Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Let’s hope that Korgnex isn’t influencing lord Jackson to upload those stuff to get this in his safe which is more stronger safe vault as mjs estate.

Let’s hope that Korgnex isn’t influencing lord Jackson to upload those stuff to get this in his safe which is more stronger safe vault as mjs estate.
So does Korgnex have a big collection of MJ related stuff?

There are a lot of scumbags in the Michael fanbase. So I am not surprised that this has happened.
I've never been more convinced of this than right now. A LOT of scum bags. More are than not, possibly.

Sadly, I am always surprised by stuff like this because I always (foolishly) expect more from people. I'm an idealist and it's exhausting to live in a world where people feel entitled to whatever they want, solely because they want it.

I'm so thoroughly disgusted. I already am coming off a week-long break from the forum. Maybe it's time to leave this fandom altogether. Idk.

i am polarized on these leaks completely. i think they are horrible to happen, but were inevitable with the bad eggs in our community, along with being great for the people that couldnt go to see brad. i genuiunely feel for brad though, as i couldnt imagine what he is feeling right now.

i am polarized on these leaks completely. i think they are horrible to happen, but were inevitable with the bad eggs in our community, along with being great for the people that couldnt go to see brad. i genuiunely feel for brad though, as i couldnt imagine what he is feeling right now.

One of the very likely outcomes is that Brad will stop doing the seminars much sooner than later and we will lose all access to his knowledge of Michael, his stories, his deep love for Michael, and all of the context he provides on Michael's genius and humanity. I don't think people realize that the songs and videos are just a part of what Brad shares. But they are shared with the context of Michael, how beautiful and kind of a person he was, what an absolute genius he was, what made him so inordinately special. Brad owns this material because he earned access to it by working with and being trusted by Michael for 20 years. Brad goes deep into his memory bank in these seminars. He cries in these seminars. It is real human shit. This isn't a space for fan exploitation.

But I am learning a lot of fans don't care about Michael's humanity and so it doesn't matter what happens so long as they get their fix. They see Michael as public property and anyone who worked with him, who chooses not to upload things for free on YouTube, as a barrier to what they are convinced belongs to them by default of liking his music. And through this, they miss the point entirely.

Btw, none of this is directed at you @Beano Wild. Please know that.

One of the very likely outcomes is that Brad will stop doing the seminars much sooner than later and we will lose all access to his knowledge of Michael, his stories, his deep love for Michael, and all of the context he provides on Michael's genius and humanity. I don't think people realize that the songs and videos are just a part of what Brad shares. But they are shared with the context of Michael, how beautiful and kind of a person he was, what an absolute genius he was, what made him so inordinately special. Brad owns this material because he earned access to it by working with and being trusted by Michael for 20 years. Brad goes deep into his memory bank in these seminars. He cries in these seminars. It is real human shit. This isn't a space for fan exploitation.

But I am learning a lot of fans don't care about Michael's humanity and so it doesn't matter what happens so long as they get their fix. They see Michael as public property and anyone who worked with him, who chooses not to upload things for free on YouTube, as a barrier to what they are convinced belongs to them by default of liking his music. And through this, they miss the point entirely.

😭 💔 👍

[…] I don't think people realize that the songs and videos are just a part of what Brad shares. But they are shared with the context of Michael, how beautiful and kind of a person he was, what an absolute genius he was, what made him so inordinately special. Brad owns this material because he earned access to it by working with and being trusted by Michael for 20 years. Brad goes deep into his memory bank in these seminars. He cries in these seminars. It is real human shit. This isn't a space for fan exploitation. […]
This cannot be stressed enough.

We can't help... I didn't know it was a

I am crying....

Brad seems optimistic in keeping the seminars going but I don't know, I don't see the point in keeping the seminars when all the content you had to show is going to be available online for anyone to see. I feel really sorry that something like this happened to him.

Brad seems optimistic in keeping the seminars going but I don't know, I don't see the point in keeping the seminars when all the content you had to show is going to be available online for anyone to see. I feel really sorry that something like this happened to him.

I think Brad has significantly more content still that is not in the current iteration of the seminars, but it's unlikely anyone will ever see it now. Because why would he risk sharing new stuff at this point when he knows MJ fans will do this? Also, it's taken him a decade to formulate this incredible event. Constant tweaking, editing, reimagining. When I attended in Orlando he debuted a new segment called Another Day in the Life of MJ, which was hugely personal to him and very emotional to put together. We talked privately about it and he expressed some insecurity about how it came across because he had spent so many years curating the original seminar itself and this was brand new. He asked for feedback on it and I told him MJ fans will love and appreciate anything he shows because we love Michael. And of course now all of these clips have leaked, carelessly, with no consideration of the ripple effect.

People should support these seminars still because, as I said above, they are so much more than unseen content. But then, people also need to care about understanding MJ and learning about him as a human and genius, and not just prioritize their own consumption of him. The leakers get their fix of feeling important, since they likely don't contribute anything creative or original to the world that isn't stolen from someone else. How cute.

A counter argument to this is that the seminars is not only about unreleased material. It’s much more than that. @staywild23 perfectly explained it in one of her/his posts.

Yeah, I can understand if Brad seems discouraged by this and doesn't want to continue but I agree it seems to me that the seminars provide more than just the content itself. You get the context behind what you're hearing, stories from Brad and other MJ collaborators etc.

Unreleased footage isn't everything on the seminars but it's a big part of it, why would I pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket if all that I'll be getting are stories? And stories that may have already been told repeatedly in past seminars? Absolutely not worth the price. Unless Brad manages to bring a new guest every seminar to share more experiences I don't see how he'd be able to keep it engaging for long.

Very much alternate demos pictures from neverland etc but the ssd is not leaked yet there is new material inside

Still can’t believe the Estate had songs like Chicago 1945 , Dream Away and they go and release THOSE other songs on the MICHAEL album !!!!

I feel bad for Brad and the situation.

Do I feel bad after hearing these new songs? Not after what they did with the MICHAEL album.

Still can’t believe the Estate had songs like Chicago 1945 , Dream Away and they go and release THOSE other songs on the MICHAEL album !!!!

I feel bad for Brad and the situation.

Do I feel bad after hearing these new songs? Not after what they did with the MICHAEL album.
Facts! I'm not waiting another 10years to hear new/unheard mj material. I hate that fans that have passed on never got to see or hear anything

So it turns out I was naive, I really thought there was a possibility the guy would return the laptop out of remorse.

If I was Brad I'd stop the seminars.
Once it was stolen I knew this would happen. The first break in the seminar is after like 3 hours. Those first three hours are magical and you realize so quickly how great of a guy Brad is and how much he loved and respected Michael. The value of the event is immediately clear. So for someone to sit through all of that and then steal from that person.... yeah that's not the kind of person who feels bad. That's a parasite.

But I appreciate what you're saying. I'm naive to always think people will be good and respectful no matter how many times it's proven otherwise. So I get it.

Once it was stolen I knew this would happen. The first break in the seminar is after like 3 hours. Those first three hours are magical and you realize so quickly how great of a guy Brad is and how much he loved and respected Michael. The value of the event is immediately clear. So for someone to sit through all of that and then steal from that person.... yeah that's not the kind of person who feels bad. That's a parasite.

But I appreciate what you're saying. I'm naive to always think people will be good and respectful no matter how many times it's proven otherwise. So I get it.
We knew he is kind but. Till when we will wait to hear new song .for people who cant go to seminars so never hear ? Or wait 10 years

So it turns out I was naive, I really thought there was a possibility the guy would return the laptop out of remorse.

If I was Brad I'd stop the seminars.

Why would Brad stop the seminars? I am sure he is hurt now, but with time, here is the deal:

Brad gets to travel the world, meet good friends, make good money and have alot of fun! Why would he stop that only to punish himself and the real fans because some douche acted like a scumbag? I believe he will try and keep it going, shutting it down would benefit nobody except the estate perhaps with no more leaks even possible from such events.

Can he turn the page after this sad story, I dont know, it has to be heartbreaking to have this happen. Should he have motivation to continue? Yes!

Last edited:
Why would Brad stop the seminars? I am sure he is hurt now, but with time, here is the run down:

Brad gets to travel the world, meet good friends, make good money and have alot of fun! Why would he stop that only to punish himself and the real fans because some douche acted like a scumbag? I believe he will try and keep it going, shutting it down would benefit nobody except the estate perhaps with no more leaks even possible from such events.
Good points

Good points

Meawhile, what does the Estate say about this? The songs they planned to release one of every 10th year the coming 50 years are now on the market already.... On the other hand they are so busy with billion dollar projects not involving unreleased tracks that I doubt they give a darn!?

Back