Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Re: Brad Sundberg seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Booking for the 'Brad Buxer' event on 27 June in LA to open this weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bradx2

June 27, 2014
Los Angeles

I keep trying to come up with some clever introduction for Brad Buxer, but where do I start? Songwriter. Musician. Musical Director. Creative. Talented. Hard Worker. Trusted friend of Michael Jackson. Trusted friend of mine.

The music industry can be funny at times. There were and are a lot of nasty, less-than-wonderful people. Then there are guys like Brad Buxer. Someone who loves music, and will pour his heart into a song, a project, a tour or an artist. That is what he did for Michael for many, many years.

Brad and I have shared a lot of musical miles together. Can I tell you a quick story?

My family and I were in Paris late June, 1997, for a project unrelated to Michael. I found out that the HIStory tour was in town, so I contacted Michael's office to get some tickets. Here's the thing, I love concerts and have seen Michael perform many times, but I am always more comfortable backstage than I am in the audience. I wanted to go backstage, and I knew Buxer was the key, but I had to talk to him. Not as easy as it sounds, right? But I have always been... tenacious.

When we arrived at Parc des Princes stadium, I made a deal with the backstage security guy: I told him I needed to talk to Brad Buxer, and that my wife and daughter would stay behind the gate (almost like collateral) to prove that I would come back. He agreed, I'm sure thinking I would get tossed out two minutes later.

Once backstage, I wove through the miles of cables and stage scaffolding and generators until I finally found Buxer. He wanted to talk, but I told him I had to go rescue my wife and daughter, so he set us up with backstage passes and I ran back to the security guy who very pleased that my plan worked out. Then my wife, daughter and I went back to hang with him and the band for a while. That's Buxer - a good friend then and a good friend now.

It would take pages to write about our experiences with Michael together, the projects we worked on, the stories, music and memories. But instead of me writing that much, I would rather you come and hear for yourself, from both of us - together for the first time in many years. Ask questions, hear early versions of songs, get to know part of the team that worked with the greatest entertainer of our generation - Michael Jackson.

Bradx2 will take place on Friday afternoon, June 27.

This will not be a normal "In The Studio With MJ" seminar; those will take place all week at Westlake. This will be a very unique, one-of-kind experience.

Details will be released later this week.

Tickets for this very special event will go on sale this weekend. If you are coming to LA to celebrate the life and music of Michael Jackson, this is one event you do not want to miss.

Bradx2
Friday, June 27, 2014
Los Angeles
Don't Be A Stranger...

Latest plans from Brad for LA in June: June 22nd VIP event and Brad Buxer on June 27th

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
31 Days!!!

I got a call this morning from my good friend Brad Buxer. We are finalizing our plans for the June 27th event in LA, and it is going to be amazing. Brad and I spent countless hours together with Michael in various studios, prepping tours and at the ranch. We started discussing specifics about our event, and I had to stop him because I want the conversation to be completely legit and unrehearsed, not scripted.

Then I had a Skype meeting with The Slam Dunk Sisters and the Westlake staff, prepping for our four seminars. Catherine has an amazing menu for our guests, and I have a special guest lined up that I think you are going to love!

On Sunday, June 22 I am offering a small VIP event called Demos and Wine. This will be an elegant way to kick off MJ week with a few friends, some great music and some incredible California wines. In Amsterdam we did a "Shoes Optional" event one evening just to dig into my box of demos, share a few stories and have more time to ask questions or play a song more than once if requested. It was a lot fun so I thought I would put a California twist on it for MJ week. More details to come this week.

I also found a really cool venue in Glendale specifically for Bradx2 on June 27. It is a beautiful theater plenty of seating for as many people as possible. I can't think of a better way to end MJ week than hearing stories you have never heard before, from two guys who had the honor of working so closely with Michael. Even if you've been to "In The Studio With MJ," you do not want to miss an evening with Brad and Brad.

So let's recap the week:

Sunday, June 22 - Demos and Wine Tasting VIP event

Monday, June 23 - Thursday, June 26 - In The Studio With MJ - The Homecoming at Westlake Studios

Friday, June 27 - Bradx2 event

I will put tickets on sale for the Wine Tasting event and for Bradx2 on Friday night at 9pm New York time.

Hear things you have never heard.
See things you have never seen.
Learn things you never knew.
Taste the food that Michael loved.
Meet the guys behind the scenes.

It is going to be a week you will never forget; see you next month!

www.inthestudiowithmj.com

Brad on his event with brad Buxer: LA 27 June - Booking Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been blessed though the years to have worked with people like Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones and Bruce Swedien. For many of those years there was an incredibly talented, musical genius working behind-the-scenes as well as on stage with Michael Jackson. His name, of course, is Brad Buxer.

Now, to be clear - this is not something that happens very often. In fact, Brad Buxer has never shared his stories with a live audience. Ever.

I don't remember exactly when I first met Brad, but we instantly became friends. To begin to list all of the songs that Brad has been involved with on a musical level would take many pages, but Michael relied on Brad for everything from demos to arrangements to leading the band on his world tours. I have a wealth of respect for Brad as an artist and a friend.

Maybe you already know my story, but I first met Michael in 1984 and he kept me around in the studio, at the ranch and to help launch three of his world tours. I was his technical director and one of a team of his recording engineers for nearly 18 years. If Michael could imagine it, my job was to build it and make it sound good.

Brad and I have logged countless hours working with Michael, both together and separately. The funny thing is after all these years we are still very good friends.

On Friday, June 27, 2014, I want to introduce you to my friend Brad Buxer. It is a rare treat to be able to sit with Brad and hear his stories and memories from working with Michael. Brad Buxer and Michael were very close friends, and Brad helped Michael write some of his most beautiful songs.

There will be stories, memories, laughter and music. There will not be a script. It will simply be the reunion of old friends who happened to have worked with the greatest entertainer of our generation - Michael Jackson.

I hope can you join us, it will be an amazing evening.

Tickets for this very rare chance to hear from Brad Buxer at Bradx2 will go on sale tomorrow night at 9pm New York time.

I hope you can join us.

www.inthestudiowithmj.com

Brad on his event with brad Buxer: LA 27 June - Booking now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We launched the Bradx2 ticket site last night, and immediately ran into an issue with Paypal. I am sorry for the hassle some of you experienced, but I believe it is was fully resolved and the site is online.

Tickets are now on sale for Bradx2 (June 27) featuring Brad Buxer, and for "In The Studio With MJ" (June 23-June 26) featuring The Slam Dunk Sisters preparing Michael's favorite meal. I do have another very special guest lined up for those days also.

Brad Buxer has seen it all when it comes to working with Michael. He collaborated with Michael on countless demos and musical ideas, he was vital in the studio to create and arrange many of the sounds and textures you are so familiar with in Michael's music, and of course he spent years on the road with Michael. Brad Buxer is the real deal. He has earned his place in Michael's musical legacy; plus, he's a great guy!

One day during the making of the HIStory in 1994 Michael was getting tired of the paparazzi hanging around Hit Factory in New York. Well... let me clarify that: He didn't SAY he was tired of them, I think he just wanted to have a bit of fun. We sent out for some balloons and filled them with water and started tossing them out of the sixth-floor window. Why not? Now... I don't know if Buxer actually tossed a few balloons, but I do remember NYPD showing up and after a thorough investigation (sarcasm), they sent the paparazzi on their way.

Brad and I were together on the team all through Dangerous and HIStory (among other projects), and we will dive into a lot of story-swapping. I think you might also enjoy some in-depth musical back-stories as to how many of Michael's songs came to life.

I mentioned "Morphine" a few days ago, and people have sent me notes wanting to know about it. You KNOW I will be asking about that song. Of course, I also want to talk about one of my favorite songs, "Stranger In Moscow," which I know Brad was deeply involved in.

On tour, Brad had a small studio in his hotel room, and he and Michael would write and collaborate together between shows. Here's the thing - I am as curious about Brad's friendship and working relationship with Michael as you are! He and I worked together, but we also worked separately for long periods of time. I will have many questions, as will you, our guests.

Brad keeps a pretty low profile most of the time, so I am both excited and grateful that he has agreed to do Bradx2. If you are interested in learning about Michael on both a musical and a personal level, this is an event not to be missed. Memories, stories, laughter, music, respect and love.

"Bradx2"
June 27, 2014

"In The Studio With MJ - The Homecoming" + Slam Dunk Sisters and Special Guest(s)
June 23-June 26

Get Your Tickets Right!

http://inthestudiowithmj.com/events/

Some nice stories from Brad today...

...................................................................................................................................
Someone In The Dark.

For most of 1991 we were working on the Dangerous album at Record One in Sherman Oaks, CA., among a few other studios in town. I go into great detail about my time and three production teams involved in Dangerous in my seminars, as you may already know. It remains one of my favorite projects, and it is so much fun to look back and see how Michael was "growing up" and trying new things on this record.

We had amazing production teams, top-shelf musicians, great food, killer songs; even the special guest list was jaw-dropping (Nancy Reagan, Princess Stephanie, my daughter Amanda, and so on). The music had also moved into a new era for Michael, but I'll save those stories for next month, so for now let's talk about the studio "Black-out."

It was not uncommon for LA residents to have something we would refer to as "brown-outs", meaning the power might dip for a little while, or sometimes shut off completely. I don't pretend to know why this would happen, but it had something to do with too many air conditioners, blow dryers, Marshall amplifiers, deep fryers, car washes, etc., all being used at once across the city. The city officials would plead with people to ease back on the their electricity usage, but this was LA - you HAD to look good and feel comfortable at all times. So... the power would sometimes just shut off.

On this particular day we were cranking away on songs like "Keep The Faith" and "For All Time" when the lights start to flicker and dim. Brown out time.

>>Now let me explain something: The thing with many recording studios is they don't have windows. Windows let sound from the street disrupt recordings, and they encourage fans to cup their hands around their heads and try to peer in at what we are doing. So... no windows. This means when the power goes off, it is pitch black inside.

I so love these stories. Thanks for posting them.

10409693_286928031481098_2363750824072804689_n.jpg

10155353_286929394814295_2414014785122079119_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/inthestudiowithmj

UK PLEASE!!! With Bradx2 as well as the normal seminar

New places for June 23rd Seminar in LA at Westlake......

................................................................................................................................

Guys, we just had five seats open up for June 23rd at Westlake. This has been sold out for weeks, and I have had many requests. If you are interested, please don't delay - I think they will move fast. Plenty of seats still available for June 26th. I will have an announcement early next week (trust me, it is exciting news!) about all four seminars. Also, don't forget Bradx2 on June 27th with my good friend Mr. Brad Buxer! http://inthestudiowithmj.com/events/

Brad mentions a possible new 'Demos and wine' event in LA on 22nd June, if there is enough interest.....

.......................................................................................................................................
Gather around for the latest news!!!

We are now just over three weeks away from the seminars in LA. Yes... just three weeks! After all of the planning and prep work, it is almost time! I want to have a map and find out where everyone is coming from - I know we have ticket holders from Australia, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Russia, UK, Brazil, Japan, Canada, Mexico and of course all over the US. I am so excited to meet you and spend a very memorable day with you! Many of you are returning guests (Studio Rats!), and I am humbled and grateful that you are coming back for more!

I have a very special announcement for you early this coming week about who my special guest is, to give you time to prepare some questions, listen to songs this person was involved with, etc. This is a very dear friend of mine, and I can't wait for you be a part of this.

Catherine and Laura are finalizing the "Slam Dunk Sisters" menu, and I can assure you it will be an amazing meal. Catherine has cooked for many people in the music and film industries, and it is truly and honor to have her be involved with us. She is preparing (I am not making this up), the dish that was Michael's favorite during the many years she cooked for him. I'm not giving it away, you'll just have to taste it for yourself.

Westlake Studio Group is geared up and ready for our takeover from June 23rd - June 26th. Studio Owner Steve Burdick and I go back 28 years, if you can believe it. He has been a huge help in making "The Homecoming" back a Westlake a reality. I came up with the idea last fall, but I thought there was no way we could pull it off, but Steve has been supportive and flexible to my crazy ideas every step of the way. I can't wait to step foot and hear music in that beautiful room again.

The "dessert" for MJ week in LA on June 27, 2014 will be Bradx2, featuring my good friend Brad Buxer. After four days of seminars I thought it would be fun to book a small theater and hang out with someone who I have tremendous respect for, and who was with Michael for such an extended amount of time. Brad Buxer co-wrote, arranged and played on so many songs and projects, starting with Stevie Wonder, then migrating to Camp MJ for oh... a couple decades. This is a very rare chance to hear from Brad Buxer, learn how many songs came to life, ask questions, etc. I hope you are considering this as part of your visit to LA.

One final question: I mentioned the idea of an evening I am calling "Demos and Wine" on Sunday night, June 22, 2014. I have received many emails expressing interest in a night like this... sort of launching board into MJ week with a few friends, some nice wines, some great music, and (as always), maybe a surprise or two. I am talking to a studio and we are still working out the details, but my thought is to offer tickets for $199 - all inclusive for a four-hour event. If there is enough interest, I will put tickets on sale late next week. Please let me know if this is something you will seriously consider, as I need to make a decision very soon.

Let's recap:

June 22: POSSIBLE "Demos and Wine", four-hour event.

June 23 - June 26: "In The Studio With MJ - The Homecoming", all day event with Slam Dunk Sisters dinner and very special guest to be announced this week.

June 27 - Bradx2 event with special guest Brad Buxer.

Tickets are available at http://inthestudiowithmj.com/events/
Yes, Michael is reading a newspaper about chickens. Why should that surprise you? See you in three weeks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and from 2nd June......

Tomorrow I'll announce the special guest at the LA Seminars. The poster is almost finished and I am really excited about this!

I'm still kicking around the idea for Demo's and Wine on Sunday, June 22nd. Here's what I am thinking:

>A relaxed atmosphere in a cool studio, listening to some demos and early mixes that don't always make it into my seminar.
>Enjoying some great California wines, a bit of cheese and snacks so we can act all sophisticated.
>You like a song, we play it again. You have a question, I'll try to answer it.
>This is LA, so if I invite a couple an old studio friend or two over (wine is always a good incentive), you never know who might show up. No promises, but I'm sure we'll have a guest or two.

Recap: Great studio, amazing music, some really nice wines in a smaller more casual flow than I can do in the seminars. $199

Is it a go or a no? I'll launch tickets this week if the response is strong enough, and it will be for a very limited sized group.

Last edited:
Special Guest announced for June 23rd - 26th events: Steve Porcaro.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In July of 1983 Michael Jackson released a new single that, to this day, remains my favorite song. This topic comes up in a very lighthearted way quite often at my seminars - what is your favorite MJ song? I don't really like that question, because Michael's discography is so amazing and diverse. But... if I had to pick just one, I am pretty confident it would be "Human Nature."

Fast forward to 1986, in a studio in West Hollywood, CA, called Westlake. A lot has happened in those three years: I got married, moved to LA, went to a recording school, got a job at Westlake, and I was helping out with Michael's new yet-to-be-named album. In a very short time I had met and was comfortable with people like Quincy Jones, Bruce Swedien, Michael Jackson, Rod Temperton, John Barnes, Jerry Hey... the list goes on and on. But there was one guy who had a long history with Michael. I didn't know too much about him, other than he wrote my favorite song "Human Nature." He was in the band "Toto," and he was with us and would continue to be with us in the studio for many years to come. Those are all relevant bits to my story, but more importantly (to me), I just liked the guy. He was funny, he was disorganized, he would never have the right cable or power supply, his synths were battered and stacked on road cases, but his talent and humor overshadowed all of that. Cables are easy to find - a great songwriting and musician is a lot harder, and Michael knew that. Of course I am talking about the one and only Steve Porcaro.

Something happens when people who are unfairly blessed with heaping buckets of talent come together in a studio with the goal of making a great song. I can't properly describe it, but that moment when a new chord is introduced in the bridge, or a harmony part is suggested and tested - is magical. Steve seemed to be in the center of a lo† of those moments. He brought so much to our projects that a couple paragraphs on a Facebook page don't do it justice, so I am going to let you find out out for yourself. I am proud and excited to announce that my special guest for "In The Studio With MJ" during the week of June 23-26 is my good friend Steve Porcaro.

Steve will join us right around dinner time (I think the only reason he is coming is for the Slam Dunk Sister's food), and he will share his stories, memories and music with you during and after dinner. There will be plenty of time for questions, and I know you are going to love him as a musician, songwriter and a really great guy.

Last week I added an extra day - June 26 - to give as many people as possible the chance to experience "In The Studio With MJ - The Homecoming" at Westlake, with the "Slam Dunk Sisters" dinner and Steve.

To wrap up the week, don't forget Bradx2 with Brad Buxer on Friday, June 27. If you want to "meet" Michael, you really need to spend some time with Brad Buxer. This is your chance.

We are less than three weeks away from some incredible opportunities to learn what it was like to write with, record with, tour with, work with and be friends with the greatest entertainer of our generation: Michael Jackson. I look forward to seeing many old friends and making many new ones!

Tickets are available, don't miss this chance to meet the guys that were such a vital part of Michael's team.

June 22: "Demos and Wine" (Tickets go on sale later this week)

June 23 - June 26: "In The Studio With MJ - The Homecoming" with special guest Steve Porcaro and dinner with the Slam Dunk Sisters.

June 27: Bradx2 - An evening with Brad Buxer and Brad Sundberg.

See you in three weeks!

Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to the seminar and hope that some of you will be there. I will definitely be there, and will be at the evening with Brad Buxer. Never ever though I'd have an opportunity like that, and I'm sure I won't again!

Is anybody here a returning guest to Brad's seminars that will be attending in L.A.?

Lark

Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to the seminar and hope that some of you will be there. I will definitely be there, and will be at the evening with Brad Buxer. Never ever though I'd have an opportunity like that, and I'm sure I won't again!

Is anybody here a returning guest to Brad's seminars that will be attending in L.A.?

Lark

i will be there--my 3rd seminar. very psyched re steve porcaro and brad buxer. omg.

10462801_289910527849515_8389757578875608282_n.jpg

"Demos and Wine."

In The Studio With Michael Jackson

What if?
What if I rented a really cool studio on a Sunday evening?
What if I brought several bottles of California wines - a fun variety?
What if I settled in for an evening of listening to demos and mixes I don't always get to play in my seminar, "In The Studio With MJ"?
What if I set the whole thing up to be casual and fun, not stuffy and pretentious?
What if I, or one of my guests, wanted to hear a certain song again and I just played it?
What if I shared some memories from what was happening during those recordings?
What if I also included some memories and photos of Neverland?
What if there were no script, no set playlist, no specific plan for how it would flow?
This is the type of thing I do just for fun, but what if I opened it up for a handful of guests to join me?

What if I called it "Demos and Wine"?

Sunday, June 22, 2014, 5pm - 9pm.

It's going to be a very busy week for everyone, including me. How about we start it off in a cool setting, with some great wines and some amazing music. Sound like fun? What if you join me and a few of my friends?

>>>Soft drinks will be provided for guests under the age of 21.

Man, all these MJ demos. I wish they would get released. Like, once Brad has finished doing the seminars, he should release a boxset containing lots of the demos he played. It makes me sad as I know I will likely never see this seminar due to my poor financial situation and the fact it never comes to the UK. I feel it is a tad unfair limiting this to just the better off fans in America.

aww...this would really be a great experience especially now its june....I envy those who'll join.

Would someone kindly post their experiences again here...would love to hear another great stories?

My friend Brad Buxer worked on a lot of stuff with Michael over the years, so I give you 39 reasons why you should come to "Bradx2" on Friday, June 27th.
1) Faces
2) What More Can I Give
3) Rich Girl
4) Speechless
5) Stranger In Moscow
6) Childhood
7) Money
8) Little Suzie
9) They Don't Care About Us
10) Break of Dawn
11) 2000 Watts
12) The Lost Children
13) Hollywood Tonight
14) The Way You Love Me
15) Beautiful Girl
16) In the Back
17) The Loser
18) Adore You
19) Days of Glouchestershire
20) Children's Holiday
21) Blood On the Dancefloor
22) Morphine
23) Black or White
24) Jam
25) Heal the World
26) Who Is It
27) Will You Be There
28) Dangerous
29) Jungle
30) Photographs
31) Colorblind
32) Best Of Joy
33) D.S.
34) Don't Be Messin Round
35) Ghost
36) Little Suzie
37) Someone Put Your Hand Out
38) Beautiful Girl
39) In The Back

This is a partial list of songs Brad Buxer worked on with Michael, just as an introduction. In no way is this meant to be considered a "playlist", just a partial discography to allow people time to formulate questions.

See you in two weeks!
http://inthestudiowithmj.com/events/

Last edited:

is anybody going to the june 27th seminar? Could you please report back to us how all these unreleased demos sounds?

^I doubt Brad is going to play them. When I attended one of his seminars, he made it very clear when he introduced himself to me that he would not be able to play any unreleased songs. He also mentioned later on that the Estate lawyers had gotten in touch with him and let him know that they are aware of what he's doing. He implied that they allow what he's currently doing, but I don't think he can go and play all kinds of unreleased material at the seminars.... But the seminars are already a great experience as they are!

^I doubt Brad is going to play them. When I attended one of his seminars, he made it very clear when he introduced himself to me that he would not be able to play any unreleased songs. He also mentioned later on that the Estate lawyers had gotten in touch with him and let him know that they are aware of what he's doing. He implied that they allow what he's currently doing, but I don't think he can go and play all kinds of unreleased material at the seminars.... But the seminars are already a great experience as they are!

He confirmed he is playing these songs on Facebook with Buxer at the seminar. Really want to find out is attending this seminar on the forum!

I'd love to be able to do the Demos & Wine evening, but I'm all tapped out lol.

Well, what makes you say that? All I saw is that he removed the Facebook post and qbee posted this note from him:

This is a partial list of songs Brad Buxer worked on with Michael, just as an introduction. In no way is this meant to be considered a "playlist", just a partial discography to allow people time to formulate questions.

I really don't think people should get their hopes up for unreleased material (as in, demos of unreleased songs) to be played.

I don't think Brad or Brad will play any of those unknown songs. But, as Brad said, it allows people attending the seminar to ask question. So please ask BB about songs like "Jungle", "Photographs" etc :D When they were recorded, how complete, what genre...

He confirmed he is playing these songs on Facebook with Buxer at the seminar. Really want to find out is attending this seminar on the forum!
No he did not confirm he was playing them in fact stated that he listed them as a partial list of songs so fans can ask Brad buxer questions pertaining to them .. Period - they are not on his playlist

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
Our Ebay auction for a VIP ticket going on now!

Thanks to the incredible generosity of MJL supporter Christina Mitu, we have a VIP ticket worth a massive $339 USD for the 'In the Studio With MJ' event to be held in at Westlake Studios in West Hollywood on June 23, 2014. The event will include music, personal stories and the opportunity to ask Brad Sundberg questions in a relaxed and informal - yet very special - setting. After all, it's the room where Michael and Siedah wrote and sang, 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'.

VIP ticket holders are also invited to a special dinner after the event, prepared by Michael's personal chefs Catherine and Laura, all in typical Westlake tradition.

Bidding starts today, Thursday, June 12, at 1:00 pm PST (California time) - (4:00 EST) and will end on Sunday, June 15.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/039-In-Th...-039-/121361833498?item=121361833498&ViewItem

All proceeds from the sale of this ticket will go towards the water provision for Everland Haiti in Michael's memory, so not only will you have an unforgettable time, but you will be contributing to something that would make Michael proud, too.

Further information regarding the seminar can be found here:

https://inthestudiowithmichaeljacks...udio-with-mj---the-homecoming--in-los-angeles

Good luck everyone!

Fantastic heartfelt story about the seminars in Russia from the girl who worked there as a translator.

A small but cozy room inside the underground-style Fish Fabrique club in St. Petersburg is almost dark. The only light is coming from a laptop screen. The beat-up walls are decorated with the portraits of the most famous man on the planet, and there’s his cardboard lifesize silhouette standing in the corner near the stage. The room is filled with the achingly beautiful clear tenor supported by nothing but a guitar and a drum machine. It floods the room up to the roof, and the walls seem to disappear leaving everybody one on one with this voice and the sparkling magic granted to the singer by Mother Nature. Sixty people from all corners of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine greedily hang on every sound coming from large powerful speakers. Tears are running down the girls’ cheeks, some cover their faces with their hands to muff their sobs a little. Twenty four years later, we’re witnessing the birth of a masterpiece. This is just one of many special moments happening at In the Studio with MJ, a Brad Sundberg seminar, and the voice coming from the speakers belongs to Michael Jackson...

Read on:
http://www.michaeljackson.ru/eng/studio-mj-impressions/

13z2tq9.jpg

Happy Fathers Day and message from Brad Sunberg

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by In The Studio With Michael Jackson.

More from Brad today: Special Guests for 'Demos and wine' event......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have some very special guests lined up for our "Demos and Wine" event tomorrow night, not the least of which is my good friend Brian Vibberts, aka Dr. Vibb! Brian is a multi-Grammy winning engineer/producer who joined the MJ team in New York for the HIStory project. Brian has some great stories, insights and humor about that era, and you are really going to have a great time. Music, memories and a bit of California wine should make for a lot of fun at SIR Studios in Hollywood tomorrow evening from 5pm - 9pm. Just a few tickets are still available at www.inthestudiowithmj.com

Hello Guys..

Does anyone attended the "Brad X2 Seminar"??

Back