Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL

I just thought of something. Don't we have to know where and what day we are going before September 27th??

I just thought of something. Don't we have to know where and what day we are going before September 27th??

Umm...yeah I guess since tickets are going on sale then. How do we know what theaters will be showing TII and which ones won't?

For Texas fans, (Dallas/Ft Worth area) I just set up a website for my Halloween party, it's a simple website, it just has some info on just some of the things we'll be doing....

Anyone interested, of course contact me. I have a Halloween party every year and I make it MJ related. This year we're getting people together to watch THIS IS IT together.

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/michaelj0/thrillerparty.htm

Threads about this have already been posted (for my mj Halloween party that is)

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75283

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75413

FLORIDA People:

We have 6 or 7 members in this thread that are from Florida. Are you guys interested in meeting somewhere so we can watch together? If so where? Orlando? Weston? West Palm Beach?

I am for the tri county area-Orlando too far for me with work and all.

Im in broward county

Broward County as well

oh cool!, I'm in broward too!!!! its a small world.

I'm in Broward County too! :D

FLORIDA People:

We have 6 or 7 members in this thread that are from Florida. Are you guys interested in meeting somewhere so we can watch together? If so where? Orlando? Weston? West Palm Beach?

Weston doesn't seem like a bad idea. Orlando is too far for me though. I don't know how far away you guys are from Miramar or Pembroke Pines though. Still, how are we to know what theaters will be carrying TII?

Yeah, what part? I am from the Dallas/Ft Worth area,

by the way Neeve I know another fan in Austin too.

Oh cool! Is it someone on the board here? I'm always interested in meeting other MJ fans! Especially since I just moved here from Ireland, so I'm still settling in!

I am in Lubbock, Texas.
Hey! that's a bit away from me, but hey, we're in the same state at least ;)

Hey....how about ga fans and whoever else can get there meet up in atlanta at the movie theatre in atlantic station on 17th street? I'm planning on going with a good friend of mine and hopefully I will have purchased my entire Smooth Criminal outfit! Otherwise, I'll be wearing my Billie Jean outfit! Yeah baby! LOL! If anyone thinks this is a good idea, email me at lizcook7@yahoo.com!

Actually the Texas/Louisiana Michael Jackson fans are getting together for the THIS IS IT movie. We making T-shirts and everything. To coincice with our annual Michael Jackson Halloween Party. We going to the movie the 30 and of course the 31st is our party. This group here has always did MJ stuff. We did 30th anniversary together, the 2002 Sony Demo, some did the Mj 2001 autograph in NYC. We did some court days. Some of us were going to London for the concerts. But Since like 2000. We have did Mj get togethers, vigils in the DFW area. We never stopped being active. WE did SIXFLAGS day. Just all kinds of stuff. We da bomb. lmao

I'm from Alabama, and I know there is another fan on this board that is from here too. I wish I could see it, Just have to wait for a dvd then. :(

Back