"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Okay, guys. This is what's up. She definitely has real MJ tracks and fake MJ tracks. She is defending for her life that the fake MJ tracks are real. She is fooled like the rest of the mainstream world.

I have snippets. I think this is the new album we're about to be hawked. I wont have the full tracks for at least another 7 hours. I will post snippets of everything, don't wanna break any laws.

Reactions: Bee
Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

I must admit, this version sounds much more like Michael...

I'm doing happy dance at the moment.These have been 4 crazy days.:p

Okay, guys. This is what's up. She definitely has real MJ tracks and fake MJ tracks. She is defending for her life that the fake MJ tracks are real. She is fooled like the rest of the mainstream world.

I have snippets. I think this is the new album we're about to be hawked. I wont have the full tracks for at least another 7 hours. I will post snippets of everything, don't wanna break any laws.

Only 8 songs?

I understand exactly what you're saying.

However, there're several ways you can upload the full songs (if you wish to) once you have them, without getting caught in any way.
I mean, the net is full of piracy and nobody ever gets caught...

Snippets! Uhhh! Yes, please don't leak full tracks. I mean, to heck with the fake Cascio tracks, but please don't put any of the real MJ ones out. We don't want the whole album ruined, know what I mean? :mello:

I think I will still support the album.
The family (or Taj I should say) said they support the album they just didn't support "some" of the songs. Now it seems he was most likely talking about the Cascio songs.
If Sony takes those out I don't see a reason to not support the album.

It seems what Sony needs to do is release a different song from the album that is 100% Michael (no question,undeniable him) so that we as fans can feel good about this album again. I think that should be fairly easy to do. I understand some fans don't trust a lot of the music now.

There was a (big) mess up somewhere along the way ( If we believe the insiders, they admit it themselves) so now they need to make the right desicions regarding this album.
If postponing the album is needed to get songs that are all clearly Michael then so be it.

yup...agreed....

..the only thing that sticks in my head now regarding that song, is the '...because i'm MICHAEL JACKSON'..or whatever the lyrics are....This imposter saying he's Michael Jackson....very disturbing :bugeyed

same here and I only listened to the song twice.I wish something would just make it go away

You're going to leak the full album = AWESOME.

I have a feeling that Sony will react if this happens. Imagine if they canceled the album. That's what they should do.

A new Michael Jackson album to set history - and no one cares because it's fake. Wow.

Gangsta is great! :wild:
But I can't hear the second one - it says that it was blocked??

Don't worry.Its just Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody.
Because I REALLY DO. hHAHA.

Electric, will you share it?
If not, it's ok, but i would appreciate it. :D

Don't you guys worry. I am doing this for us. So that we can bite all the fake tracks before this album goes out. I'll figure out a way that we can discuss and share without ruining the experience for others or getting myself into trouble.

You're going to leak the full album = AWESOME.

I have a feeling that Sony will react if this happens. Imagine if they canceled the album. That's what they should do.

A new Michael Jackson album to set history - and no one cares because it's fake. Wow.

I think they should do it if this is how the things are going to be - fake songs with some MJ breaths and stolen yells.

Don't you guys worry. I am doing this for us. So that we can bite all the fake tracks before this album goes out. I'll figure out a way that we can discuss and share without ruining the experience for others or getting myself into trouble.

Respect! :)

Do you just mean this song minus the rapping or are there more MJ verses or something? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSEjYkmHBE
Wait wait wait.....back the hell up.

Am I to believe that all this time he was saying "I'm the BLUE gangsta" in the song "No Friend of Mine"??? Once again, I have no idea what I'm listening to on a MJ record.:doh:

Much respect!:clapping:

Am I to believe that all this time he was saying "I'm the BLUE gangsta" in the song "No Friend of Mine"??? Once again, I have no idea what I'm listening to on a MJ record.:doh:

I believe so. :)

'Fraid so. Don't worry, as a child I was happily singing 'You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth crimical' when my mum heard me and asked what a crimical was... I just loved that gorgeous man who turned into a car on Moonwalker. :wub:

Good. Now the fakes can be even more exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back