Carole Bayer Sager talks about her friendship with Michael and Elizabeth Taylor

Show the real Michael? yeah right ....like when he tried to with
" Living with Michal Jackson" and what it landed him.
Martin Bash*t chopped him!
Open the flood gates of hell!
& a field day for media!
Show the real Michael?
And like how they ran with the prosthetic nose
& thousands of BIZZARE stories?.......bleached skin pales in comparison.
Once the media make it him to be the whipping boy there's no end in sight.
Only saving grace now is, it's NO longer COOL to bash Michael now that he's gone

^ No "Living With MJ" did not show the real Michael.. MJ Private Home videos special showed the real MJ!... I never said trust a 'journalist' that has the power to edit as he/she pleases.. There are several way to have been more open by simply giving the public more casual parts of him to see.. When all they have are him in videos/on stage OR negatively edited tv programs along with news clippings that were generally bad... We can't fully blame the public to view him much different, it's what they saw of him.. "Great entertainer and a eccentric person"

He could have easily done things in public on a more intimate setting that would have given people an opportunity to get more glimps of him... I mean even the one movie he was In post WIZ was a movie about Aliens (surprise surprise)... oh and we had Miss Castaway which like 7 people including me saw lol.. another odd thing as well though..

He could have done anything (SNL, unplugged special, a self made documentary... list goes on)

Good thing you mention Private Home Videos.
Living with MJ was first aired in US Feb 3rd 2003,
this behemoth juggernaut of a track wreck by then unstoppable,
so mammoth it'd threatened to tear MJ to tatters and next thing you knew,
damage control was in overdrive.
Take II the footage you were never meant to see, presented by Maury Povich
was the rebuttal video to counter LWMJ aired two weeks later 22nd Feb 2003, Fox TV.
Private Home Movies, yet ANOTHER DAMAGE CONTROL video, came later in Apr 24th 2003.
It took 2 damage control videos to calm the firestorm, but by then, it was too little too late.
Mad Dog Sneddon were already slipping his name card under Arviso's door,prepping his case
and outta of nowhere bam!
just before "One More Chance" of Number Ones release Nov 18th 2003 came round,
the allegations exploded.

Last edited:
I would like to read and hear about We´ve Had Enough

MIST;4171556 said:
I would like to read and hear about We´ve Had Enough

We've Had Enough

Michael Jackson

Compositor: Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, L. Daniels, C. Bayer-sager

Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why
Her direction has a dimlight
From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die
She asked the men in blue
How is it that you get to choose

Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
Way in a distant land
Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
His father grabs his hand
Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
Why his mother had to die
What did these soldiers come here for ?
If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
Who will live and who will die ?
All my mama ever did
Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
We've already had enough

It's going down baby
Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
We've already had enough

[video=youtube;gHCN-Rs6JNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCN-Rs6JNo[/video]

"And to the extent that he was capable of love......"

I am bothered by this comment, cause Lisa Marie said almost the same thing too.......why would people think this? Michael Jackson was one of the most loving person's I have ever seen, it emanated from his music, his works and his very being!

"He had not altered his skin tone......"

It bugs me to no end when 'friends' say this, at least state he had a skin disorder and stop playing into the tabloid drama!
I think that is due to the person and how MJ really felt about that person. I think MJ can love If he truly loves you (this is not limited to MJ either) but if he deep down did not love you (just maybe he cared for them), then yes, those people are going to think of him in that way. And yes, if the right woman would have came along, then yes I believe MJ would have loved her unconditionally but when LMP was not the one and MJ did not feel about M. Carol as friend compare to how MJ felt towards people like Diana Ross or Liz. Diana did not have a problem on how MJ loved her even calling her his mother-lover-friend (she was older than MJ (mother) and he really loved and wanted to marry Diana (lover) but he was also her friend) . See the difference.

It didn't matter what he did or how much he tried to show the the real him. By the time the '90's rolled around and the allegations hit, the press were making too much money off of the "bizarre" scenario and the public ate it up. Didn't matter what he said or how he dressed etc..that mocking, bullying was cemented. He was their favourite whipping boy and that wasn't going to stop. And still hasn't. He was out gunned and maybe a part of him just gave up trying.

Carol Bayer Sager, while of course was successful, was never as big as MJ or Whitney and she sounds like someone who obviously didn't know either of them well, but likes to make it sound as if she did. Their the ones who always repeat the same tired old mantra.

He sat on my bed looking very handsome, dressed all in black. He had not yet gone over the top in his facial surgeries,”
She's wrong...For Elizabeth 55's birthday, it was in 1987....Why she's saying that?

VictorMacBernik;4174706 said:
He sat on my bed looking very handsome, dressed all in black. He had not yet gone over the top in his facial surgeries,”
She's wrong...For Elizabeth 55's birthday, it was in 1987....Why she's saying that?

The media narrative for decades now has been that a post surgeries-Michael Jackson is not handsome. So every idiot incapable of thinking for themselves feels compelled to repeat and perpetuate this unbased notion that Michael Jackson was now unattractive somehow...

I stumbled upon this video yesterday of actress Issa Rae on the View. She is asked who her first celebrity crush was. Look what she answers and how the hosts and audience react (05:18):

[video=youtube;NckYqfTuJW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NckYqfTuJW8[/video]

She could have simply left it at..

"He sat on my bed looking very handsome, dressed all in black.” What purpose to add in that other part? The only thing that makes sense to me is that she was afraid of being judged calling him handsome.. If that's the case a friend would not care!

Back