Charles Thomson live on KPFA Radio Sunday 14/03 @23:59 (PST) / Mon 08:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeborahFfrench

Proud Member
Everyone's talking about British journalist Charles Thomson.

But who is he?

Find out tonight and meet the man behind the story.

Fearless Britrish journalist Charles Thomson, who needs no introduction here, will be talking about his award-winning work covering luminaries such as James Brown, and his take on the important issues regarding Michael Jackson tonight on:

KPFA 94.1 FM Radio ~ Sunday 14/03/2010 Midnight (PST) and 08:00 am Monday (GMT)

http://www.kpfa.org/sunday-night-live-1

Mr Thomson will be live tonight and he will be discussing Michael Jackson, James Brown and more. The interview will last for just over an hour.

KPFA 94.1 FM Radio station - broadcasts to central and northern California but streams worldwide via the website. The show is also available afterwards as a podcast.

Lets support those who believe the truth has a place in modern journalism - and be there tonight!

Pls Retweet message below:

TONIGHT on KPFA Radio 94.1 FM Journalist Charles Thomson ~ Sunday at Midnight (PST) / 08:00 Monday (GMT) talking about MJ. Tune in!!

No he didn't. He just spoke the home truths about Michael that everybody else was too afraid or too obsessed to acknowledge.

He spoke about Michael's drug addiction all the time and people were constantly shouting him down. He spoke about how the athletic, OTT concerts were too much for MJ and everybody kept shouting him down.

Look what happened.

If the people around Michael had told it to Michael straight like TwistedVision did then he would probably still be alive. It's because he surrounded himself by sycophants and yes men that he's dead today.

With respect, can you provide real evidence to back up your 'claim?'

As everybody in MJJCOMMUNITY knows only too well from witnessing the events in Michael's life - anyone can say anything about anyone.

I shall be listening to the radio programme tomorrow- which incidentally is live, and I will listen to Mr Thomson speak for himself.

May I suggest that anyone planning on tuning in 23:59 (PST) /08:00 (GMT) does the same.

I never did like gossip - and I still don't.

Last edited:
He did moderate MJStar but a lots of people didn't like him because he didn't pander to MJ and he didn't always take MJs side.

He was obviously an MJ fan because whenever the media really did go after MJ he would stand up for him. After that channel four show he spent days calling press offices and ofcom and writing articles.

But if he thought the bad press coverage was MJs fault then he said so. The fans bash the media even when the stories are true, but TV always pointed out when it was actually MJ who was to blame. Some fans cant handle that type of thing.

A lot of what he said turned out to be true. He said about how MJ seemed to be on something whenever he left Klein's offices. He said about how MJ shouldnt be trying to pull off concerts at 50 that he did when he was 30. And then look what happened.

A lot of the fans basically didn't like him because he said what they were all thinking but tried to pretend they weren't.

I don't think we need to go over and over about whether MJ was on drugs or not. We can take the autopsy over a person's opinion. The point is moot.

We can take the autopsy about Mj's physical condition over an opinion as well. Don't you think?

He does not speak for me and he does not say what I am thinking at all.

Mj is dead can we at least try to keep the conversation on a positive note? If you are interested in this guy, post here why and stay on that topic. If you do not like him and are not interested in the post, please if you would like, you may start another thread on it.

But make no mistake, this is an MJ board. Expect to find people actually positive towards Mj and negative towards those who were negative towards him. but no matter either way, we still need to be respectful. Please!?

Former MJStar moderator TvistedVison who treated Michael like a piece of sh*t when he was alive

:clapping:

But... evidently he changed his mind... a bit. :scratch:
Anyway, he was there banned, and he would be here too for his comments, on MJJC it would totally unacceptable. btw, I was quarreling with him over many issues, especially about MJs surgeries and nose and... blah blah, I have to admit that some of his comments were right, some not, but its a point of view of everybody of us. I commented Michael in similar way..., but... he was more "straightforward".

but now... he is a kind of a hero... for his articles... partially I really appreciate that, because of the result of his articles is the positive message about Michael, and thats cool, maybe we are hypocrites, but we can thank him for that...

Last edited:
A lot of what he said turned out to be true. He said about how MJ seemed to be on something whenever he left Klein's offices. He said about how MJ shouldnt be trying to pull off concerts at 50 that he did when he was 30. And then look what happened.

It wasn't the concerts that killed him! He didn't die from exhaustion... he didn't even start those shows! He died from a overdose of Propofol, which had nothing to do with age... so Michael dying doesn't make that person right in regards to what kind or whether Michael should be doing concerts!

He did moderate MJStar but a lots of people didn't like him because he didn't pander to MJ and he didn't always take MJs side.

He was obviously an MJ fan because whenever the media really did go after MJ he would stand up for him. After that channel four show he spent days calling press offices and ofcom and writing articles.

But if he thought the bad press coverage was MJs fault then he said so. The fans bash the media even when the stories are true, but TV always pointed out when it was actually MJ who was to blame. Some fans cant handle that type of thing.

A lot of the fans basically didn't like him because he said what they were all thinking but tried to pretend they weren't.

I cant agree more.

But he now have the power through the SawfNews as a reporter.

The point is that anytime you google Michael Jackson, you can find his reports - positive reports, If I had such a possibility I would do this too, despite my own attitude towards Michael, sometimes positive sometimes not.

Everybody has the right to have his say.

Last edited:
According to Karen the more rehearsals went on the more weight MJ lost, the less he ate and the more drugged he appeared to be.

In other words the more he rehearsed, the worse his condition got. She says she even asked for filming to be stopped one time because he was so 'sickly and disoriented'.

Also, the This Is Not It people say that MJ told them personally that he only signed for 10 concerts and didn't think he could do 50 because he was 'just one man'.

I think it is a bit glib to claim the concerts had nothing to do with MJ's death.

Also why couldn't he sleep? Maybe because of stress?

Last edited:
TvistedVison
not the one from kop board?

if ppl cant quit it with the drugs comment then they should be forced to read the autopsy. what part of mj was not drugged up dont u get.go testify for murray. he would appreciate it

mj signed a contract to do 31 concerts. with a min of 18 to be done

mjs insomnia which led him to using dip is what killed him

He said about how MJ seemed to be on something whenever he left Klein's offices.
well sorry but doh mj was having cosmetic procedures. what do u expect. him to not have any medication while it was being done.

He said about how MJ shouldnt be trying to pull off concerts at 50 that he did when he was 30. And then look what happened.
tbh that really has nothing to do with what happened. mj was not old. did not suffer any life threatening conditions. was killed cause of murrays negligene and actions. yes mj was led to dip cause of insomina and wanting to sleep cause of the shows but doing 50 shows at the age of 50 instead of 38 is irrelevent. if mj hired murray in 97 for history instead of using the docs he did he would have died then. would u be saying he shouldnt have been doing shows at the age of 40 that he was doing at the age of 30?

Last edited:
^^Well.... it's kinda obvious, that the more you work out, the more weight you lose and the not eating doesn't really have to do with what type of show Michael's doing... and the stress in putting a show together is the same whether it's for 10 or for 50 shows!

Of course the planning of the concerts changed Michael's lifestyle... meaning it changed the course of things, but him dying wasn't the natural outcome of it! It probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't came across a Doc who didn't know what the fuck he was doing!

Fans prefer to call MJ addicted and forget that there is an autopsy. Ridiculous.

I'm looking at MJ's autopsy report right now and pages five through ten list all of the medications found at his home: Benoquin, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Flomax, Hydroquinone, Lidocane, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Tizanidine, Trazadone, Propofol, Midazolam, Flumazenil, Ephedrine, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Amoxicillin and Azithromycin.

and have u bothered to look up what those are used for and what how/why they are given ie vitilgo treatment (benoquin). treatment for enlarged prostate (flomax). resusitation drugs (Flumazenil,) drugs that are given with diprivan (Amoxicillin) antibiotic. shall i go on.not to mention the unused amounts and when they were prescribed. and what was exactly was in mj system when he died? can you list all those drugs please and what they were being used for. should i give u murrays lawyers phone number?

I am lurking once again I have to say something…

I know many of you get very upset when people who treated MJ like crap speaks out what kills me is the hole mind control (really not going to explain this either its very difficult) Once again I will stress that fact that Michael wasn’t no saint the he was normal, intelligent. Just wanted a better life for his children and people who he so wilily loved. but he was very aware of his surroundings he choose to fright alone “them” who were after him for years he beat them at their own dangerous deeds he showed them that he can be the greatest entertainer, a father, a husband etc they could handle it he got out the game and snatch a few people apart. finally got him at his weakest years of his life especially in 2005 look how hard the press was going at him.

Think of all the people who went against him in 2005? “yes man” money wise but not for drugs all these people around him who claim they “try” to help him refused to name any body are full of garbage I just can’t understand for the life of me why they just want tell them truth they got what they wanted. Those who were shut out of his life “because they try to help him and I‘m not referring to his family cause they was going to be stop away” This became a serious problem so “they” made sure that any body who was willing to help him stay away “they” could use to enable Michael stay you either get with the program or be gone. So why not give him drugs “claiming this can help him sleep well? Why not give him drugs that’s going to make him sick? Why not give him drugs so he can remain ill? Why not give him drugs so he look like the walking dead? Why not give him drugs so when he talk this can make us believe he was out of his head (mind). Throw back to the thriller days at age 27 Mike live that was an outstanding accomplishment Oh they fed he was fed up and he wasn’t letting “them” control his life any more? “they can overrule any body else’s mind but “they” damn sure can overrule Mines cause I know what’s real my family had to lived through this nightmare.

As for this Journalist just let him talk a good talk please don’t even waste your time please do me a favor please stop giving these people life

here was more than propofol in MJ's system when he died.
yes and u know what those drugs were? obviously not. they are drugs that were given to him b4 diprivan is adminstered. ie lidocane to stop the burning from the injection. sedatives that are given to u to releax the muscles. ie everything that was in mj system was given to him BY Murray in the hours b4 his death.

next excuse.

Oh boy, this is about this guy's radio show not whether MJ was on drugs or not. We may create a thread about diciphering what the drugs mean. Or rather we can take a B line here to have the drug info dissected if you care to. Also, one final note, opening an autopsy report and turning to the section that shows MJ's drugs found in his ROOM, is different from examing the autopsy and actually trying to digest what it says about the drugs MJ was actually TAKING at the TIME of death. Taking partial information and misapplying it to fit a particular point of view you have is wrong no matter who does it. We have to educate ourselves so we can speak intelligently. Not recycle half truths and innuendo.

Oh boy, this is about this guy's radio show not whether MJ was on drugs or not. We may create a thread about diciphering what the drugs mean. Or rather we can take a B line here to have the drug info dissected if you care to. Also, one final note, opening an autopsy report and turning to the section that shows MJ's drugs found in his ROOM, is different from examing the autopsy and actually trying to digest what it says about the drugs MJ was actually TAKING at the TIME of death. Taking partial information and misapplying it to fit a particular point of view you have is wrong no matter who does it. We have to educate ourselves so we can speak intelligently. Not recycle half truths and innuendo.

I do agree with you and sorry about my post I just had to get that off my chest

sorry but im not having haters twisting the facts. info about the drugs is widely available in the case thread. its no secret. so theres no excuse for this other than the obvious.

re the charles bloke dont really know who he is but if he worked for mjstar well any fan thats been around for more than 2 minutes knows the history of that place. so credibility is a big issue there

Last edited:
I do agree with you and sorry about my post I just had to get that off my chest

Oh girl, I'm not talking about you. Besides, this is a forum, right?

Elusive, I agree we cannot allow half truths and negative views based on them about MJ to continue especially on an MJ board.

There is thread all about the drugs in MJ's system in the autopsy thread. I will ask that anyone else who wants to discuss this to please go there. Anyone who wants to discuss this guy's radio show. By all means please continue to discuss it here. thanks!

yes and u know what those drugs were? obviously not. they are drugs that were given to him b4 diprivan is adminstered. ie lidocane to stop the burning from the injection. sedatives that are given to u to releax the muscles. ie everything that was in mj system was given to him BY Murray in the hours b4 his death.

next excuse.

What's crazy about that All he need was antibiotics medication to clear some of that not all that ish ‘they” know how to get an patient enthusiastic going but him not knowing what those doses that was given to him can actually kill him he put his trust in that doctor that doctor only did what he was told to do. If you a doctor and you there to monitor your patient why not do that? your getting paid to..
So can my excuse get a pass? P.S I’m not delusional just know the real

not the one from kop board?

if ppl cant quit it with the drugs comment then they should be forced to read the autopsy. what part of mj was not drugged up dont u get.go testify for murray. he would appreciate it

mj signed a contract to do 31 concerts. with a min of 18 to be done

mjs insomnia which led him to using dip is what killed him

well sorry but doh mj was having cosmetic procedures. what do u expect. him to not have any medication while it was being done.

tbh that really has nothing to do with what happened. mj was not old. did not suffer any life threatening conditions. was killed cause of murrays negligene and actions. yes mj was led to dip cause of insomina and wanting to sleep cause of the shows but doing 50 shows at the age of 50 instead of 38 is irrelevent. if mj hired murray in 97 for history instead of using the docs he did he would have died then. would u be saying he shouldnt have been doing shows at the age of 40 that he was doing at the age of 30?

This probably won't mean much to you, but I think you deserve a rep point for this post. :flowers:

Elusive, I agree we cannot allow half truths and negative views based on them about MJ to continue especially on an MJ board.

There is thread all about the drugs in MJ's system in the autopsy thread. I will ask that anyone else who wants to discuss this to please go there. Anyone who wants to discuss this guy's radio show. By all means please continue to discuss it here. thanks!
welcome.anyway normally these ppl disapear as can be seen now when they face someone who knows the facts and puts them in their place. always the same with haters .they crawl back under their rock when they cant argue their point becasue they have no argument

Elusive, I didn't see your post... but I agree with Andy... it's a good one! ;)

No he didn't. He just spoke the home truths about Michael that everybody else was too afraid or too obsessed to acknowledge.

He spoke about Michael's drug addiction all the time and people were constantly shouting him down. He spoke about how the athletic, OTT concerts were too much for MJ and everybody kept shouting him down.

Look what happened.

If the people around Michael had told it to Michael straight like TwistedVision did then he would probably still be alive. It's because he surrounded himself by sycophants and yes men that he's dead today.

dude, that's really an opinion, and way out of line. you don't know what happened, and why. perhaps you're on the other side. and obsessed from THAT angle.

in too many ways, even with all the reports, including autopsy.. there is still so many holes and room for speculation...in the end, it's still really a mystery... even the dreaded abc news called it a mystery, tho i have no respect for them.

...will this ever end?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back