Brooke Sheild.s-book/ Excerpts in People-Magazine

Warning to all, if folks continue to have a problem with handling opposing opinions, the discussion will unfortunately have to be closed.

Don't make me do that.

Please refrain from picking fights with one another and stay on topic.

Please and thank you.

After Brooke did "Blue Lagoon" (1980), she did "Endless Love." From that came the song by the same title. It was a duet between Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. The song did better than the film.

Around 1999, Brooke was a guest on the Donny and Marie Talk Show. She was promoting her show, "Suddenly Susan." I felt so sorry for Brook because she was talking about how her husband, Andre Agassi wanted her to have thighs like Steffi Graf. Andre even told Brooke to put a picture of Steffi, showing her thighs, upon the refrigerator. Not long after that Brooke and Andre divorced and Andre married Steffi Graf.

andre_agassi_and_steffi_graf_picture.jpg

She told a sweet story about Andre calling her for advice on what to wear on his first date with Steffi. And she was touched and really happy for him.
She also said she rarely sees him now and hasn't since he married, but they'll always be friends.

I've also seen some programs interview people like Dean Cain and Andre and they've been quite supportive of her book. No one is giving the impression of being thrown under the bus, which is great, and speaks well for her.

On another note, I have not read it but I too would love just regular stories about her time with Michael. Even a boring dinner date would have been fascinating to me.

Last edited:
Here is an interview:

http://youtu.be/K8rVOHO0Wj0
What Didn't We Know About Michael Jackson? | Brooke ******* | Larry King Now Ora TV

I'm not sure I agree with her that Michael had an arrested development. I can see why she (and many people) feel that way but I believe that Michael made a conscious decision to remain childlike. That is why he effortlessly blended into the world of adults when he had to, for example when it came to business or managing his career. Michael found inspiration in children just like some people find it in nature or religion. He believed that being in a childlike state made him more creative and better as a person but that does not mean he was stuck there.

I can also understand why, from Michael's point of view, it would be impossible to go to school or have a "normal" life outside of show business. Given the limited experience with school Michael had as a child - when he had to be pulled out because fans were disrupting the classes - I can only imagine how unattainable a public college education must have seemed to him when he was at the height of his fame (Thriller era). And I don't think he was wrong about that. Brooke's situation was very different in that respect. She was famous but she was not hounded the way Michael was.

That said, I don't think Brooke is coming from a bad place. She is simply sharing her impressions of Michael and we can agree or disagree with that.

I guess people tend to call him asexual because there's no proof of him being gay, media and haters were (are) desperate to make conclusions which happens to be ridiculous. You all said it here, if you don't have sex with every girl who passes the corner it doesn't mean you are asexual...
But in the other hand, i have this question: how many of you believe the idea that he had sex for the first time when he got married? Cause i can't really believe it...:bored2:

Michael enjoyed the company of younger people because they weren*t jaded. Look at the many times he quoted Jesus Christ, when it came to children. Since jaded means unfeeling, uncaring, emotionally numb or empty. People become corrupt and that is generally when Michael would part company with someone he felt was too jaded or corrupt.

The thing with asexual means you are without sexual feelings or associations. As in, "she rested her hand on the back of his head, in a maternal, wholly asexual, gesture" We*ve seen Michael do that to folk, put his hand on the back of someone*s head, in a maternal, wholly asexual, gesture.

Michael enjoyed "Neverland" because it reminded him of what it is like to be a younger person and it gave him happiness. Because there is more happiness in giving, than in receiving. Michael enjoyed innocence and usually you find this trait within children!

hqdefault.jpg

http://vallieegirl67.com/2015/01/18/brooke-*******-michael-jackson-was-a-unique-genius/

Brooke *******: Michael Jackson “Was A Unique Genius”

Posted on January 18, 2015 by MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE

Sources: Healthy Living – By Yana Mandeville | All Things Michael

In the January 2015 issue of Healthy Living Magazine, Brooke ******* discusses her eminent personal relationships, stardom and her struggle with her mother’s alcoholism.

Healthy Living: What about Michael Jackson? It’s extremely rare to have a person in your life of a such consequence such as Michael Jackson, as it was becoming clear with time that Michael Jackson’s art will survive us all. Did you feel at the time how special he was and how his legacy would continue?

Brooke *******: He was a unique genius. He was sort of a miracle in many ways with regard to his capacity and his talent. So, I think that I was very aware of his uniqueness. But I was also aware of his sensitivity and the way his heart worked. He was a really polite, sweet, sweet person. Just innately, we both realized that we could trust each other. That is something in the entertainment industry very hard to find.

This issue of Healthy Living Magazine is on sale now.

Michael Jackson had this idea that his fan to be jealous so I'm assuming she's just leaving a lot out. I'm betting Michael Jackson I had a lot going on that people didn't know about and never will.i'm also guessing that a lot of people don't tell the real truth about him because they can keep the fans salivating for it.I am over Brooke ******* and Lisa Marie's wishy-washy stories.

1413581882948_wps_83_Michael_Jackson_Brooke_Sh.jpg

American photographer Christopher Makos has released a new book featuring stunning celebrity photographs taken over the past three decades.
Among those featured are Brooke *******,Michael Jackson and Calvin Klein at a 1983 party at the American Museum of Natural History in 1983

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-elizabeth-ascot-new-book.html#ixzz3PudlXdAn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back