Breaking News Cause of death of Michael Jackson

I now believe that this was a planned execution. That is my opinion. The lies revealed by the timeline, and a lot else, lead me to this conclusion.

Murray will take the fall. Probably won't even get jail time, because he's a doctor! In the coming months, even years, follow the money. If Murray has an unexplained income, that will seal it.
Agreed ... or ... (being the reality of that thought is too much at the moment) ...

*escapes off into fantasy land*

I now believe that this was a planned execution. That is my opinion. The lies revealed by the timeline, and a lot else, lead me to this conclusion.

Murray will take the fall. Probably won't even get jail time, because he's a doctor! In the coming months, even years, follow the money. If Murray has an unexplained income, that will seal it.

I agree, why would MJ be having propofol at 10.40am, he had a breakfast routine, and lunch with children everday as a routine, also it is believed you can't get addicted to propofol it is not a narcotic, but perhaps it is just very rare, if he were taking it regularly he would have damage to his organs.

I'm not sure it was dr murray who administered it, didn't he deny giving him anything if that is true? as I'm sure any releases of what he said were false, would Michael ask someone to give him illegal drugs when you can get it legally with an anaesthethologist, I doubt it. It could be someone else administered it. The oxygen tanks and IV drip could have been just to hydrate him as he would get extremely dehydrated as he often did.

I've sensed all along things aren't what they seem, and I thought all along this was a cllver way tomurder him and make it look like a drug addict with conrad murray being the perfect fall guy. He could be involved, I'm not sure yet. But I doubt it, because if this was tptb they never let someone in on it be the fall guy in case they talk and reveal the orchestrators, I always think of JFK. and how his assasinator lee harvey oswald got assasinated before he could talk and then his assasinator Jack Ruby got assasinated, I'm sure they are more sophisticated now with plans though

Last edited:
I agree, why would MJ be having propofol at 10.40am, he had a breakfast routine, and lunch with children everday as a routine, also it is believed you can't get addicted to propofol it is not a narcotic, but perhaps it is just very rare, if he were taking it regularly he would have damage to his organs.

I'm not sure it was dr murray who administered it, didn't he deny giving him anything if that is true even, as I'm sure any releases of what he said were false, would Michael ask someone to give him illegal drugs when you can get it legally with an anaesthethologist, I don't know, it could be someone else administered it. The oxygen tanks and IV drip could have been just to hydrate him as he would get extremely dehydrated as he often did.

I sense things aren't what they seem
you're definitely not alone there

maybe he requested coz he could not sleep during the night with the other stuff..

maybe he requested coz he could not sleep during the night with the other stuff..

why would he need propofol at 10.40 am in the morning,MJ had a routine of his breakfast smoothies juices and granola according to his chef and lunch every day with his children.

The doctor is insane if he gave him that, he'll be struck off and jailed and his career is wrecked. No one in their right minds would take that risk. If he is part of it, I wonder if he will also die mysteriously in jail.

Ive been trying to keep my head out of it all, because it hurts enough...i didnt want to delve into the whys hows whatifs... it hurt too much.....

but now... my heart is broken again. I dont know what to do.

why would he need propofol at 10.40 am in the morning,MJ had a routine of his breakfast smoothies juices and granola according to his chef and lunch every day with his children.

The doctor is insane if he gave him that, he'll be struck off and jailed and his career is wrecked. No one in their right minds would take that risk. If he is part of it, I wonder if he will also die mysteriously in jail.
if he wanted to sleep and could not do it during the night?
no matter what time it was imo

I read that proprofol is addicting, but we don't hear sincebits rare & usually those in the med field that r addicted

I did a search a couple of weeks ago and it said it was non addicting but then I read it was rare and now this article suggests it is agrowing problem, but this article wasn't here when I originally searched after MJ death was being linked to propofol. I still sense he was murdered however and it is a coverup. It is the timing.

http://www.anesthesiologynews.com/index.asp?ses=ogst&section_id=1&show=dept&article_id=7579

Right this is something that is infuriating me personally.

Earlier I went downstairs and my brother had the news on they were reporting what Murray told the police in that warrant as 'fact' WHY?

This is what Murray said... its his version of events and the media is all like 'poor debt ridden doctor had to put up with druggie Michael's demands...' Right, whatever Michael's case with drugs was, yes he may have had a problem but... why report the doctor's testament as fact/the truth?? Why not question why some sources say(obviously I can't say its truth as none of us know the truth right now):

- he delayed the 911 call, some say due to no phone line but he made cellphone calls
- some say he didn't know the street address, he drove there everyday!
- he did bad CPR and left Michael to make calls
- he may have made the paramedics carry on CPR when Michael was already dead
- he wouldn't sign the death certificate at the hospital

Until the media cover those issues as well as Murray's versions of events I say scr*w the media! Their reporting on this is so biased towards the doctor. Whether or not Michael had drug problems or not is not the case now, its why the doctor did it and did not do all he could to save Michael's life that day.

Until now, I've felt that Murray has been the only real, plausible culprit responsible for Michaels death. I have quietly read this forum without lending too much weight to any other theories.

I am now not so sure.

The absolutely insane way in which Murray treated Michael in his finals hours is either the culmination of a series of stupid, irresponsible and unforgivable actions or he was panicking under the instruction of someone else.

What I want to know next is who Murray has been in contact with in the lead up to 25th June, phone records, emails, meetings.

Something is completely and utterly wrong when a qualified doctor makes a series of blunders, one after the other, that have led to a death.

He says he was trying to wean Michael off of a possible addiction, yet at the same time admits adminstering a drug daily for up to 6 weeks before???? Why was he giving it daily, and why in that time did Michaels weight drop dramatically. Did Murray not notice that his patient was dangerously underweight, yet still felt it was OK to go ahead and pump him full of different drugs in one night.

I did a search a couple of weeks ago and it said it was non addicting but then I read it was rare and now this article suggests it is agrowing problem, but this article wasn't here when I originally searched after MJ death was being linked to propofol. I still sense he was murdered however and it is a coverup. It is the timing.

http://www.anesthesiologynews.com/index.asp?ses=ogst&section_id=1&show=dept&article_id=7579

I agree with you, there is more to this. I am glad that the addict stories are going away since Murray injected mj & it wasn't demeral that he was taking. It's senseless and sad

Right this is something that is infuriating me personally.

Earlier I went downstairs and my brother had the news on they were reporting what Murray told the police in that warrant as 'fact' WHY?

This is what Murray said... its his version of events and the media is all like 'poor debt ridden doctor had to put up with druggie Michael's demands...' Right, whatever Michael's case with drugs was, yes he may have had a problem but... why report the doctor's testament as fact/the truth?? Why not question why some sources say(obviously I can't say its truth as none of us know the truth right now):

- he delayed the 911 call, some say due to no phone line but he made cellphone calls
- some say he didn't know the street address, he drove there everyday!
- he did bad CPR and left Michael to make calls
- he may have made the paramedics carry on CPR when Michael was already dead
- he wouldn't sign the death certificate at the hospital

Until the media cover those issues as well as Murray's versions of events I say scr*w the media! Their reporting on this is so biased towards the doctor. Whether or not Michael had drug problems or not is not the case now, its why the doctor did it and did not do all he could to save Michael's life that day.

Yes,none of it adds up and to add to that he didn't use the safety procedures which are supposed to be used with propofol either. Why not? if Michael was using propofol which I don't believe why did the doctor not use the safety procedures, because he either intended to kill him or was hypnotised to do it. I don't believe Michael would have gambled with his life like that, he seemed to me to be concerned with his health maybe even overly concerned at times What kind of a doctor is he. Is he really a doctor? how do we know he isn't just a plant,there was no contract for him, who employed him? aeg say Michael but now I'm not so sure, as Michael never signed a contract. It is all so odd. He didn't even know how to do CPR

http://www.asahq.org/publicationsAndServices/standards/12.pdf

I agree, why would MJ be having propofol at 10.40am,

i dont beleive that. mj was long gone at that point imo. and until we get the full toxs report im very sceptical about what murray claims he gave mj through the night aswell. the guy has told to many lies that as this point u cannot believe anything he says

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...th-probe-dont-add-up-medical-experts-say.html

Drug amounts in Michael Jackson death probe don't
add up, medical experts say
August 26, 2009 | 1:12 pm

If Michael Jackson died from lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol, then his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, would have had to inject much more of the drug than he reportedly told police, medical experts said.

That opinion is based on court records unsealed in Houston on Monday in which Los Angeles police detectives recount Murray's statement, taken in a three-hour interview two days after the pop star's death.

According to the records, Murray told them that he had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of propofol each night over a six-week period. Murray told police that he had been trying to wean Jackson off the powerful anesthetic and, on the night of his death, gave him a combination of other sedatives -- until finally succumbing to Jackson's repeated demands for propofol.

According to the documents, Murray then gave Jackson 25 milligrams of propofol. But those amounts -- 25 and 50 milligrams -- are far below the dosage required to anesthesize someone and keep them asleep, several experts said.

"It doesn't make any sense," said Dr. John Dombrowski, a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists. "I cannot believe that was the number that was given. Such a small amount won't tip anyone over in terms of respiratory depression. ... If that's what his testimony is, I don't believe it."

What's more likely, Dombrowski said, is that the numbers in the documents are somehow in error. Murray might not have provided an infusion rate -- such as 25 milligrams every few minutes -- or police did not understand the medical terminology. If the amount of propofol is higher, combined with the other medications, Dombrowski said, then "you are going to start to see an overdose."

The preliminary toxicology reports cited in the court records said that "lethal levels" of propofol were found in Jackson's blood, a finding that sources familiar with the investigation maintain was a significant factor in the pop star's death.

Murray has maintained that he believes nothing he administered Jackson should have led to his death and said through his attorney that he answered the questions posed by detectives truthfully. In a YouTube video posted recently, Murray thanked his supporters and said, "I have done all I could do. I told the truth, and I have faith the truth will prevail."

-- Kimi Yoshino

Photo: Conrad Murray. Credit: Getty Images

Back