar it felt like he was still here. Like I could go to Neverland and see him if I wanted to. It made me excited for the new album because I need more positive things to surround Michael. Hearing him talk and sing really makes you forget the bad stuff. It makes you miss him as well though.

After the seminar he took pictures with everyone and signed autographs. Usually I'm too shy for this stuff but he seemed so nice and down to earth I gave him a hug and told him thank you for doing this seminar and he signed my card.

All in all I had a fantastic day! I didn't want it to end really, everyone was excited when they left and I loved being around people that felt the same way I do about Michael. Some of the people there said they were going to the seminar in Belgium as well which made me kind of jealous. The people were of all different ages too. There was one child with his parents (he was around 10 or so)ages 20,30,and 40 were all there.

One more thing maybe you guys can solve this. Brad started talking about Michael having a cute way of describing girls, like a nickname. At the moment he couldn't remember it. Some girls there said it was fish which made me laugh because I thought about how only real fans would mention that lol
But Brad seemed puzzled by that he said no that wasn't it but he couldn't remember. I should of asked him later if he remembered what it was but I forgot. Now I'm seriously curious what he ment, cause I can't remember another nickname. Does anyone here know? Has he shared that before? If he didn't someone could maybe ask at a different seminar. He mentioned it while talking about the Bad album.

So yeah long story short, it's awesome. If you have a chance to go it is seriously worth it! Even with this long post I didn't get to share everything.
I hope I was able to share a bit of what it was like. But it's nothing like being there yourself :)

P.s.: I hope my spelling isn't too bad in this post. It's late over here ;)

oh god bless you xrisx. thankyou so much for sharing that with us. It really sounds like an amazing experience.

as for the cute nickname michael had for girls. the only nickname I know of is "fish"also.lol. but like you I would really like to know what that other nickname is.

xrisk Thank you so much for posting your summary. This sounded like pure Michael magic from start to finish. (I'm sorry to hear about the accidental black eye and the poor guy with diabetes though, that must have been a scary moment.)
I REALLY want to hear and see all these demos and clips. I do hope that they are all included in 'standard' sessions around the world. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for seminars in the autumn. Brad sounds as though he has really put his heart into these sessions, and they are such a gift to fans.

(I think the instrument MJ and Sean were using in the studio was a theremin...they look great fun to use. I'd love to try one.)

Here's the inventor playing one: (Music starts at about 13 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qf9O6c20o

Last edited:

^Yes, that was the instrument he was using! Good find.
I always love reading stuff like this from other fans so I'm glad I could be the one to share something with you guys this time.

Brussels next (Lucky people)....Brad's post today

Brussels, your turn is next!! We had an amazing weekend in Amsterdam, and the response and reviews have been great. Iris and her team have been working really hard, and I am so excited to meet everyone on Wednesday!

Tickets are still available, and based on the Amsterdam comments I would encourage you to tell your friends who are MJ fans they cannot miss this!

In less than 48 hours we'll be eating chocolate, sipping beer and headed "In The Studio With MJ."

See you Wednesday!

https://inthestudiowithmichaeljackson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from Brussels! I am having dinner with the event organizers tonight, then tomorrow we will go "In The Studio With MJ!"

The Amsterdam reviews have been amazingly kind and positive, and I really appreciate everyone's kind words. Additionally I have received several emails from guests who really seemed to enjoy the day. It was a really fun weekend meeting so many great new friends.

We still have a few tickets available for tomorrow afternoon/evening, and I would encourage anyone who wants to know what it was like to work with Michael in the studio to grab one of the remaining tickets. If you know someone who is an MJ fan, please pass on the word. Send a Tweet, make a Facebook post, drop an email.

I look forward to meeting our guests tomorrow and letting them see, hear, feel and learn what it was like work, laugh and create "In The Studio With MJ."

Will You Be There?

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Xrisx. Sounds like all of you had a good time and while the incidents that happened were rather unfortunate, it's a good thing that everyone will be okay. :)

Though that girl must have been dancin' HARD in order to have hit that man! Do you know what song it was?

I gotta say, Brad Sundberg is a really generous man to share all of these goodies! I really appreciate that he's trying to show us who Micheal really was, as well as let us hear what not many people gets to hear. :)

More from Brad today....The journey continues........

Brussels!! We ate some waffles and chocolate, drank some delicious beer, saw the statue of the boy with bladder issues, and had an amazing time with my guests yesterday! I have not had a chance to post any photos, but I want to say that Iris and her team did a fantastic job of organizing and working out dozens of details. The day (and evening) went remarkably smooth, and I am very grateful to the team, and to my guests. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and it truly was a pleasure meeting each of you.

Today we will land in Russia for what should be an amazing weekend of seminars. We are a bit punchy from the past few days of planes, trains and automobiles, but we are very excited to visit Russia for the first time. Obviously Michael loved Russia, so this is a very special visit for me. My "team" in St. Petersburg have been working very hard to make this weekend possible. I look forward to meeting more friends and exploring a new city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So check it out... I think I am being interviewed live on Russian radio today at 17:00 St. Petersburg time. I have no idea beyond that. Check it out - I'll try not to embarrass myself too much. http://fontanka.fm/articles/8307

Last edited:

Double post....that was very strange!

I am so gutted I have missed this in the UK. Every review I read praises it to hell and back! I so want to go. Does anyone know if it will be gracing the UK shores again?

I was in Amsterdam too and I was a bit sceptical at first but now I have to say I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world! :wild: Absolutely amazing! The stories, the demo's & the footage woww :heart: And Brad is really friendly and tells the stories in a good way (not boring at all ;) ). If you have the chance to go to one of his seminars I really would recommend it! :)

Trust me. If it does come back to England I will be bang on that hype!

I am so gutted I have missed this in the UK. Every review I read praises it to hell and back! I so want to go. Does anyone know if it will be gracing the UK shores again?

As far as I know, Brad hasn't visited the UK yet. I understand that he hopes to visit later this year, maybe in the autumn.

Brad on Russian radio

As far as I know, Brad hasn't visited the UK yet. I understand that he hopes to visit later this year, maybe in the autumn.

Oh really. I heard from PG13 over on Maxjax that he had done some in the UK last year?

Message from Brad just before leaving ....

We are headed home from an amazing trip to Europe and Russia. So many new friends and memories!

Thank you all so much for the kind notes, words, hugs and gifts! I don't have enough words to express how much your kindness and friendship means to me. The teams in Amsterdam, Brussels and St. Petersburg were amazing, and once again I am reminded that the hardest part of doing these seminars is not the travel or preparations or even the seminar itself; it is making new friends then jumping on a plane to leave. But I never say good-bye; I only say "See you soon!"

Now for a bit of rest, time-zone adjustments, catching up on projects and preparing for the LA Homecoming in June!

As always, please feel free to share a favorite memory from the seminar you attended, or a word of encouragement to someone who doesn't know what my seminar is about. (I will use some of these on the website.)

A special shout-out (привет - Privyet!) to my dear friends in Russia: Spasibo! Spasibo! Spasibo! It was not easy leaving people who so quickly made us feel like family. What a beautiful country filled with beautiful people. I am counting down the days until we are able to return. It is a very special place, and I hope to never be a Stranger. Blessings my dear friends - пока мы не встретимся снова!

Choo-Choo.

— at Frankfurt Airport.

Message from Brad, today 3rd May (with a letter from a fan who attended one of the events in Russia)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One week ago today we were in St. Petersburg, for the first of two days of amazing seminars with my Russian guests. We had guests come from almost 20 cities and 4 countries! St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ekaterinburg, Ryazan, Voronezh, Saratov, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Pskov, Minsk, Mogilev, Krasnodar, Kislovodsk, Pyatigorsk, Kyiv, Khmelnitsky, Lugansk and Tallinn. I hope I didn't miss any - please forgive me if I did.

Now let's get something straight. They didn't make this journey to come meet Brad Sundberg. These are people who grew up listening the music of someone I worked with, knew and loved - Michael Jackson. My job is to give my guests a sense of what it was like working with Michael. Still, I am humbled and extremely grateful for the time, effort and cost these wonderful people (now friends) invested to spend a day together at the amazing Fish Fabrique!

We met so many wonderful people on this trip, I wish I could tell you many of the stories, but let me share a letter I received from my friend Natalya, from Krasnodar. She traveled more than 2000 km from near the Black Sea to attend my seminar. I don't even have words for someone making such a journey, other than "thank you" - Spasibo.

To make it even better, Natalya wrote me the kindest letter reflecting on the seminar - something I will keep forever. With her permission I would like to share this letter with you.

Michael did something that is so unexpected yet so obvious - he brought people together. Total strangers one day to dear friends the next. I am nothing but overwhelmed at the kindness, love and generosity we have been shown by each of my guests, guides, translators and organizers these past couple weeks. I never say good-bye, only see you soon!

Natalya, thank you for this beautiful letter.

A letter to Brad Sundberg!
April 30
Krasnodar
Russia

This letter is not the description of the seminar IN THE STUDIO WITH MJ, not a story for those who could not come telling about what I saw and heard. I don’t really know how to describe it... How to describe something that was happening during these two wonderful days (April 26 and 27) in the club Fish Fabrique in Saint Petersburg... Words seem too plain, they don’t tell everything that happened, everything I saw, heard and felt. You should see and hear it for yourself. Pass it through yourself, live it in person.

I find it hard to explain everything in words, so I will just say thank you! Yes! This short letter is just a way to say thank you to the person that gave us two wonderful days in Saint Petersburg, Mr. Brad Sundberg.

Dear Brad! Thank you!

Thank you for something you will never see anywhere. Not a single concert, show or tribute will be similar... Nowhere! Thank you for Brad-Santa, for choir rehearsals, for rare videos with Michael, for Smile, wonderful smiles of friends and the great moustache of Bruce Sweden... And thank you ever so much for Childhood, even though eyes hurt too much to look during these several minutes. Spasibo.

Thank you for something you will not hear anywhere else. For Michael’s voice when he talks or laughs. For his loud but very nice way of chewing the gum. For clicks and stamping you can hear in the record. For unusual demos of Streetwalker and Earth Song which I heard thanks to you only. For Bad and Blood On the Dancefloor. And, surely, for “giving birth to the song” Give In To Me. This touched so much that I still cannot come to senses. Let alone the fact that it has always been my favorite song. Spasibo.

Thank you for something you will not learn anywhere else. For the story about the falling curtain. For hot wings I will surely try. For the photo of a fearsome head that received only the most gentle comments:) For your humor and for your narrator’s gift, for the kindness and generosity in sharing your memories and your time with us. And, surely, for the two hours of communication, autographs, hugs and good words after the seminar which lasted for longer than expected (we were politely asked to leave the club and told that our time was up a long time ago)). Everyone saw that you were very tired, but we just couldn’t let you go. Spasibo.

Thank you for all of our emotions. (Not a single show, not a single tribute give such emotions). Such emotions don’t come from your head or understanding the grandeur of events and records but from your heart and soul. A feeling was born every second. And so many of them passed through me in two days, and through anyone that was there, I think... The heart was just overfilled. Too many feelings... Too many emotions... And it is so good that there are tears. They help to pour out everything, otherwise your heart could just break.

Brad, I don’t know whether you felt our gratitude, all of our emotions and feelings... But I felt them in full when everybody in the hall gave a standing applause. But this is the least we could give you. And also... all of our hugs, smiles and kisses. Spasibo.

And there’s one more thing I’d like to tell you...
My dear CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. I love you!!! Your shows, Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL and The ONE, are wonderful, grand and impressive!
Dear showmen, look-a-likes and just fans that arrange tributes and Michael Jackson commemoration meetings. Thank you all! I love you very much, too!
BUT if all these events and shows came to one city for one day and started at the same time... And I would have to choose where to go … just one meeting or concert! I would choose a seminar by Brad Sandberg, IN THE STUDIO WITH MJ!

Why so? Because this is not just a meeting, not just a heart-to-heart talk and listening to demos. This is like a curtain falling to pen another world, bright and real, full of emotions and love. A world where a smile is more than a smile, and music is more than music. And the heart is big, one heart for all!

Thank you, Brad! And see you again.
Please don’t make it last six, seven or eight hours.
It would be better to make it twelve hours long!
Though... It would not be enough even then!

Thank you. Spasibo.
Your friend from Russia, Natalia Glazunova.

P.S. I am immensely grateful to you for all the wonderful gifts I received. There were so many of them! And at the moment I thought this was the top, there could not be more, I received one more. Thank you.
Now I love Stranger in Moscow even more...

A possible seminar for MJ fans in North Carolina...Please contact Brad if a group may be interested....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings. I have been asked to bring my seminar "In The Studio With MJ" to Greensboro, North Carolina in early June. I need to connect with the MJ fan community in that area to see if there is a strong enough base. If you know of a group or club in the Carolinas, please send my info to them.

www.inthestudiowithmj.com
Thanks -
Brad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th May from Brad:

The Homecoming is just 47 days away. People from all walks of life, from many countries and continents will be together in one studio, at one time. There will be music, stories, memories, videos, food and special guests. But there will also be something else that I can't quite put my finger on.

Can I tell you something for real? The trip to Europe and Russia reminded me at a very deep level how much Michael has had an effect on so many people. His music, his dance, his humor, his persona, his humanitarianism and his love for his fans. I thought I was beginning to understand this depth, but I think I am just scratching the surface. In many ways I learn as much from my guests (if not more) than perhaps they learn from me.

I have heard stories that go way beyond "I really like this song" or "his dancing was so amazing..." Michael's music has touched many people at a point in their lives when they needed it most.

Seriously.

Songs like "Keep The Faith " and "Will You Be There" go way deeper than melody and lyrics for a lot of people, and I am seeing that more clearly than ever.

I heard over and over again that Michael's music was there for celebration as well as pain. Sometimes a dance partner, sometimes a life-line to get through a rough time.

This trip did have an effect on me, and I have needed a few days to recover. Not just from the jet lag, but from the people, the faces, the stories, the laughter and the tears. I am not trying to be mysterious, but there is something amazing that happens when these people all come together and celebrate Michael's music and life for a day. It is exciting and difficult at the same time. Exhausting and refreshing - is the possible? It doesn't make sense.

You may not learn about specific microphones and EQ settings at my seminars (though I am happy to answer questions!), but that's not really the point. My job is to introduce you to the Michael that I knew, worked with and was friends with. The unexpected return for me is that I get to meet people I will never forget.

This journey is like nothing I could have imagined, and I am honored to be a part of it. I look forward to seeing you in June. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:

Too bad LA was too expensive for me, best wishes to my fellow fans going.

Plans for the evening of 27th June in LA...................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A long time ago, in the studio, on tour, and at a ranch called Neverland - you would often find my friend Brad Buxer. He was there for countless songs and spent an amazing amount of time with Michael - but you already know that.

He and I are going to be together on the evening of June 27, 2014 in Los Angeles, and you're invited to join us. It is not a seminar, not a concert - just two old friends meeting up for a reunion.

Brad and Brad, together for the first time in more than a decade. Yes, there will be music, memories, stories, surprises and a time for questions.

In The Studio With MJ presents a very special evening with Brad Buxer and Brad Sundberg.

Bradx2

Details coming soon...

Omg, a seminar with BB! I envy everyone who is able to attend this seminar. There's sooooo much stuff we can ask him about working with MJ. If anyone from this forum is going, please take some notes and share them :D

Plans for the evening of 27th June in LA...................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A long time ago, in the studio, on tour, and at a ranch called Neverland - you would often find my friend Brad Buxer. He was there for countless songs and spent an amazing amount of time with Michael - but you already know that.

He and I are going to be together on the evening of June 27, 2014 in Los Angeles, and you're invited to join us. It is not a seminar, not a concert - just two old friends meeting up for a reunion.

Brad and Brad, together for the first time in more than a decade. Yes, there will be music, memories, stories, surprises and a time for questions.

In The Studio With MJ presents a very special evening with Brad Buxer and Brad Sundberg.

Bradx2

Details coming soon...

This is a dream come true!! Can't believe it!! WOW!!:clap::clap::clap:

Today.....Brad is seeking views about the best day for his seminar with Brad Buxer (in LA in late June )
(Two Brad, Two Brad!!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, no game playing... I have a serious question.

I am working on the plans for my Brad Buxer event in Los Angeles in June. I understand there are a lot of events going on the week of June 22nd, including four of my In The Studio With MJ seminars. The Bradx2 event I think is going to be amazing, and we both have spent so much time with Michael and I can't wait to hear many of Brad Buxer's stories.

So here is my question: Given the choice, if you could attend this event, would you rather it be on Sunday afternoon June 22, or Friday afternoon June 27?

Happy Mother's Day to all of you, and thanks for your support and comments - this is going to be a lot of fun!

Brad

I'd love if he came to Ireland

Back