"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

This pisses me off so bad man. that is not The King... that is in no freaking way Michael sounds nothing like mike man. disgusting Michael would never sound like that. even in 2000 watts you could still tell it was michaels voice but this shit that sony is pulling is ridiculous im sorry michael you should see how there doing your fans.

john13th;3059225 said:
Whether the song is fake or not, it is a shame that we fans have been placed in this sad and tragic situation like this again when it comes to new material from Michael or performance or tour back in the years when he was alive. Obviously nothing has changed since the last 8-9 years when disappointments concerning Michael keeps on occuring. The Sony conflict, Bashir, accusations, trials, greatest hits albums, We Are The World performance in WMA06, This Is It tour, death, TII movie and so on and now this. Of all the songs Sony could´ve released from the vault they chose one song, which in my opinion think it is real, that have caused anger, disappointments, suspicions among us fans about that song. It is a real pain to see all the fights between a label, an estate, executors and fans on how in Gods green earth you release completely new Michael material that we haven´t seen for the past 9 years in a smooth, peaceful way. Michaels music was and is to good for this fallen place of earth and now I don´t know which person or organisation are able to handle the yet unreleased material from Michael in this world. Everybody seems to have a corrupt mind when it comes to his material. Everything was so much better back in the days of the 70s, 80s and 90s of releasing albums.

It's been the longest 9 years. I hate everything that happened to MJ. But I still love him and miss him so much.

God bye everyone, I've been up for 16 hours straight. See ya all soon.

Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

What Sony (in my opinion!) needs to do:

1) - Remove the song from michaeljackson.com. The longer it stays there, the longer it wil continue to have a negative impact on Michael's legacy.

2) - Release a official statement, saying that the album will be delayed to 2011.

3) - Go through EVERYTHING they have of material (especially the Cascio tracks!), and make shure that nothing that isn't Michael (such as Breaking News) ends up on the album.

4) - Have a internal investigation, getting to the bottom of how something like this were allowed to happen.

5) - Release the album. You know, the Michael Jackson album. Not Jason Malachi's album.

Allways trust your first instincts thats what I allways say......

If your first instincts were that its real, then stick to them by all means.

Personally I immediately knew it wasnt MJ. I will allways stick to that, unless someone can show me a video of MJ singing it in a studio and I am satisfied that is real as well.

A day later and my thoughts haven't changed. It's not Michael. Not at all.

And in a way, part of me is glad... I don't like the song at all.

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I'm not buying the album until I've heard all the songs via the internet and we know it's actually...guess who? Yeah, Michael Jackson.

That's excatly what I want to do.

for this is it he had several singing lessons... and we all know that in 2007 Michael was more down mentaly and fisicaly, that in 2009... and songs can be touched and mixed... look at 2000Watts!!!! hold my hand was made in 2008, so 1 year can make the difference... and what about the other snippet - Do You Know (Where Your Children Are)
?? will you tell its not him too???

Do you know where your children are actualy sounds like him, so why would I tell you its not him?

Michael was more down mentally in 2007 than in 2009? I doubt it for some reason.

Michael would have had vocal training before he recorded in the studio, he would not go into the studio in 2007 without training his voice first. Even if he didnt train his voice, he wouldnt sound like a completely different person.

Ivy posted this in the album thread...
Originally Posted by ivy View Post
The below is the transcript (not perfect I really typed fast there could be parts that I missed and misunderstood and I omitted non album related stuff) of Teddy Riley interview he had done last night. You can listen it from the following link starting at 1:34

http://gyantunplugged.com/exclusive/...e-out-for-mjs/

Q = Jackson family has come out publicly and said that these tracks are fake and they are not indeed Michael Jackson . We said let's call Teddy he'll know.
TR = This is my first interview about this topic. Take everything I say seriously. I have been a real friend to Michael Jackson, this record is coming out tomorrow and I'm still haven't gotten paid for this project. Because I did it for Michael Jackson. Not for Sony. Not for the family. Understand what I'm saying and you can read between the lines. Everyone including who we are talking about is bickering and fighting over Michael. It's unimportant, the important thing is to have his legacy going. These vocals are Michael Jackson. All of the people who have been in the studio with Michael for 20 years all the professionals and musicologists went in and they all say it's Michael including me. We worked with Michael, we have been in the studio with Michael. There has been times when Michael didn't even want to be around family and friends. So read between the lines. None of them have been in the studio with Michael for 25 years. None of them. Everyone - exclude Sony - all the people stayed with Michael like Michael Franks who is Michael's right arm like Brett Boxter the guy who always records Michael. All of these people knows Michael's voice. I'm called the finisher because I'm always called at the end of the projects. Michael called me at the end of Invincible. I was called in the end of History including Dangerous I was called in the end and wind up having doing 40-50% of the album. I'm called at the end of every project and I was called at the end of this project because some of the producers that worked on this project had never worked with Michael so they couldn't really figure out what Michael really wanted. They were doing remixes. So when you hear this record you'll hear the records that I worked on. All of a sudden my records that's being scrutinized. It's Michael. And the person who is really trying to stir this up is JM. He challenged me on this record. He is the head of the estate and he challenged me because I said I can't work in this studio I'm not comfortable and I when I left the studio he assigned another producer to mix the same songs that I have worked on and my songs beat him. Now all of a sudden it's not Michael's voice why? Because his songs didn't make it.

Q = So this is a smear campaign
TR= yes it is and the thing is they will lose. Take Sony, take us all, let's go to court. Let's put it on front street and everything the family the estate will be on the front street. And all the truth will come out and you'll see who is right and wrong. It's been going on so long. Michael is the greatest entertainer, greatest person in the whole wide world why would you want to do that to your family? Let the legacy live.

Q= what is your take on the album being released?
TR= My take is keeping the legacy going. How would we keep Michael Jackson the greatest going if we don't have anything. Now I heard 50 records with my own ears. What he would do is go record the first verse and the chorus and he wouldn't do a second verse just to get the idea going. So the next album coming you know I don't want to say too much but the next album coming is a duet album that's gonna be with a lot of great artists because he only did the first verses. It would be great artists with substance. It would be artists that are very creative and great. And I'm going to be a part of that because of my contribution. Even to this album my contribution to this album is not for Sony is not for anyone it's for Michael. The proof is in the pudding I didn't even got a contract. I promise you. They'll streaming it tomorrow. and people will tell you I came on this project because of Michael not anyone else. So when this gentleman told me to come to this project and don't worry it was for him to put his name on my records.

Q= I take you have your attorney's on for tomorrow?
TR= No question. My attorney is the greatest attorney in Atlanta (Joel Katz) so I'm not worried about anything he's the best. All I worry is my friend (MJ) having a great album. When I started the first song they thought that I'll be like the other producers taking 5 -6 days. No I took 5 hours and finished the first song. So when I finished the first song , they thought I'll do one song because a lot producers spent months on one song. Me I came in did it in 5 hours because I knew I had sounds that Michael made us go sample that was his thing sounds. He made us go in the wilderness and sample, go to his zoo and sample lions . Back in the day when they had stereo decks he made us go out sample sounds. He went out to his zoo in Neverland and sampled wild animals. Well that's another story to tell. There's so much friction and people just don't understand family everyone needs to get this legacy going. Like everyone saying "Elvis is still alive" Well you are killing Michael. Why? I wanted to tell you that all that's going on is all about money and everyone is in it for the wrong reasons. Their intentions are wrong.

Q= How did you feel when you were working on this project.
TR= Listen I did everything under the sun cried, sad. Then I came in one day I said the only thing that would make me feel like Michael is here is that I called his photographer Harrison Funk and asked him to come in and bring all the pictures of Michael. I had pictures all around the studio which you can probably see if we do a documentary. So you'll see pictures of Michael all around the studio so that I can feel like he's in the room with me. That was the only thing to keep me sane and not go crazy because you would hear me on the music hitting the keyboards and tears coming out of my eyes.

Q = do you think conspiracy (asking about the album)
TR= Definitely conspiracy. I cannot say directly say it because I signed a nondisclosure agreement. There has been a conspiracy from A to Z. There are people who are doing this for good because they are doing it for the good of the children. There are people who are stopping it because they think good of the children is not in their best interest. ( He declines to comment about Michael's death and conspiracy ).

Thank you so much Ivy

Last edited:

I wonder if Teddy has actually heard the song on michaeljackson.com..............

He might of heard the real song and Sony puts this other stuff on.........

Teddy Riley knows damn enough it's not Michael.

when will this be worked out !? Just remove the cascio song , simple as that !

your ears!!
I meant more specifically about who to blame in all of this. There's obviously been a massive problem somewhere along the line, and, for some reason I tend to believe Teddy Riley when I think it's John McClain who's the problem.

can someone elaborate on this part of the riley radio interview?

"And the person who is really trying to stir this up is JM. He challenged me on this record. He is the head of the estate and he challenged me because I said I can't work in this studio I'm not comfortable and I when I left the studio he assigned another producer to mix the same songs that I have worked on and my songs beat him. Now all of a sudden it's not Michael's voice why? Because his songs didn't make it."

seems teddy for whatever reason did n ot want to work in McClain's studio (Marvin's Room)

I meant more specifically about who to blame in all of this. There's obviously been a massive problem somewhere along the line, and, for some reason I tend to believe Teddy Riley when I think it's John McClain who's the problem.

But what makes me angry is that Teddy still say its Michaels vocals :S

Didn't see these posted..More Teddy Tweets:

@TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

If you don't have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don't hit me page. In fact, don't follow me...I've been very nice...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I've answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page...they have your answers...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not original produce his vocals nor these songs....Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows....Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

These issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project...Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

Here's my quote and forever whoever don't believe me, **** you!!!! Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

This is for everyone that wanna point fingers...you asked me questions I gave my answer in what I can disclose. Cont.

Theres a lyric in the song:

'He wanna ___ my bitch __________'

At 1:09....

Michael would not write lyrics with 'my bitch' in it.

It's nothing to do with that...Teddy says it's MJ when its clearly not!

I just listened to the song and it's not him - plain and simple. His voice was a lot grittier (for lack of a better word) than what's trying to be pulled off as his voice in the song. And even when he started a song off singing softer, it always got stronger and more full of emotion by the end. I'm almost 50, so I've listened to his music throughout my life and I just can't imagine him singing this whole song - maybe some parts, but not what they're trying to sell us.

That's not the lyric. It's something about "obituary".

OMG.How could I miss this.This is so not MJ.... Hope the last people who are still believing think about that.Thank you for telling this.

Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

What if there was a split amongst those involved with the album as to whether the Cascio songs were really Michael, so they decided to stream one to see what everyone thought of it?

they put the song on mjs official youtube page
SMH!:no::no::no::no::no:

"He Wanna Write My Obituary"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back