Channel 4 (UK) Close To Signing Jackson Family For Devon Reality Show

It was just reported that Joe Jackson was taking part in a reality show. Any reality show would be in America, on american soil, not here in Britain. How can it be a reality show when it isn't showing real life. A back street in Devon is not reality.

You're right, a back street in Devon is not reality I stated the fact at the top of my post, but Taj did say that they were looking toward the UK to air the show and who knows, they could take it around Europe and America if it goes well.
As for showing real life, sure they won't be in there own homes but perhaps we shouldn't take the word 'reality' at face value because if we see them writing songs, rehearsing a song, simply taking time out fooling around, whatever they do will be real, their nature and quality's will come shining through and thats what counts.

You're right, a back street in Devon is not reality I stated the fact at the top of my post, but Taj did say that they were looking toward the UK to air the show and who knows, they could take it around Europe and America if it goes well.
As for showing real life, sure they won't be in there own homes but perhaps we shouldn't take the word 'reality' at face value because if we see them writing songs, rehearsing a song, simply taking time out fooling around, whatever they do will be real, their nature and quality's will come shining through and thats what counts.
If Tito Jackson is signing deals to do a reality show with his sons. it should not be touted as a J5 reality show., It is misleading and totally wrong, esp when they are claiming that MJ is taking part in it. Tito Jackson and 3 t doing a reality show is not the Jackson family doing a reality show or moving over to Devon. of course they need to use the Jackson 5 nmae to sure up publicity. This is unfair and dishonest to say the least.

If Tito Jackson is signing deals to do a reality show with his sons. it should not be touted as a J5 reality show., It is misleading and totally wrong, esp when they are claiming that MJ is taking part in it. Tito Jackson and 3 t doing a reality show is not the Jackson family doing a reality show or moving over to Devon. of course they need to use the Jackson 5 nmae to sure up publicity. This is unfair and dishonest to say the least.

Yes the tabloids are always misleading it's what they do for a living and it's sad but for me at this point it's trivial. We don't know what the show might be until it materializes, but it's for sure that they are all members of the Jackson family and thats good enough for me.

IF this is NOT true and a tabloid hoax and a joke, THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO the "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" section!! This is HORRIBLE!! What an insult if what everyone is saying is true - that the tabloids created this story to insult!! OMG!! I didn't THINK of it this way...but then again, I saw pictures of Tito in Devon...so I don't know WHAT to think...!!

look this story is obviously a load of crap - anyone surprised? and the tabs have done far worse to try and humiliate any Jackson.

but Datsy your portrayal of Britain's wealth is quite off lol

that pictured home would have a minimum tag of 500,000 quid.

good for you, but the average UK resident is not that wealthy.

kinda what i was thinking the average detached house price in devon is £370K dont know about you but i dont know many poor ppl who can afford a house at that price.if they wanted to embarrass the family they would have them in a council block in east london for eg.

the whole thing is a contridition.tito states he wants a house to chill out in and get away from things. so after supposedly finding one fiddes goes running ot the media telling everyone where it is. spot the contridition. maybe tito and jerm might be involved in some tv show.but to say janet and Mj are gonna be involved is nothing more than using their name to garner intrest because at the end of the day they are the only ones the media care about.and fiddes has already tried to cover his ass in one paper by dodging the question as to whenther mj will be involved or will visit.im still wiating on that big event the whole family and mj were supposed to attend last year that surprise surprise didnt happen

Last edited:
See, even the tabloids are beginning to see what we see:.

'Even more interesting is when Fiddes says, "There are plans for a Jackson brothers re-union tour and I'll be helping them train them for that."

This guy sure likes to talk a lot!

How much of what he's saying is true and how much is hot air?????'

http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-02-the-jack...r-on-reality-tv

Last edited:
Back