BREAKING NEWS - AEG Conference will be held today (6PM BST) - (Details inside)

I'm quite glad I'm not flying out to LA.

Would probably watching it on a hotel tv. Would rather watch it in the comfort of my own home.

Im disappointed they wont allow fans in the area! Not fair.
Now its gonna look like nobody wants to be there.

http://www.staplescenter.com/memorial.php

The Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service will take place on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, California and simulcast inside to Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE across the street. A limited number of free tickets to both venues will be made available for Michael Jackson's fans to attend.

Due to the expected overwhelming demand, the following procedures have been set to accommodate registration for the tickets. Please note that by registering for tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service, it does NOT guarantee the registrant tickets.

The opportunity to register for tickets begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, July 3, 2009 and ends at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, July 4, 2009.

Please enter your information below for your chance to receive two tickets, that will be randomly distributed for either STAPLES Center or Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service. Only one entry per individual will be accepted. Registering to attend the Public Memorial Service is NOT a guarantee of tickets. Two tickets will be issued to each randomly selected attendee. Offer valid to residents of the United States only.

Im disappointed they wont allow fans in the area! Not fair.

They are estimating there might be as many as 750,000 people who would have shown up. There's not enough room to put all those people safely in the area.

Also, keeping the area clear will help prevent, or at least slow down, ticket scalpers trying to make money off of this.

yeah i keep getting that server unavailable. Is it first come first serve do u think?

I really would like to thank the Jackson Family for giving us, the fans, an opportunity to view the show worldwide. It really means a lot...I have to take a day off from work on Tuesday.

Again, thank you Randy and others involved. God bless you and your family! I love you!

They are estimating there might be as many as 750,000 people who would have shown up. There's not enough room to put all those people safely in the area.

Also, keeping the area clear will help prevent, or at least slow down, ticket scalpers trying to make money off of this.

There must be a field somewhere or a big car park.
Have them line the streets. They have had protests with more people in crowded cities.

Fans may show up in other open areas around Staples... But I still think they will show up anyway.

Without a ticket you can not even be in the area...its nice to watch it from home..and cry...have your tissues ready...

I get they need to restrict the amount of ppl coming but i wish we could see how many would go, the record mj would break

Back