Christian Members

the truth of the Resurrection and the splendor of Christianity

wisdom.jpg

love.jpg

truth.jpg

victory.jpg

Reactions: SoS
Re: the truth of the Resurrection and the splendor of Christianity

what they don't tell you it's about having an relationship with God. Satan upside down the world. if more people read the bible. they would understand. Satan is the prince of this world.

God already won. he just want us to have relationship with him. not alot people gonna make it but he love us. while free will exist it really doesn't.

Last edited:
even though i maybe less on forum i just wanna just say that there's alot evil people in this world. be careful who you talk to or call friend. we all know this world is fallen but even it's fallen we still need to be careful with our surrounding and keep close to God. it's scary this world. it's makes me wanna cry sometimes how evil it is.

God bless and Stay Safe.

Hi I'm a devout Irish-Catholic and staunch supporter of the Jewish state of Israel
I love Michael Jackson, it has changed my life and gave me insight into other communities

holy-archangels-pray-for-us-29-sept-2021.jpg

Glorious St. Michael, prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to assist us also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which we have to sustain against the same formidable foe. Be with us, O mighty Prince! that we may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast by the divine power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of our salvation, we may with thee and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man. Amen.

castel-sant-angelo-roof-angel2-small.jpg

Hi eveeyone
just wondering if there are any Unitarians out there?
xx

Hello there, I'm not sure about that right now, but if my memory serves me right, I think there was someone a few years back.
In any case, welcome my sister/brother in Christ. 🙏

Been far too long since I posted some worship songs in here; it's high time I did that again

One of my favorite songs ever has got to be Lord, give me a sign, by DMX, God rest his soul!

I sings and Waymaker also are high up on the playlist.

Waymaker, miracle worker
Promise keeper, light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are.

Last edited:
Our Lady, Queen of the Rosary

https://www.nationalshrine.org/blog/honoring-our-lady-of-the-rosary-in-the-basilica/

Our-Lady-of-the-Rosary-banner-1024x512.jpg

To pray the Rosary indeed means handing over our burdens to the merciful hearts of Christ and His Mother.

The power and efficacy of the Rosary prayer truly is miraculous; I can personally testify to it. That is why, I truly believe the pious, daily recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet and of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is the ultimate form of spiritual prophylaxis.

Queen of the most holy Rosary, pray for us, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Last edited:
Some of my favorite fragments of Scripture:

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (2 Timothy 4:3)

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God. (Matthew 19:24)

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:26-28)

Last edited:
“You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:25-28)

32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32-33)

Prayer to have good priests,

Jesus, the eternal Shepherd of souls, hears our prayer for the priests. We know that You too long to have good priests and Your heart beats incessantly for them, because through them, all souls can be united in Your love.

Therefore, O, Jesus, see to it that to the sublime step of the priesthood are raised only those whom You have called. Enlighten superiors when choosing them for this purpose; enlighten the leaders in their counsels; enlighten educators in their service.

Give us priests like angels in purity and humility; priests who burn with Your holy love, like the seraphim; heroic priests in the spirit of sacrifice, ignited by the apostolic zeal for Your magnification and for the salvation and sanctification of souls.

Righteous Virgin, Mother of the Eternal Priest, yourself a priest and a shrine of sacrifice at the feet of the Cross, take on your most holy lips our humble request and make it resound in the heart of your divine Son. Acquire for us, through your powerful intercession, a renewal of the Church of Christ, which will bring us joy through the relentless work of devoted priests.

Amen.​

Last edited:
Prayer for the homeland and the people

O Lord God, the King of kings and Lord of lords, in Your hand are the peoples [of the world] and their rulers.

With deep thanks, we beg Thee:
- to kindly keep in Your power the destiny of our people and to bring it to happiness;
- to kindly give our people lasting peace;
- to kindly protect the freedom and unity of our people;
- to kindly protect the hearts of the citizens from hatred, envy and discord;
- to kindly lead our people to union and faith;
- to kindly give to our rulers Your wisdom and light.

Lord, You freely call Your sons to faith. Please look with mercy upon our people; show it the way of salvation and guide the hearts of all, that they may be subject to Your holy will. We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

Amen​

Prayer to Jesus, the Teacher,

9cdb37d666cc8fda149c333ca3ad00d6.jpg

Jesus, the divine Teacher, we adore You as the Only Begotten Son of God, who came into the world to give people Life and to have it more abundantly.

Thank You for dying on the cross and giving us the life that You send through baptism and that You nourish through the Eucharist and the other sacraments.

Live in us, Jesus, through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, so we may love You with all our mind, with all our strength and with all our heart, and to love our neighbor as ourselves, out of love for You.

May love grow in us, so that one day, called from the grave to life everlasting, we may be united with You in the eternal joy of heaven.

O, Jesus, Teacher, Way, Truth and Life: have mercy on us.

image-2021-11-07-103717.png

The Holy Beginning - Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary

3668887355_72ab5a1209_o-thumb-425x478-20096.jpg

In the Magnificat, the great hymn of Our Lady, we find some surprising words.

Mary says: "Henceforth, all generations will call me blessed". The Mother of the Lord prophesies of the Church for all of the future, the Marian devotion of the People of God until the end of time.

In praising Mary, the Church did not invent something "adjacent" to Scripture: she responded to this prophecy which Mary made at that moment of grace.

And Mary's words were not only personal, perhaps arbitrary words.

Elizabeth, filled with the Holy Spirit, as St. Luke said, exclaimed with a loud cry: "Blessed is she who believed...."

And Mary, also filled with the Holy Spirit, continues and completes what Elizabeth said, affirming: "all generations will call me blessed."

It is a real prophecy, inspired by the Holy Spirit and, in venerating Mary, the Church responds to a command of the Holy Spirit; she does what she has to do.

We do not praise God sufficiently by keeping silent about His saints, especially Mary, "the Holy One", who became His dwelling place on earth.

The simple and multiform light of God appears to us exactly in its variety and richness only in the countenance of the saints, who are the true mirrors of His light.

And it is precisely by looking at Mary's face that we can see more clearly than in any other way the beauty, goodness and mercy of God. In her face we can truly perceive the Divine light.

- Pope Benedict XVI
maxresdefault-2-768x432.jpg

Du8-Ctom-UYAAZiy-H.jpg

Prayer to have a gentle and humble heart,

Saint Mary, Mother of God, keep a child-like heart in me, pure and crystal as a spring.

Obtain for me a simple heart, which will not be closed down in its own sorrows, a wide and generous heart, full of compassion, a faithful heart, which will not forget any good and will not keep hatred for any evil.

Form in me a gentle and humble heart, which will love without asking to be loved, content to disappear into other hearts, sacrificing itself before your divine Son, a great and generous heart, which no ungratefulness can close and no indifference can tire, a heart thirsty for the glory of Jesus Christ, nourished by His love, the wound of which can only be healed in heaven.

Amen​

ENuZ1hNWsAEsKgn

Regina pacis, ora pro nobis!

It is not good for man to be alone (Ephesians 5:25-33)

Sts-Cyril-Methodius.jpg

Saints Cyril and Methodius, Apostles to the Slavs and co-Patron Saints of EUROPE, look kindly upon this beautiful continent of ours and pray for it and the peoples to whom you brought the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Although old and tried, Europe isn't truly tired. Beyond the sins in its past and its apparent moral confusion, it still has great potential to be a force for genuine good in this world. Its deep spritual roots, its amazing natural richness and its immense cultural heritage are a testament to its pivotal importance. The peoples of Europe long for and deserve to live in peace, freedom and prosperity, in brotherhood and solidarity between sovereign states as equal partners in an honest dialogue built on trust and respect. European nations should be proud of their origins and free to embrace their perennial values, so many of which are rooted in Christendom.

Saints Cyril and Methodius pray for Russia, for Ukraine and for the whole of Europe!

It is not good for man to be alone (Ephesians 5:25-33)

St-Joseph.jpg

To you, O blessed Joseph, we have recourse in our affliction. And having implored the help of your thrice-holy Spouse, we now, with hearts filled with confidence, earnestly beg you to take us also under your protection.

By that charity with which you were united to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, and by that fatherly love with which you cherished the Child Jesus, we beseech you and we humbly pray that you will look down graciously upon that inheritance which Jesus Christ purchased by His Blood, and will help us in our need by your power and strength.

Defend, O most watchful guardian of the Holy Family, the chosen off-spring of Jesus Christ. Keep from us, O most loving Father, all blight of error and corruption. Aid us from on high, most valiant defender, in this conflict with the powers of darkness. As you once rescued the Child Jesus from deadly peril, so now defend God’s Holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity. Shield us ever under your patronage, that, following your example and strengthened by your help, we may live a holy life, die a happy death, and attain to everlasting bliss in Heaven.
Amen.

artworks-cXhGcOubftxr0TVS-nUbY7w-t500x500.jpg

San-Jose.EN_.jpeg

Back