BREAKING NEWS - AEG Conference will be held today (6PM BST) - (Details inside)

Re: AEG Press Conference Coming Up

They're running late.It was supposed to happen at 10am

I know this is a sad time, but I gotta admit to raising a little smile when I read the conference is running 'late' haha. For sure he will be having a little giggle to himself about this.

Re: BREAKING NEWS-Conference will be held today (6PM BST) - (Details inside)

what in the world why didn't the new reporter say this when I watch cnn a few minutes ago. ugh!

CEO of AEG Tim Liweeki , jane Perry and Ken Sunshine are the speakers i think one was the mayor of LA or soemthing

Ken Sunshine..thats a happy name...

It's live on TMZ.COM .

This is just bizarre sitting here watching this..cant believe why??

there is still doubts bout how many fans will be allowed in, Sky just confirmed the memorial will be televised.

They think a memorial will be built at Neverland but Michael wont be buried there.

The funeral is believed to be at Forrest Lawn.

source Sky News Report Live

2 mins LA city council member jan perry, earl paysinger, ken sunshine is spokesperson, leyweke CEO of AEG

11,000 tickets in a 20,000 seat capacity, WTF?

Paul McCartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Ross and some others are rumoured to attend however scheduling may be a problem. Barrack Obama has been invited.

Perhaps more footage will be shown at the Memorial service.

Source: Sky News Report

They said its a novel way of getting tickets getting free tickets

im tihnking u register in a website they said theres gonna be a lot ppl to get 11,000 tickets in an unprecedented way. some fans are screaming over it. they are telling them to be quiet.

Ken: Its all about the fans they say. asking for media to stop hounding.
Jan: Acting mayor, condolences. Ensure public safety, Strategic planning to meet this, LA special police will be used. yada yada we do a lot to loook after the public in extraordinary events we're so good at this yup yup. We'll work to coordinate the event. Stress to ppl who are coming, consider watching this live instead. Without a ticket ur very best option will be to stay at home (NO WE WANT TO BREAK RECORDS). Thank AEG and fire department for hard work. Observe news bulletins and traffic announcements and directions. Come safely. Hope that the event will be dignified and uplifting for jacksons.

Live updates from press conference (Notes)

Ken Sunshine
"Jackson family want to thank all the city of LA and AEG who have been supportive but especially the fans. The memorial is about accommodating the fans, its all about them. All details havent been worked out, family continue to ask for privacy at this time

Jan Perry (Acting Major of LA)
"Extends her condolences on behalf of LA, they want to ensure public safety due to the crowds that will be drawn. They need to plan out details to ensure everyones safety.
For those attending, they are advising those without a ticket, to experience and view the memorial from your own home.

They hope its a very uplifting and proud event for the Jacksons.

more to continue

Earl: Thanks for being . Thoughhts and prayers with the family and fans. It is the familys wish to create a service and celebration for all the fans thus the family has chosen to do a worldwide pool feed 17,500 tickets for the tickets, 11,000 will be at staples, 6,500 are at nokia centre for live feed. Register at staples centre .com

get tickets and wristbands register told about it on sunday, two tickets per registrant.

No distribution at the centre and no big screen outside broadcast not on the LED boards

Goodness. Was there ever a reasonably big place to accomodate some of the well wishers in the US? I don't think so. I guess they are doing the best they can.

Back