Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL

anyone from Rhode Island?????......I dont think they are going to show the Movie in my state....:very angry:

Are you SURE they won't show it in your state?? I didn't find anything online when I looked up my city and state, but I JUST called one of our local cinemas and they are playing the movie! If you haven't already, I think you should call one of the cinemas.

OOOoohhhh... I'm scared to watch this is in the theater--I might get too emotional and embarass the HELL outta' everyone. :cry: :p Okay, I'm in San Antonio, TX. Just throwing that out there for other Texan fans... and I'll keep checking on this thread. :)

OOOoohhhh... I'm scared to watch this is in the theater--I might get too emotional and embarass the HELL outta' everyone. :cry: :p Okay, I'm in San Antonio, TX. Just throwing that out there for other Texan fans... and I'll keep checking on this thread. :)

Hi Mj Texas Fan. I'm Dexter. I'm not sure if its too much trouble for you but we have about 20 Mj fans here in the DFW/ Arlington/Dallas area that is going see THIS IS IT on Friday October 30. There is 2 fans from San Antonio who is coming down to see it with us. Then on that saturday October 31 my friend Darvon is having her annual Halloween Party. All the fans are pretty much coming. You're welcome to stay the weekend if you want. We are also having shirts made for the movie if you are interested. I hope you can come if you need any questions asked feel free to email me or my friend Darvon or Amy

Dexter= michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com
Amy= amysmith4god@yahoo.com
Darvon= darvon1982@gmail.com

Like i said the 2 fans coming for the weekend are coming from San Antonio they are staying the weekend. We have like 20 fans coming to the movies with us.

Springfield, MO here. We're sometimes considered south and sometimes considered midwest. :)

I'd love to meet up with any fans from this area who might be reading this and who will also be going to the opening night showing at Campbell 16.

Hi Mj Texas Fan. I'm Dexter. I'm not sure if its too much trouble for you but we have about 20 Mj fans here in the DFW/ Arlington/Dallas area that is going see THIS IS IT on Friday October 30. There is 2 fans from San Antonio who is coming down to see it with us. Then on that saturday October 31 my friend Darvon is having her annual Halloween Party. All the fans are pretty much coming. You're welcome to stay the weekend if you want. We are also having shirts made for the movie if you are interested. I hope you can come if you need any questions asked feel free to email me or my friend Darvon or Amy

Dexter= michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com
Amy= amysmith4god@yahoo.com
Darvon= darvon1982@gmail.com

Like i said the 2 fans coming for the weekend are coming from San Antonio they are staying the weekend. We have like 20 fans coming to the movies with us.

Thanks for the invite fellow MJ Texas Fan! I seriously haven't made up my mind yet on whether or not I want to watch this in the theatre. I keep going back and forth about it. I'll contact you if I decide to, though. :(

Thanks for the invite fellow MJ Texas Fan! I seriously haven't made up my mind yet on whether or not I want to watch this in the theatre. I keep going back and forth about it. I'll contact you if I decide to, though. :(

Oh you should come watch it with us. We are all Diehard fans. We were going to the London Concerts. We are doing this because some people didnt want to watch by themselves. We all going with our shirts on and will support each other. We will laugh together, cry together, knowing me imma get up and dance. lol You should come you'll have a good time im sure and like i said that saturday is the party.

Oh and like i said My friend Darvon she says anyone is welcome to sleep just have a pillow and blanket lol. We have a few extra movie tickets to. I'd even pay for it for u since u'd be coming from far. We want a big group with us.

You guys please follow through with any plans you are making in regards to the movie. You will need all the support you can get. I'm so glad this thread was successful and brought us together.

Try to enjoy yourself and when you walk into the movie theater leave all of the negative stuff that is going on right now outside.

I'm going to pray that you guys are successful in meeting up to see the movie together.

I wish I was able to make it up to the Dallas meet up but I have no one to watch my kids. My husband won't be off work til 6 :( So I'm going Sunday, Nov.1 to see it by myself. If anyone in San Antonio is going to see the 10:30 am show that day at Huebner Oaks 24, maybe we could meet up.

I wish I was able to make it up to the Dallas meet up but I have no one to watch my kids. My husband won't be off work til 6 :( So I'm going Sunday, Nov.1 to see it by myself. If anyone in San Antonio is going to see the 10:30 am show that day at Huebner Oaks 24, maybe we could meet up.

Aww Leria i wish you could have come with us. We need to see about doing a San Antion event one day. Maybe SixFlags or something.

bump! All you Texas fans try and come see it with us but if you can't, I understand. We'll come and see you someday!

Back