Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Lets hope it doesn't end them - I was really hoping to go to one this year. I feel for Brad and everyone who had bought tickets for this weekend. I can't believe a so called fan would just steal his laptop and escape through a rooftop window?! What the hell is wrong with some people. Hopefully they will be caught - I mean they paid to get into the event so surely they can be tracked down.

The person could still return it, maybe (hopefully) he already regrets doing it. I’d try to reach out so he can return the goods without losing face. A last chance sort of deal. If I was the culprit I’d jump on the chance of ending this nightmare that way.

Pretty terrible. Horrible way to do somebody like Brad. He's been sharing. Why, if you could afford to be close enough to steal his stuff, would you not just enjoy the seminar? What do you gain leaking other people's stuff?

And why didn't you jack Will I Am instead?

@Lord Jackson how do you respond?
what does he have to do with this?

El seminario de todas maneras no iba a llegar a todos los países.
De compartir nunca compartió nada, todo es por $$$.

Chicago 1945 studio version has already been leaked. They think they know who stole the laptop though .
Here's the thing, though. What has leaked is of drastically lower quality than the actual files on Sundberg's computer. If the hacker gets his way, the amount of stuff that could leak will be bigger than the SME server leak that went down years ago.

I don't know what to say... I already avoid leaks in general but this is much, much worse. At least most seminar leaks that are out there, even though I still oppose them, are usually not very HQ. But this? There's absolutely no excuse. I hope Brad can get his laptop back! And they should jail whoever did it, obviously. This is just low.

And it also really sucks for the people who have already paid to go. That's quite a bit of money down the drain! Not to mention all these songs... Just gone. And you just don't steal someone's possessions, period, least of all a laptop, least of all with this kind of rare material on it!!

do not, and i repeat, do NOT post any of the leaks in this fourm. for the sake of everyone, it would be a mistake.

the recordings of dream away and chicago before was as a precaution, this is SERIOUS SHIT.

do not, and i repeat, do NOT post any of the leaks in this fourm. for the sake of everyone, it would be a mistake.

the recordings of dream away and chicago before was as a precaution, this is SERIOUS SHIT.
WELL DUH IM SO MAD

All of the leaks have been bad and are mostly unjustifiable. I don't personally consider any of these leaks as bad as the ones that happened while MJ was alive. That was his work and art.

If you fold and listen, on YouTube, you're not a criminal. Sharing it here is against the rules though. And obviously if you played any part in stealing the man's laptop. Just give it back. I lost my laptop thanks to the mail and hated it. Terrible 6 months. So give it back. Maybe YouTube will deal with the posted leaks.

That's such a crazy thing to happen. It's my first seminar and I spent the first few hours thinking WOW I AM SO LUCKY TO BE HERE, THIS BRAD GUY IS SO SO SO SWEET TO BE DOING THIS THING FOR US... And then to have one of "us" do this to Brad... Total F**kery

Alright, besides, the one already leaked in hq, how many others leaked in hq...

"Breaking News… MJI can reveal that during the ‘In the Studio with MJ’ led by #BradSunberg, taking place in Brussels today, Brad had his laptop & all resources stolen during the event incld rare & unreleased #MichaelJackson material. The event has been cancelled & police en route"
Holy cow. That’s mental. Absolutely infuriating.

His identity is most likely known what can he do with the files without making himself even more of a suspect? It can’t have been planned, it must have been in the spur of the moment. It should not be too late yet, return the laptop, apologize, pay a fine, do it in private and live with the shame.
It must have been someone who didn’t think this through, this is as bad and pointless a plan can get. Desperation does ugly things with humans.

He could also be getting cold feet and throw the laptop in a river without listening to anything that’s on it. He cannot win this.
I could also be very naive though, I don’t know.

I think the only thing that would make this worse is if the only thing that leaks out is Chicago 1945... Again. All that for 1 song?
honestly seems like it cause nothing else has seemed to leak yet, if so, I swear to god... Yea its a good song but not worth committing a crime, you can say Brad was hit by, been struck by, a Smooth Criminal

Ok so Someone put your hand out, Men in Blakc and Jane is a groupie and more will be leaked in HQ.. atleast it aint new ones

Back