"Breaking News" Jason Malachi Or Another Singer Talk Here [Merged]

Re: "Breaking News" Jason Malachi Talk Here

I hear the difference between JM and MJ...

If you guys want to spread this, please feel free:

englishban.jpg

englishm.jpg

I already knew it wasn't Michael Jackson. After seeing that video I'm convinced it's Jason Malachi. I never hated the man untill now. I respected the fact that he enjoyed immitating MJ. I also enjoy immitating MJ's dancing. But I would never try to deceive people into thinking that I was him. This is just awful.

People keep saying "but this breaking news song, is really like Michael, Michael do that, Michael would sing this, + +"

That was the goal for Jason and his crew, to DO what MJ did. They probably tried mixing this for a long time.

But where are the real MJ motion in the song? The breath takes he always does before starting a new line, there is nothing. You get no feelings when listening to it. The "hee-heees" are horrible and fake. Only Jason could do that.

But most importantly, the voice.

Last edited:

I just saw this in a few other threads, the BEST a cappella there is:
[youtube]8wWBhoGEeSo[/youtube]

IT'S SO CLEAR, IT'S JASON! NOT MICHAEL!

Also, listen from 2.58! Auto tune added all over. All over.

I just saw this in a few other threads, the BEST a cappella there is:
[youtube]8wWBhoGEeSo[/youtube]

IT'S SO CLEAR, IT'S JASON! NOT MICHAEL!

Also, listen from 2.58! Auto tune added all over. All over.

:eek: Ok so this is the clearest version of the Capped that I've heard... The ONLY PART Thats Michael is the thread Marks (Wooh, hee...etc) THe others are just NOT HIM! I just closed my eyes and listened to it and I couldnt get into it like I used to when Listening to Michael songs.

THIS IS a Mess, a Betreyal by the Estate and $ony! that we'll NEVER pass.

Thak you for this!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

the acapella makes even more clear where exactly was mixed.

thats what i think:

0:13-0:28 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
0:28-0:39 Michael (?) not all of it
0:40-0:48 Malachi & Michael mixed
0:50-0:59 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:00-1:09 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:09-1:28 Michael
1:31-1:38 Malachi
1:38-1:39 Michael
1:43-1:49 Michael
1:54-1:59 Malachi
1:59-2:15 Malachi
2:36-2:42 Michael
2:58-3:10 Michael & Malachi mixed

everytime where Michael is mixed in, you hear some talking/background noise.

All I have to say is: "You hear, but you don't listen"

Last edited:

Over the years of reading MJ forums, I have heard the following, time and time again;

"I don't like Invincible!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael lip-syncs too much!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why does Michael not give us a new album!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why doesn't Michael tour any more/come to my country!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael is being forced to do shows at the o2 an he doesn't want to!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I want tickets for TII shows at the o2 - why can't I have them"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I got my tickets for the o2 and there rubbish - I want better ones!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"The o2 shows have been delayed - it's a disgrace!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael has died and he was murdered by AEG/Sony - I want my money back!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A 'This is it' film is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael will not be shown on the TII film - they are using a 'double!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why are my tickets for the TII movie so expensive?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why did Michael lip-sync so much in the movie!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A new TII album is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"When are we getting a new album with 'never heard before songs!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new album better not have HMH, Xscape, or Another Day on it - I have already heard them!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new unheard track is not 100% Michael!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I'm going to boycott the album -as I want HMH, Xscape, and Another day on it!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"

Sometimes I wonder if some 'hard-core' MJ fans are really a sandwich short of a picnic! You couldn't make some of this stuff up!

With fans like these Michael, who needs enemies!?

deano, is it really necessary to post the same posts in every thread? seriosly. people go from one thread to another and they will see your comment. there's no need to repost everywhere.

'Cause of this new a cappella, more people is starting to believe it's Jason. Good.

If Sony would ever succeed in getting us to believe it's Michael, they could've made so much money.

Jason_Malachi Jason Malachi
by MarieJoseGMH
i am not associated with the #new #mj #breakingnews song. If it was really me, it would be alot harder to tell!

http://twitter.com/#!/Jason_Malachi

L.o.v.e.
Romi

He's probably been granted confidentiality and can get away with saying its not him. I still firmly believe it is though.

Yeah, I read a lot of his tweets.

"If it was really me, it would be alot harder to tell!" What the F***?

Anyway, Go Dangerous Inc. and Damien for owning him out there.

Jason_Malachi Jason Malachi
by MarieJoseGMH
i am not associated with the #new #mj #breakingnews song. If it was really me, it would be alot harder to tell!

I beg to differ :rolleyes2:

I do not see resemblance between the voice on breaking the news and Malachi. In fact very different.

If they used an impersonator, this is not Malachi.

Wow so ppl. rather believe something that is NOT a FACT than the info from the Horses mouth.

It reminds me of Michael when he said something in public, others who talk about him are believed, instead of Michael himself.! smh...

anyway i just thought I'd share...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I've said that is not Malachi, could be another impersonator. I have rights to my opinion.

Re: JASON MALACHI!!!! admits it wasn't MIchael voice on "BR"

LOL he can't "admit" anything, he doesn't know shit about Michael and he was never involved with Michael, I don't care what Jason Malachi thinks, the only important thing we can gather from his twitter page is him saying ITS NOT HIM IN THAT SONG. For him to be able to "admit" its not Michael implies that he was involved in the first place - which he never was with Michael.

Who cares what Jason Malachi thinks. I stick by Mike and there's no reason for Sony to have some sort of "impersonator", thats insulting to Michael. Why do you people think that Sony would do that? There's NO REASON for them to. They spent hundreds of millions to get publishing rights on his catalogue, they don't get the rights or ownership of anything, they just got publishing.

Now do you people seriously think nothing Michael recorded was good enough to be on any sort of album? Do you seriously think that? Do you really think that the stuff Michael has been recording the past ten years sucks so bad that they would need an IMPERSONATOR to sing for him?

OH PLEASE, thats just ridiculous and its insulting to us, insulting to his fam, and insulting to HIM.

Thanks Earthlyme for this twitter response of Jason :). But if this twitter message is not really his then I have the following to say:

To begin I would like to say that I like the song, and the production, so I must give credit to Teddy Riley for his wonderful producing. I think Michael is certainly in the song (mostly background, the adlibs and parts of the bridge?), but Jason Malachi aswell (most lead vocals dubbing over Michael's). Before reading the following I would like to say I believe in the honesty of both Taryll Jackson and Teddy Riley on this issue. They only told what they know or think.

Just a theory, but could it be that actually Jason wrote this song for Michael and sent him a demo of the song. If I can remember correctly on 'some' mjboard 'Jason' (don't know if it was a joke or really him) told the future would tell more about his link with Michael. Maybe this is the time. If you listen to just Jason's 'Bigger Man' his pronunciation of 'man' is almost the same as the 'again' in 'Breaking News'. If this is the case this could mean different things. For example that Jason's demo is mixed with some Michael vocals, which Michael recorded at the Cascio's. So someone at the Cascio's could have wrongly mixed them together before any producer could work on them. However Taryll Jackson wrote that he was told there was only one mix of the song, while the other takes were deleted cause Michael was so happy with this performance. Taryll was also told the computer was broken where the recordings were created on, so he could not listen to them to check authenticity.

The collaboration with Jason could also mean that Michael sang the whole song by himself but in a way Jason would do it.

If you listen to the Teddy Riley radio interview, he told that John Mcclain also did an producing effort for this song. But after Teddy came with his version, Mcclain said it wasn't Michael on the track. Could this mean jealousy, or did John just realised it was fake while working with the song himself?

Another theory why it might not be Michael on the track is that there are no other people coming forward claiming they were there at the recording. Teddy told that Michael Prince and Brad Buxer always were there to record Michael in the past, so why not this time? Unless it was just a quick demo done by Michael himself. Did anybody got in contact with both guys? And what about Bruce Swedien?

Sure, whatever. At least you believe it's not Michael, good for you. But it is Jason anyway.

^ Erm, LOL. Don't start such fake threads. He didn't make any kind of statement.

There's no connection between Jason Malachi and "Breaking News". Jason's voice on his tracks can easily be distinguished from the King of Pop.

I've said that is not Malachi, could be another impersonator. I have rights to my opinion.

I'd say the same thing. Why would Sony use Malachi as impersonator? Malachi had his 15 minutes of fame already during 2007-2008. I think Sony has some other impersonator out there. It's possible.

And Jason Malachi released his new album this year. It wasn't so much like Michael as it used to be. So why would Sony take someone who has own good career going on? I think the impersonator could be someone else.

Why Jason? Because as you can see, he is capable of sounding a bit like Michael with a lot of help.

Good career with his last album? Not better than now with this deal.

LOL he can't "admit" anything, he doesn't know shit about Michael and he was never involved with Michael, I don't care what Jason Malachi thinks, the only important thing we can gather from his twitter page is him saying ITS NOT HIM IN THAT SONG. For him to be able to "admit" its not Michael implies that he was involved in the first place - which he never was with Michael.

Who cares what Jason Malachi thinks. I stick by Mike and there's no reason for Sony to have some sort of "impersonator", thats insulting to Michael. Why do you people think that Sony would do that? There's NO REASON for them to. They spent hundreds of millions to get publishing rights on his catalogue, they don't get the rights or ownership of anything, they just got publishing.

Now do you people seriously think nothing Michael recorded was good enough to be on any sort of album? Do you seriously think that? Do you really think that the stuff Michael has been recording the past ten years sucks so bad that they would need an IMPERSONATOR to sing for him?

OH PLEASE, thats just ridiculous and its insulting to us, insulting to his fam, and insulting to HIM.

What makes you think that Sony are so sure BR vocals are Michael's when the fans are confused?

They just bought the records, casico family or john mcclain could have done this. Sony are not better experts than the hardcore fans!

SONY AREN'T GOD!! EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE!!

Last edited:

^ Erm, LOL. Don't start such fake threads. He didn't make any kind of statement.

There's no connection between Jason Malachi and "Breaking News". Jason's voice on his tracks can easily be distinguished from the King of Pop.

says you..

It could be Jason, or another imposter! you don't know anything!

Look at his twitter page. yes he said that.

Back