Chris Rock Makes Another Michael Jackson Joke Recently

I'm glad Kristen Stewart looked at him like WTF? Cause what he said was so uncalled for. I can't stand Chris Rock. He really thinks MJ was guilty. But, that is what happens when you don't take the time to learn the truth. So for me his negative opinion about MJ doesn't matter. Like many said already he wouldn't like people goin around talkin about him bein a possible rapist, now would he? So he needs to cool it with the MJ jokes before we start reminding folks to remember what he was once accused of too and to never let it go. Let's see if he finds that crap funny?! Pfff

I'm glad Kristen Stewart looked at him like WTF? Cause what he said was so uncalled for. I can't stand Chris Rock. He really thinks MJ was guilty. But, that is what happens when you don't take the time to learn the truth. So for me his negative opinion about MJ doesn't matter. Like many said already he wouldn't like people goin around talkin about him bein a possible rapist, now would he? So he needs to cool it with the MJ jokes before we start reminding folks to remember what he was once accused of too and to never let it go. Let's see if he finds that crap funny?! Pfff
Ditto!

angfw5.gif
:pth:

I am so dissapointed by this. I thought they were friends. I thought he admires and respects Michael....
What is this world ? Why are people so evil ?!?? I can"t stand it any more.

I am so dissapointed by this. I thought they were friends. I thought he admires and respects Michael....
What is this world ? Why are people so evil ?!?? I can"t stand it any more.

I think you may have mixed Chris Tucker and Chris Rock?
Chris Tucker was friend of Michael's, but C Rock, not so much.

Chris Rock is a BIG Prince fan, which i think explains his hostility towards Michael throughout the years.
I like Chris Rock as a comedian, but not hes jokes about MJ wich always seems to be cruel.

Fuck you Chris!

Chris Rock is a BIG Prince fan, which i think explains his hostility towards Michael throughout the years.
I like Chris Rock as a comedian, but not hes jokes about MJ wich always seems to be cruel.

Fuck you Chris!

So to be a Prince fan you have to hate MJ? That's childish.

Maybe someone should tell Chris Rock that Prince banned everybody from his official forum who bashed or mocked MJ during the trial.

^^HAA. Reminds me of elementary school, but sometimes you have to fight childish behavior with childish tools.

Word Smith you are so right. Notice they do not make continuous nasty jokes about stars who are in prison or spent time there, like Tyson, Snippes, and Sinbad. I notice they tend to avoid those who they feel are gangster types, so tender and gently Michael is a perfect target.
It's funny that you mention it because I just told my sister about it (she kinda liked CR's humor, me..NOT AT ALL) and she said it was childish of fans to suggest it.. but hey, indeed if the man continues with his stupid childish mockery at MJ, we should do the same..

I like Chris Rock as a comedian, but not hes jokes about MJ which always seems to be cruel.

Fuck you Chris!

I don't think that gives him any right to make fun of MJ, it's just stupid if that's the reason..argh the man is just annoying and cheap, I've never liked his style of "comedy" never..his stupid grin and his loud, irritating voice make me cringe..

Maybe someone should tell Chris Rock that Prince banned everybody from his official forum who bashed or mocked MJ during the trial.
Really? I did not know that, another reason it would be stupid to base his hate towards MJ on being a Prince fan..

Yeah some prince do. Chris is apparently one of them.

Chris Rock in one of his comedy shows asked the audience if they remembered when back in the day people used to say who was the better artist between Prince and MJ. And then he said Prince Beat MJ over who was the better artist for sure now because of all the negative things said about MJ that he clearly believed! So he definetly likes to diss MJ at times because he is a more of a bigger Prince fan. Which is REALLY STUPID when Prince defended MJ more then once before. The way Chris Rock spoke about MJ was mean and he really thinks MJ had lost his mind especially when he talked about the allegations! SMH

I think CR fails to remember how Michael's success was ever present, even after the allegations. I respect Prince and like his work but you've got to admit that he isn't even close to have accomplished half of what Michael did IMO. He's just plain hateful, and I dislike him even more for that, way to make a name for yourself there Chris Rot..

Chris was at Neverland once. I remember reading about some event, and his name was mentioned. I like Prince too, but let's be honest here. Prince can play SEVERAL instruments, and the media loves him; however, he has never reached the height of fame for entertainment, talent, and art that Michael has. Prince could never sell out the 02 the way Michael did. Prince is not as globally known as Michael. Prince will never outshine Michael in the Guiness Book of Records. Prince never had a "Thriller" type of record and never will. There are more people in the Caribben islands, African continent, Australia, Europe, and Asia that know Michael but not Prince.

Chris needs to listen to the non-biased educated people out there who state that there will never be another Michael Jackson. Even after all the Greed Cases, where they lied on him for money, and even after all the media hate and persecution, Michael Jackson remains well known for his art, entertainment, and talent, and his legacy is cemented. Michael has influenced culture in clothes, dance, and music. When Prince dies, he will not see the amount of grieving fans lined up on the streets as Michael did, and never will Chris see this proof of love and talent either.

Keep being nasty Chris, you will get your true reward soon.

Or that other dude....It's like everybody has forgotten about that? Eh...WHAT? Forgotten about that he was NOT GUILTY on all charges. That there was zero evidence? Heh...why do i even bother. It's sad but i'm afraid there are still alot of people who think like that. Well fuck them, simple.

Chris Rock is really not that funny. Sometimes he can get a few laughs when he's had time to script it out with his writers, but he seems awful at being funny on the spot, he's an awkward person and I get a bad energy when I see him, like he's overthinking things too much and trying to be funny and seek attention. That's all I think it is really.

He's obviously ignorant about Michael and doesn't care because it gets him cheap laughs.

I am a gigantic Prince fan and I am also a gigantic Michael fan. Michael admired Prince and I believe Prince admires Michael and many other talented artists. I agree, it's childish to get into the rivalry thing between the two.

I lost respect for Chris Rock, but I didn't have much to begin with.

I agree about the bad energy around Chris Rock. To me seems unhappy in a deep and profound sense. And I also think that his issue is that Michael disappointed him. I think and he, along with alot of people in the African American community, felt Michael abandoned and rejected them.

Chris Rock. Trying to get attention. A has been. When has beens need attention, they speak ill of Michael Jackson. Rock never was funny. I saw him on MTV. The reality is, he's disgusting. Children always showed a genuine love for Michael. Rock is envious. I'll never forget Michael's performance of Earth Song in 2006. The children showed love for Michael. Like an ambassador for their protection in this world. Anybody who thinks like Rock, doesn't really like children.

I agree about the bad energy around Chris Rock. To me seems unhappy in a deep and profound sense. And I also think that his issue is that Michael disappointed him. I think and he, along with alot of people in the African American community, felt Michael abandoned and rejected them.

I'm African American, and i never felt that. If they felt that, it's their issue. They need to look in the mirror. People need to have a healthy self image themselves, and not depend on someone else for the health of their image.

I'm African American, and i never felt that. If they felt that, it's their issue. They need to look in the mirror. People need to have a healthy self image themselves, and not depend on someone else for the health of their image.

Waw I love the bolded. Thank you.

If Rock feels Michael disappointed him, then he should do some research and learn the truth. He should be disappointed by people who beat their wives, cheat on them, go on tv and laugh at other people to hurt their feelings, and scam others. Rather, he is disappointed by a man who did nose jobs, something millions of people of his race are doing, especially those on tv and performers. If he still believes that Michael changed his color to be white, again he needs to educate himself. If he believes the allegations, then I guess he has hundreds of men of his race in prison that he is disappointed with too. Look at how many people of color Michael employed in his personal circle--even one of his own killed him.

Strangely enough I saw a photo of Chris at a party at Neverland. I guess at that time he was very happy to be there.

^^^ Don't waste your time 144,000, he's too busy giving Tom Sneddon foot massages to be able to check his twitter. Thanks for trying though. :)

Last edited:
Back